Rama Set

Re: Putin pulling the strings of Republicans
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2022, 06:26:29 PM »
Snip

The US doesn’t invade countries for having WMDs, the one time they claimed to do it, it was a false pretense and roundly criticized once the truth came out. Maybe the Ukraine does have WMDs but again, I have to press you on this, how are you getting from where you are to it being ok to bomb civilian targets. It wasn’t ok when the US did it and it’s not ok now.

if Russia doesn’t like it they can JUST STOP INVADING!

Putin has just as much right as America did to stop Cuban Missile Crisis. When you start putting bioweapons and conventional weapons near your enemy county's border you are provoking them into war.

Big surprise and shocker why Russia would invade Ukraine.

All you need for an invasion is to accuse someone of having nuclear weapons or bioweapons. This is what we did in Iraq.

When the Russian and Chinese troops arrive in America to liberate us from the tyranny of Joe Biden's liberal Nazi homosexual immigrants and destroy our nuclear weapons, Tom and Action will be there waving flags and cheering at their arrival.

The Republican Party is dead to me. They are traitors and commie sympathizers.

This is all a psyop to justify invading the US; Jan 6th and WMDs, it checks all the boxes. I look forward to Tom and Lackey welcoming their Russian overlords.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2022, 06:28:16 PM »
if Russia doesn’t like it they can JUST STOP INVADING!

When you start putting bioweapons and conventional weapons near your enemy county's border you are provoking them into war.

Is a “Biological Research Facility” the same thing as a “Biowarfare Lab”?

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2022, 07:09:45 PM »
The Russians are on a mission to take out Dr. Fauci and his evil plans in Ukraine.  I'm guessing that Russian intelligence has learned that he's hiding in either a school or a hospital since that's what the Russians seem to be targeting the most.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2022, 01:32:04 AM »
Wow, I thought biolabs containing bioweapons was just a QAnon theory.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 01:34:58 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2022, 02:17:28 AM »
Ukraine is a corrupt shithole and so is Russia. Is there some way they can just nuke each other so that they both lose?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2022, 05:21:19 AM »

Where does it say their labs contain "bioweapons"? Ukraine has 2 level 3 labs (No level 4's) - From your article, "The level-three lab works with coronaviruses, tuberculosis, yellow fever, SARS, West Nile, and some strains of influenza...One of the two labs is in Odessa and the other is in Kyiv."

Is a level 3 lab where they have something like the TB virus stored considered a "bioweapons" lab? Is TB itself considered a "bioweapon"? If so, I guess there are bioweapons labs & bioweapons everywhere:

- There are 59 biosafety level 4 labs (BSL-4) in the world
- There are currently 13 operational or planned BSL-4 facilities within the United States of America.
- There are approximately 600 laboratories around the UK that are built to operate at BSL-3
- There's not one federal agency that tracks the number of BSL-3 labs, though there are at least 200 in the U.S.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2022, 05:49:17 PM »
Where does it say their labs contain "bioweapons"?

Please stay vigilant in reading comprehension. It says that the lab contains biological weapons directly in the headline.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 05:50:59 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2022, 05:55:48 PM »
How you say yes without really saying yes.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2022, 06:10:18 PM »
Where does it say their labs contain "bioweapons"?

Please stay vigilant in reading comprehension. It says that the lab contains biological weapons directly in the headline.

It says in the sub-headline, "Russian troops could storm a lab and use it as a base to unleash a bioweapon.". I'd say your reading comprehension is way off.

Like I said, which you didn't address:

Is a level 3 lab where they have something like the TB virus stored considered a "bioweapons" lab? Is TB itself considered a "bioweapon"? If so, I guess there are bioweapons labs & bioweapons everywhere:

- There are 59 biosafety level 4 labs (BSL-4) in the world
- There are currently 13 operational or planned BSL-4 facilities within the United States of America.
- There are approximately 600 laboratories around the UK that are built to operate at BSL-3
- There's not one federal agency that tracks the number of BSL-3 labs, though there are at least 200 in the U.S.

Rama Set

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2022, 06:35:20 PM »

Except they said “yes”. Funny how one post earlier, you asked Stack to stay vigilant with his reading comprehension. I don’t know why you keep bringing up nazis though, it’s already been conceded as the perfect rationale to bomb civilians.

SteelyBob

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2022, 08:56:33 PM »

There are far right extremists in every country, and the military often attract some of the more unsavoury types. The UK, for example, has a long history of recruiting fighting men who really wouldn’t be cut out for life as a peaceful civilian.

But that doesn’t make us nazis. The Ukrainians too have far right extremists, of course, and they are well documented. But to suggest that the Ukrainian government is far right or even nazi is just desperate. Pathetic even. They have literally none of the hallmarks of fascism about them. Go and wander round Moscow if you want to know what that looks like.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2022, 09:24:18 PM »
It says in the sub-headline, "Russian troops could storm a lab and use it as a base to unleash a bioweapon.". I'd say your reading comprehension is way off.

