Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
Re: Putin pulling the strings of Republicans
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2022, 02:05:47 PM »
To be fair I only hear this rhetoric from the QAnon branch of the Republican party.  Almost all Republican leadership strongly backs Ukraine.  I'm looking at the front page of Fox News and it is coming down way harder on Putin than it is on Biden.  And if Fox News is hammering anyone harder than Biden then that's really saying something.

It is possible that that'll change in the same way that "normal" Republicans adopted the positions of the insane Republicans.

All that needs to happen for Republicans to abandon Ukraine and support Putin will be Trump doing so. True to his erratic nature, he's already lurched between praising Putin and condemning the invasion, but if he "settles down" in support of Putin, Republicans will be quick to follow suit. It's also important to note here that Putin has successfully manipulated Trump into taking his side multiple times over the past several years, and I don't see why he'd have a harder time doing so in this situation. It's not like Trump gives a shit about Ukraine to begin with. I doubt he could even find it on a map.

Middle class white men have been a staple of the Republicans for decades but now that demographic is dwindling nationally. That's why they see unwhite people of other classes as a threat. That's also why they've taken to this shameless gerrymandering across the country.
In their desperation, they are romancing white supremacists, conspiracy theory freaks and the mentally enfeebled. They no longer talk about real issues, they're just frightening elderly voters with pictures of homosexuals and Hillary Clinton's face. They know that Russia will bring huge resources to the next election and they're willing to let Putin have Europe in exchange. They are traitors to their own country, they certainly don't care about Ukraine.

They know they can use bullshit to whip up the ignorant freaks into frenzy. For example:
Here is why Putin is in Ukraine.

The NAZIs are committing acts of atrocity against ethnic groups and now threatening Zelensky with assassination.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2022, 04:25:04 PM »

Here is why Putin is in Ukraine.

The NAZIs are committing acts of atrocity against ethnic groups and now threatening Zelensky with assassination.
Now we know what the most loathsome person on Youtube thinks of the situation.
How long have you been an active proponent of NAZIISM, anti-semitism, and the killing of Semitic peoples?

Actually, Aaron Mate is the one providing most of the source material.

1.  The US has a bigger nazi problem than Ukraine.  Saying that supporting Ukraine supports nazis is like saying supporting England supports the Flat Earth Society.

2.  Aaron Mate is a Russian shill who has fallen on hard times and likely has to feed his family cat food by now.  I won't begrudge him for coming up with gibberish for ad view revenue since he has no other job skills.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2022, 04:53:42 PM »
blah, blah, blah...
So, you are categorically stating for the record:

NAZI elements of the Ukraine National Guard forces are NOT engaged in the killing of large populations of Muslims in Ukraine.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2022, 05:14:37 PM »
blah, blah, blah...

NAZI elements of the Ukraine National Guard forces are NOT engaged in the killing of large populations of Muslims in Ukraine.

Can you prove they are?
Because at 0.09% of the population... Its not exactly alot of people.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2022, 05:23:45 PM »
blah, blah, blah...

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?  What is there like one Muslim in Ukraine?

Does this Azov battalion just sit in a meeting every week with the agenda of "We need to get rid Omar!"

I fear you may have Jimmy Dore Derangement Syndrome.  It has no doubt degraded your mental capacity.  I would respectfully suggest that you consult with an expert on head trauma before you operate a motor vehicle as the level of brain damage you have sustained may prove dangerous to yourself and to others on the road.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2022, 05:24:07 PM »

So you believe this is why Putin wants to invade Ukraine. You believe he has no further designs on Europe?

Putin really is a nice guy huh?
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2022, 05:56:58 PM »
blah, blah, blah...

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?  What is there like one Muslim in Ukraine?
About 370,000.
Out of 41.65 million people.  Or .9%

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2022, 06:29:33 PM »
blah, blah, blah...

It's kind of everywhere...Rare, but not non-existent. The Pentagon actually has to keep a lookout for Nazis in the ranks.

Pentagon report reveals inroads white supremacists have made in military

A large database containing this and many other Iron March chats was published in 2019 on the Ars Technica news site. A screenshot of the neo-Nazi guardsman’s exchange is spotlighted in a previously unpublicized October 2020 Pentagon report to Congress that details the military’s efforts to keep extremists, particularly fascists, out of the military.
The report, obtained by CQ Roll Call, paints a stark picture of white supremacist inroads in the U.S. military. And it reveals several steps the Pentagon is now reviewing to kick such people out and help keep them out — from accessing an FBI database of extremist tattoos to improving security clearance questions.
While neo-Nazis and other extremists are rare in the U.S. armed forces, exactly how rare is not known. And military veterans who adhere to supremacist beliefs have been overrepresented in recent American violence — including in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2022, 07:18:34 PM »
blah, blah, blah...

NAZI elements of the Ukraine National Guard forces are NOT engaged in the killing of large populations of Muslims in Chechnya.

Can you prove they are?
Corrected

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2022, 08:53:47 PM »
blah, blah, blah...

NAZI elements of the Ukraine National Guard forces are NOT engaged in the killing of large populations of Muslims in Chechnya.

Can you prove they are?
Corrected

... You uhhh... Realize you didn't change the quote...right?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2022, 09:11:03 PM »
... You uhhh... Realize you didn't change the quote...right?
He did, just not the part you'd expect.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2022, 09:36:12 PM »

yeah, no NAZI's.
In 2019, the NY Times reported the Azov Battalion was NEO - NAZI, now they report the Azov Battalion is simply part of the Ukrainian National Guard.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 09:39:21 PM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2022, 11:19:34 PM »
I’m sold. Let’s bomb civilians.

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2022, 11:23:37 PM »
Yeah I'm in.  About 900 neo nazis in a country of 44 million.  You gotta bomb their hospitals and schools.  That's just common sense.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2022, 11:50:50 PM »
I'm guessing there are 900 neo-Nazis in the US military out of 481,254 troops.

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2022, 02:10:50 AM »
I'm guessing there are 900 neo-Nazis in the US military out of 481,254 troops.
I guess I need to find a bunker to hole up in so Action69 can get this over with then.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2022, 10:56:49 AM »
Yeah I'm in.  About 900 neo nazis in a country of 44 million.  You gotta bomb their hospitals and schools.  That's just common sense.
And those 900 have successfully converted the rest so now the official salute/greeting is NAZI.

Rama Set

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2022, 11:16:50 AM »
And those 900 have successfully converted the rest so now the official salute/greeting is NAZI.

ALL Ukrainians nazi salute now? They converted 44M people? They can’t keep getting away with this!

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2022, 11:33:01 AM »
And those 900 have successfully converted the rest so now the official military salute/greeting is NAZI.

ALL Ukrainians nazi salute now? They converted 44M people? They can’t keep getting away with this! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
FTFY

All Ukrainians support their military. Their military officially uses a NAZI salute/greeting.

You and your Fuhrer must be so proud!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:34:59 AM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2022, 11:55:06 AM »
And those 900 have successfully converted the rest so now the official military salute/greeting is NAZI.

ALL Ukrainians nazi salute now? They converted 44M people? They can’t keep getting away with this! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
FTFY

All Ukrainians support their military. Their military officially uses a NAZI salute/greeting.

Source?

I denounce Nazi’s wherever I find them, but I won’t take your word for it.