İntikam

Re: Himawari-8
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2016, 09:36:00 PM »
Hello, for the record, I am pro-FE. I am very concerned by the following:

I commented thus: Hi, just wondering:

1. The satellite must be speeding around the Earth at the SAME speed that the Earth is rotating in order to keep the same facing position.
2. The satellite must be doing 1. AND following the path of the Earth as IT rotates around the Sun.
3. The satellite must be keeping pace with the Sun as IT moves through it's galactic path. This must take some pretty smart calculations and flight path maneuvering.
4. Would the Sun at a rough distance of 93 million miles cause a shiny spot on the Earth as seen in this footage?
5. I thought that the earth was supposed to be an OBLATE SPHEROID......I can't see that particular shape in this footage.
6. Why can no stars be seen even when the Earth is in full shadow? Can anyone help me with these issues? Please help! .....

I received this answer:
1. Sort of, it's moving at 7000 mph which at 22000 mile altitude means it keeps pace with the rotation of the Earth.
3. The gravity of the Sun actually makes next to no difference to the satellite. The moon has more effect and that is still very small and only requires small alterations to the orbit.
4. Yep, that is the sun reflecting off the water.
5. It is, but the difference is very small and won't be visible in images this small. The diameter of the earth is only 26 miles more measured across the equator as from pole to pole. 6. The exposure time on the camera does not change at all. So it is only set to expose for the sunlit earth. And will not be sensitive enough to pick up the stars. Not sure how clear these answers are, if you want elaboration on any give us a shout. Hope it helps anyway. Any thoughts?

I really don't want this to be happening; I considered thus: Could these Earth 'images' be high-altitude shots rendered on a concave, stretched around a ball to make it look like a globe Earth? You see, if this satellite is real and the photos ARE taken from 22,000 miles away then we all may as well forget any notion of a flat Earth. These images need to be debunked now. Please go to the youtube page (title above) and go to http://www.jma-net.go.jp/msc/en/index.html AND http://himawari8.nict.go.jp/

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is this proof that the Earth is indeed a ball? Or is this just more imagery-fakery to put us all off the scent?

Shaun

Good cgi work. as a result, the technology is developing. so fake cgi'es more beautiful can be produced.

But they are not still  perfect.  ;)

Come to this video:

Come to time: 12:28

As we understand that the producers using a cgi-spot instead of sunlight. So they are hiding the cgi-spotlight.

Result: Heavy fake.  ;D

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2016, 03:04:48 AM »

As we understand that the producers using a cgi-spot instead of sunlight. So they are hiding the cgi-spotlight.

Result: Heavy fake.  ;D
Really, I think that if it were really CGI, that the producers would be a lot smarter than you (I know you think that you are the smartest and greatest, but don't try to fool yourself!), and would be aware of these things.
It would be far easier to avoid these artifacts in CGI than in genuine images.
So take off your blinkers!

You try to prove your theory from heavily compressed mpeg (or worse) images. There are compression artifacts all over that.

If you want to prove your point start with original uncompressed images directly from Himawari Satellite Imagery. There you select any parameters you like, but don't waste your and our time with images that have been severely degraded.

Himawari 2016.04.26 03.30 UTC
I don't think you'll get artifacts in these, but what happens when the sun shines into the camera I do not know - that could give lens flare.

İntikam

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2016, 08:35:24 AM »
Look how is the center of "cgi image" perfect and how is the edges are nonsences as a 5 years old child drawn!

To believe this nonsence as a true requered to be an idiot, but there is no idiot here, be sure that. oppositely the writers here are much smarter more than requered. * (not irony)

RESULT: Heavy Fake !!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:56:27 AM by İntikam »

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2016, 10:46:39 AM »
Look how is the center of "cgi image" perfect and how is the edges are nonsences as a 5 years old child drawn!

To believe this nonsence as a true requered to be an idiot, but there is no idiot here, be sure that. oppositely the writers here are much smarter more than requered. * (not irony)

Go and see my answer to your other post, because you are completely wrong!

İntikam

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2016, 01:00:47 PM »

As everytime you were tried to defend the lies aimlessly.

This is 670x670 moon photo from earth. look how is the edge is perfect!

Zoom to image and see how is perfect! This photo is real !!

The upside photo is real but that ptoho is fake under this line.

This is a 800x800 moon photo is fake like yours. Look the edge is how wrong. same wrong. This photo is fake too.

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2016, 06:09:47 PM »

This is a 800x800 moon photo is fake like yours. Look the edge is how wrong. same wrong. This photo is fake too.
Wow, that's a new. Claiming space flight is a hoax by providing an image of the far side of the moon saying is clearly a real photo.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

İntikam

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2016, 09:09:17 PM »
I said looking at the edges. when we look to the other side of it should mean the picture is fake too.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2016, 01:39:54 AM »

That photo of the moon you called a fake is from Ay Fotoğrafları Nasıl Çekilir? You should be able to follow that easily, since it is in Turkish!

Now please tell me why would anyone from Turkey fake a photo of the moon that any with an astronomical telescope can take.

Please now go and learn a bit more about detecting fake photographs because at present you do not know what you are doing!