Is there supposed to be an argument here? Why can't a lab be used as a base?

Quote from: stack
I guess there are bioweapons labs & bioweapons everywhere

Correct, the US has been harshly criticized for funding such things.

But that doesn’t make us nazis. The Ukrainians too have far right extremists, of course, and they are well documented. But to suggest that the Ukrainian government is far right or even nazi is just desperate. Pathetic even. They have literally none of the hallmarks of fascism about them. Go and wander round Moscow if you want to know what that looks like.

Nazism in Ukraine must be so miniscule that they officially named a prolific Nazi a national hero in 2010.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 10:50:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2022, 02:32:00 AM »

You said:

It says that the lab contains biological weapons directly in the headline.

Biological weapons are weaponized viruses and such. You've been saying that there are weaponized viruses in these two labs. No where does the article say that. It's like saying a warehouse full of fertilizer is a WMD.

So you are saying that every level 3 lab in the world has weaponized viruses?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2022, 02:47:29 AM »
The article says that there are viruses in the labs and could be used as weapons. You are arguing whether they are weaponized viruses. Can your argument get any more desperate? ::)

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2022, 05:08:53 AM »
The article says that there are viruses in the labs and could be used as weapons. You are arguing whether they are weaponized viruses. Can your argument get any more desperate? ::)

Why is that earth shattering "Qanon is right!" news then if all you are saying is that there's an article that says Ukraine has two level 3 labs, level three labs often contain viruses like TB and corona, if captured by the Russians, they could then use those viruses and lab to create bio weapons..."?

Of course, Russia could use their own labs to turn viruses into weapons.

So now you're just saying that Ukraine has labs with viruses that someone could use to turn them into weapons. Not that Ukraine has bioweapons in labs even though you originally implied that they did.

I'm glad you've come around the fact that your statement that "Wow, I thought biolabs containing bioweapons was just a QAnon theory." is false. They don't contain bioweapons, they contain, like the 100's of level 3 labs around the globe, viruses that someone could create bioweapons with. Just like the 1000's warehouses around the globe that have fertilizer, someone could use that to make bombs.

SteelyBob

« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2022, 08:33:25 AM »

Nazism in Ukraine must be so miniscule that they officially named a prolific Nazi a national hero in 2010.

This is either pure trolling, or just pathetically naive. It’s partly why I’m interested in this site - not so much for the FE, but to explore places where the mindset involved in coming to the conclusion that the earth is flat leads to. Some of them, like this, are far more dangerous.

I’m assuming you’re talking about Bandera. It’s pretty clear that most of those Ukrainians who do support his memorialisation (and it’s worth noting that many Ukrainians do not) do so because of what he stood for, and not his involvement with nazi germany, a country he ultimately fell out with. The same is true, for example, of Ireland’s treatment of wartime IRA leaders. Men like Tom Barry and Sean Barry, who have statues and street names in Ireland today, flirted with Nazi Germany in much the same way as Bandera. They aren’t lauded for being nazis, nor were they nazis. They supported hitler because he was their enemy’s enemy.

Oh here’s to Adolph Hitler,
Who made the Britons squeal,
Sure before the fight is ended
They will dance an Irish reel
.’

Should Putin invade Ireland? Sorry, I meant : ‘should Putin order a special military operation in Ireland?’

Just as with your ridiculous assertions around the biolabs, if you apply your desperately flawed logic to other countries you were conclude that they too are nazi, or have bio weapons, or whatever. It’s ludicrous, and in Russia and Ukraine today that same mindset is actually killing people.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2022, 09:21:53 AM »
Ah, yes, a Russian puppet president (who was ousted several years later after doing More Bad Things) did a Bad Thing in Ukraine. Therefore, Russia is justified in doing Yet More Bad Things.

It occurs to me that, if we want to tackle Nazism in Ukraine, we'll have to go straight to the source.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 12:30:19 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

SteelyBob

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2022, 09:25:49 AM »
Ah, yes, a Russian puppet president (who was ousted several years later after doing More Bad Things) did a Bad Thing in Ukraine. Therefore, Russia is justified in doing Yet More Bad Things.

It occurs to me that, if we want to tackle Nazism in Ukraine, we'll have to go straight to the source.

Which president are you talking about?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2022, 10:01:18 AM »
There are far right extremists in every country, and the military often attract some of the more unsavoury types. The UK, for example, has a long history of recruiting fighting men who really wouldn’t be cut out for life as a peaceful civilian.

Your point would be better made if you can explain why the Ukrainian government adopted a NAZI greeting/salute as offficial.

Seems like a lot of NAZI apologists and sponsors like to post here.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

SteelyBob

« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2022, 10:34:28 AM »
Your point would be better made if you can explain why the Ukrainian government adopted a NAZI greeting/salute as offficial.

And yours would be better made if it had some evidence to support it. What, exactly, are you referring to?