Genuine Question from the outside
« on: March 23, 2021, 06:29:48 PM »
Hello to everyone in the Flat Earth Society, this is my first post and I am new to this website.  Personally I am a glober, however that is my opinion, I mean no harm in these questions I am just genuinely curious on hearing what everyone has to say.  To be transparent, I haven't read any posts and have only seen snippets of video on what people sharing your opinions have to say.  I am super curious on the theory and reasoning behind everyone's thinking.  So if you care to share:

What piece of evidence has had the strongest impact on why you think the earth is flat?

What is the basis for the belief as a whole, what does it stem from? 

Do you all agree on one reason the earth is flat, or is that something continuously discussed?

If you were a glober, and changed your mind, what made you do so?

What makes you believe NASA is lying? 

Thanks to all that participate, if anything I said is unrelated or not capturing the movement as a whole feel free to let me know and provide as deep and insight as you would like to any of the questions.

Questions from the outside
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 06:33:57 PM »
Hello to everyone in the Flat Earth Society, this is my first post and I am new to this website.  You may see an identical post to this in the Flat Earth theory discussion because I didn't know which forum was best suited for this and out of fear of this getting removed for being off topic I decided to post here as well.  To begin, personally I am a glober, however that is my opinion, I mean no harm in these questions I am just genuinely curious on hearing what everyone has to say.  To be transparent, I haven't read any posts and have only seen snippets of video on what people sharing your opinions have to say.  I am super curious on the theory and reasoning behind everyone's thinking.  So if you care to share:

What piece of evidence has had the strongest impact on why you think the earth is flat?

What is the basis for the belief as a whole, what does it stem from?

Do you all agree on one reason the earth is flat, or is that something continuously discussed?

If you were a glober, and changed your mind, what made you do so?

What makes you believe NASA is lying?

Thanks to all that participate, if anything I said is unrelated or not capturing the movement as a whole feel free to let me know and provide as deep and insight as you would like to any of the questions.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Genuine Question from the outside
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 06:37:27 PM »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume