Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: NASA influence in Australian Air Traffic Control
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 06:22:42 AM »
The OP said the quote was from airservicesaustralia.com: "Airservices is Australia's air navigation service provider" but it appears it quote is nowhere on that web site.

I am having to be very careful to not used any words that might be thought inappropriate and it is quite hard to do so.

http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/about/

First sentence.

Max_Almond

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2018, 06:38:59 AM »
To 'Truth Seeker':

The OP started with a long quote that wasn't attributed, and then a short quote that was. It seemed clear to me that they were most likely from two different places.

I searched in Google for the first few sentences of the long quote and it came up.

Not to worry: you weren't the only one who couldn't find it.

And, yes, it would be better if quotes were referenced, so that others could check them and put them into context.

Treep Ravisarras

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 09:29:42 AM »
So it is part of NASA's mission to improve the air traffic control systems of foreign nations now? Why can't Airservices Australia maintain their own systems or call upon on one of the many companies who specialize in that?

The fact that NASA is involved in the air traffic control systems in Australia creates distrust with the accuracy of Australian flight data.
Wonder if we need to start to gather data on the air travel hoax as well as the space travel hoax?

Having said that, in my experience as a pilot I have always found them very accurate. They play a fairly large part in the 4,000,000,000 air passengers with zero deaths in 2017. So conspiracy or not they are doing a pretty good job. Australian airspace covers 11% of the earth's surface. Not sure whether that is taken round earth or flat earth surface or both. Perhaps no wonder NASA is interested in collaborating.

Airservices have >3,500 employees and a budget of over $1 billion.

p.s. I assume you believe Australia exists Tom as I live there not like some other nutter FE who doesn't help the cause... :(
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:32:35 AM by Treep Ravisaras »

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2018, 11:10:10 AM »
So it is part of NASA's mission to improve the air traffic control systems of foreign nations now? Why can't Airservices Australia maintain their own systems or call upon on one of the many companies who specialize in that?

The fact that NASA is involved in the air traffic control systems in Australia creates distrust with the accuracy of Australian flight data.
Wonder if we need to start to gather data on the air travel hoax as well as the space travel hoax?

Having said that, in my experience as a pilot I have always found them very accurate. They play a fairly large part in the 4,000,000,000 air passengers with zero deaths in 2017. So conspiracy or not they are doing a pretty good job. Australian airspace covers 11% of the earth's surface. Not sure whether that is taken round earth or flat earth surface or both. Perhaps no wonder NASA is interested in collaborating.

Airservices have >3,500 employees and a budget of over $1 billion.

p.s. I assume you believe Australia exists Tom as I live there not like some other nutter FE who doesn't help the cause... :(
I also live in Australia.
Many flat earthers refuse to believe the quoted distances of flights from Sydney to/from Santiago (eg QANTAS QF27 and QF28) and Sydney to/from Johannesburg (eg QANTAS QF63 and QF64).

The response to this link on "the other site", A Flight over the Antarctic Sea Ice From Chile to Australia (QF28) about a QANTAS flight from Santiago to Sydney was to dismiss it as a hoax.

I've also been called a liar for claiming that I can see the location of the South Celestial Pole by just looking out the back door on a clear night.