Rama Set

Apparently Putin is supposed to temporarily hand over power while having surgery.  If true, that would be the ideal time to do it.  "Complications" during surgery happen all the time, right?  :-X
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/putin-undergo-cancer-surgery-hand-over-power-report-1944927-2022-05-03

Maybe he will accidentally fall out a window, during surgery.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
You're missing the bigger word there: Cancer.
Its possible he's in a later stage of cancer and thats what prompted the war.  The "I need to rebuild the USSR before I die, which i can now see."

He's gonna die sooner than he thought and he wants a legacy.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
You're missing the bigger word there: Cancer.
Its possible he's in a later stage of cancer and thats what prompted the war.  The "I need to rebuild the USSR before I die, which i can now see."

He's gonna die sooner than he thought and he wants a legacy.

And since Putin knows he's going to die anyway, he doesn't care if he destroys the whole world chasing his legacy.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Dear Mr. Poopie Pants and cellar pusher man, Russian economy is vibrant while mine is collapsing.

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Russian economy is vibrant while mine is collapsing.
lmao when was the last time you've looked at the Russian economy? It wasn't vibrant before it imploded, and imploding didn't help.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=RUB&to=USD&view=2Y

ruble chart to dollar. They are killing it. Bank interest rates are down 17 to 14% with maybe GDP coming in 10% light, yet to be seen as Gov Fuel sales are up 80% 1st Q.

Now here in the state we are suckin so bad, inflation pushing 20% Brandon printing Trillions a day it seems and giving it away to a dead Ukraine for what? yeah the 10% big guy. Food fuel thru the roof.

https://www.rt.com/business/555097-russia-sanctions-recession-economist/

Oh and guess what, our gold was lent out, we own none. $ is worthless. Ruble backed by Gods Money

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
ruble chart to dollar
Have you considered looking into *why* that is? Their imports no longer exist, so the currency is strong. Hypothetically, at least - there isn't really much trade going on. That is no indicator of how well their economy is doing, nor is it going to last particularly long until they change course.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Ive kept abreast of world economics for decades. Here's a chart of the dollar https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/TVC-DXY/

The ruble would be and is smoking the dollar as you see its extensive rise the last year +. Russia weened itself off the dollar for most but swift action. It mostly deals in Euro Yuan and Ruble.

The Fed is trapped and can't raise rates much more and regardless we can't afford the debt anyway. The world has caught on and is again purchasing a lot of gold to use as central reserves. The US dollar imo has seen the strength and may continue to see more as the world begins to try to settle their contractual dollar debts asap. This outs a strain on the buck and increases its value until suck time nations move into new financial platforms of trade. The buck is a weapon now, no one really wants it. We'll see a Yuan/gold backed like Ruble with maybe a Euro. The US will try some crypto funny coin to be able to print again like crazy. Don't expect it to be accepted.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Ive kept abreast of world economics for decades.
Then you're aware that the US GDP is about 15 times bigger than Russia's, right?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Ive kept abreast of world economics for decades.
Then you're aware that the US GDP is about 15 times bigger than Russia's, right?
You do realize the US GDP is a bunch of nonsense, right? Consisting of 300 million spenders who make squat and have an average income of 5 times that of a Russian, yet Russia is the leading WORLD exporter Nat Gas and Wheat let alone

"The nation is a leading producer of coal, diamonds, aluminum, asbestos, gemstones, diamonds, lime, lead, gypsum, iron ore, bauxite, gallium, boron, mica, natural gas, potash, platinum, oil, rare earth metals, pig iron, peat, nitrogen, cadmium, arsenic, magnesium, molybdenum, phosphate, sulfur, titanium sponge, silicon, uranium, tellurium, vanadium, tungsten, cobalt, graphite, silver, vermiculite, selenium, rhenium, copper, and gold."

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/what-are-the-major-natural-resources-of-russia.html

I would say they kick our ass pound for pound but most americans a soo fricken obese, they win any pound for pound !

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
"The nation is a leading producer of coal, diamonds, aluminum, asbestos, gemstones, diamonds, lime, lead, gypsum, iron ore, bauxite, gallium, boron, mica, natural gas, potash, platinum, oil, rare earth metals, pig iron, peat, nitrogen, cadmium, arsenic, magnesium, molybdenum, phosphate, sulfur, titanium sponge, silicon, uranium, tellurium, vanadium, tungsten, cobalt, graphite, silver, vermiculite, selenium, rhenium, copper, and gold."

Africa produces all of these raw resources as well. Are you going to start yammering on about the epic power of the African economy? Russia is a poor nation with no industrial power, it's why they export all of their raw resources instead of using them, because they quite simply can't use them. It's a shithole. I don't understand why you've decided to bask in the glorious shining shit that it is. I suggest you move there and spend a few days finding out just how much a shithole it is then come back and appreciate what you've been given in America (and sure as hell do not deserve!).

You should be so lucky we're not in Russia, as I'd be a commissar and I'd be executing people like you for posting anti-government propaganda.

In other news:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/natural-gas-prices-rise-in-europe-after-ukraine-cuts-flows-11652255011

« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 01:24:55 PM by Rushy »

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
If Ukrainian intelligence is to be believed, there is supposedly a military coup underway to remove Putin.
https://www.newsweek.com/coup-putin-russia-ukraine-general-cancer-kyrylo-budanov-1706685
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Planar Moderator aka Rushy

On a mostly satanic site, great resume. I seriously doubt you'd be elected to much anywhere.

Offline stack

• View Profile

On a mostly satanic site, great resume. I seriously doubt you'd be elected to much anywhere.

Does anyone actually get freely elected in Russia?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile

If I were a satanist I'd be busy posting missiles literally named "SATAN", glorifying the slaughter of human beings, laughing about Europe running out of energy and dying in the cold. Wait, that's you! You do that!

Enjoy hell, demonic scum. The Lord will burn you away from my great nation like the cancer you are.

Offline Crudblud

• A Moist Delectable Gentleman
    • View Profile
How has this thread stayed in the Lounge of all places for so long?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2022/05/us-sending-ukraine-advanced-rockets-kyiv-promises-not-fire-russia/367588/

Can't see how giving Ukraine rocket artillery with ~50 miles of range can go wrong.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
It really wouldn't be in their best interest to attack Russia itself as from the occasional ammo or fuel depot.  I'm pretty sure Ukraine knows that.

Also the triple 7's we've been giving them have enough range to attack cities in Russia from Kharkiv so it doesn't add much risk to Russian territory.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
It really wouldn't be in their best interest to attack Russia itself as from the occasional ammo or fuel depot.  I'm pretty sure Ukraine knows that.

Also the triple 7's we've been giving them have enough range to attack cities in Russia from Kharkiv so it doesn't add much risk to Russian territory.

Expecting a country being torn apart to act rationally is a mistake. Further, adding fuel to an already raging fire simply because it hasn't gotten out of hand yet is not a fantastic idea.