İntikam

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2016, 06:20:27 AM »
Virus alert The site of "Ay Fotoğrafları Nasıl Çekilir?" is a spam site that want to try to get my information probably created by NASA agents.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2016, 01:05:53 PM »
Virus alert The site of "Ay Fotoğrafları Nasıl Çekilir?" is a spam site that want to try to get my information probably created by NASA agents.
Oh, rubbish! The site looks fine on Windows 10 on my computer. To you everything is created by NASA agents.
Do you have nightmares about NASA agents invading you house or sometime?

Look, NASA and satellite surveillance is probably proving very useful in the fight against ISIS!
We are against ISIS as you are, so stop you stupid conspiracy ideas, there is no "NASA" conspiracy! There undoubtedly.

On the matter of Islamist extremists (ISIS, Boko Haram and other similar groups) we probably think very much alike. Those groups are doing much to damage Islam in the West, as many Westerners find it hard to separate them.

I wish you could just see that while we certainly have differences, there really should be a lot we can agree on. In our country we would say "get the chip off your shoulder!" Look up what it means.

İntikam

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2016, 01:35:09 PM »
Oh, rubbish! The site looks fine on Windows 10 on my computer. To you everything is created by NASA agents.
Do you have nightmares about NASA agents invading you house or sometime?

Look, NASA and satellite surveillance is probably proving very useful in the fight against ISIS!
We are against ISIS as you are, so stop you stupid conspiracy ideas, there is no "NASA" conspiracy! There undoubtedly.

On the matter of Islamist extremists (ISIS, Boko Haram and other similar groups) we probably think very much alike. Those groups are doing much to damage Islam in the West, as many Westerners find it hard to separate them.

I wish you could just see that while we certainly have differences, there really should be a lot we can agree on. In our country we would say "get the chip off your shoulder!" Look up what it means.

Who talked about ISIS and boko haram here?

I think you support them like NASA. you're making a personal attack to change the subject. As you very well know that i'm thinking NASA, ISIS, al qaida, Boko haram and all terrorist organisations are same. According to me NASA is a terrorist organisation like ISIS or al qaida.  But this is not our matter.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2016, 05:38:52 AM »

You're going to call that photo real, when there is an obvious line down the middle of the moon where two different images were joined?  Look at the large crater about 1/3 of the way from the bottom to the middle (Crater Leibnitz, by the way, name determined from this map) the splicing of left and right halves it impossible to miss!  And almost dead center there is a sub-crater within Lipskiy that appears twice!

Don't jump to defend it, because I actually agree with your assessment of this photo (while disagreeing with your claims that the others are fake).  I just find it amusing that the photo you chose to represent 'real' photos is in fact a real COMPOSITE photo.  And as andruszkow pointed out, you are wrong about 'taken from earth' as it actually comes from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, operated by, of course, NASA!

Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

İntikam

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2016, 01:47:51 PM »

You're going to call that photo real, when there is an obvious line down the middle of the moon where two different images were joined?  Look at the large crater about 1/3 of the way from the bottom to the middle (Crater Leibnitz, by the way, name determined from this map) the splicing of left and right halves it impossible to miss!  And almost dead center there is a sub-crater within Lipskiy that appears twice!

Don't jump to defend it, because I actually agree with your assessment of this photo (while disagreeing with your claims that the others are fake).  I just find it amusing that the photo you chose to represent 'real' photos is in fact a real COMPOSITE photo.  And as andruszkow pointed out, you are wrong about 'taken from earth' as it actually comes from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, operated by, of course, NASA!

I gave it an example to show the  falses on the edges. This picture is better than the other one. But if we look the inside of the picture then we see this picture is fake too. But i just looked at the edges.

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2016, 03:57:44 AM »
I gave it an example to show the  falses on the edges. This picture is better than the other one. But if we look the inside of the picture then we see this picture is fake too. But i just looked at the edges.

It has been stated numerous times: the jagged edges is just an aliasing effect. This is completely normal in digital photography.

How many times are you going to ignore this fact?

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »
I started a list of ignore who answered instead of somebody other.

If you see your name on my signature, be sure i don't see your post and i don't care about it.

Wait, you're starting to ignore people who don't agree with you?

It's going to be a relief to not be reading your nonsense anymore to be honest. :) Thanks for reminding me that there's an ignore function.

İntikam

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2016, 12:34:46 PM »

If you see your name on my signature, be sure i don't see your post and i don't care about it.

Wait, you're starting to ignore people who don't agree with you?

It's going to be a relief to not be reading your nonsense anymore to be honest. :) Thanks for reminding me that there's an ignore function.

I said i'm ignoring people who is answering instead of somebody other.

For example now you asked me and i answered you. After that post if somebody answer this post instead of you, -that we are waiting for you answer this post- then i ignore who answer it.

I mentioned being principled but as i see that most of rounders don't care that idea. therefore I take my own precautions.

Probably you'll be added the list next a few times like other your colleague but yet it's not requered.

Sorry about this message, you are ignored like other your friends. Good bye.

http://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=3475.msg98383#msg98383
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:50:44 PM by İntikam »

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »
Ah, the head-buried-in-sand approach. Classic.

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2016, 01:12:31 PM »

Exactly, including the lack of comprehension making the OP divert from his own topic.

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2016, 02:04:26 PM »

Exactly, including the lack of comprehension making the OP divert from his own topic.
You can't argue with stupid. Every time I come here I feel my brain melting at the total ignorance of the FEs and their absolute denial of the obvious.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2016, 04:28:27 AM »

Woo hoo!!  I made the 'ignore list'!
I seem to be in pretty good company there, we should have tee-shirts made or something.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice