Offline rooster

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8940 on: June 06, 2021, 10:57:03 PM »
I doubt that attacking or comparing looks will go well for you.

lol why did you choose a picture of Melania looking absolutely deranged?

Joe and Jill Biden look fine. Having wrinkles and being older is not the sick burn you think it is.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8941 on: June 07, 2021, 01:26:03 PM »
Eh.  The Biden's are like a thousand years old.  It's unreasonable to expected them to look like movies stars. I'd be surprised if Tom looks much different at that age.

In other news, so Trump was wearing his pants backwards?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-memes-jokes-flood-internet-amid-speculation-he-wore-pants-backwards-during-nc-speech-1597995

Obviously we need a full investigation into these allegations.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8942 on: June 07, 2021, 01:30:19 PM »
Eh.  The Biden's are like a thousand years old.  It's unreasonable to expected them to look like movies stars. I'd be surprised if Tom looks much different at that age.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-memes-jokes-flood-internet-amid-speculation-he-wore-pants-backwards-during-nc-speech-1597995

Obviously we need a full investigation into these allegations.

One can only imagine he was trying to restart Kriss Kross's career [who, fun fact, I saw live once, supporting Michael Jackson]
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8943 on: June 07, 2021, 01:36:45 PM »

Welp, if *Snopes* of all people are saying it didn't happen, then it probably happened. Bloody liberal elites trying to confuse us.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #8944 on: June 07, 2021, 02:01:02 PM »

Welp, if *Snopes* of all people are saying it didn't happen, then it probably happened. Bloody liberal elites trying to confuse us.

I do not trust snopes 100%.

I take it as an article of faith that;

1.  Trump wears his pants backwards.

2.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/13/fact-check-alabama-man-capitol-riot-died-heart-attack/6624232002/  A capitol rioter fatally tazed himself in the nuts while trying to steal a painting.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8945 on: June 12, 2021, 01:49:12 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/10/us/politics/justice-department-leaks-trump-administration.html

A pathetic display of openly partisan corruption. I also like how this flies in the face of Trump's repeated assertions with virtually every new negative story about him that they were all lies and the sources the journalists referred to didn't exist.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8946 on: June 13, 2021, 07:08:00 AM »
"WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration"

"The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress"

Leaking classified information is very illegal. Who would have thought that the government would try to stop that. That is a pretty wonky definition of corruption there.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8947 on: June 13, 2021, 01:13:45 PM »
An investigation that just happened to be focused on two of Trump's biggest critics in Congress and their families, and one that spanned years despite never finding any evidence. Uh huh. Yes, I'm sure we can take them at their word that this was a very sincere investigation and not a partisan fishing expedition ordered by a president with a long history of inappropriately using government resources for his own private interests.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8948 on: June 13, 2021, 05:32:37 PM »
Quote from: honk
An investigation that just happened to be focused on two of Trump's biggest critics in Congress and their families

No, it makes complete sense that radicalized Anti-Trump Democrats would leak classified information from the Whitehouse.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/under-trump-more-leaks-more-leak-investigations-n992121

Criminal referrals for prosecutions relating to leaks have surged in the Trump administration — likely the result of a big increase in unauthorized disclosures of classified information, a leading intelligence watchdog says.

The number of leaks that were reported as potential crimes by federal agencies reached record high levels over the last two years, according to data released by the Justice Department last week and reported Monday by the Federation of American Scientists, which monitors the intelligence community.

There were 120 leak referrals for possible prosecution in 2017 and 88 in 2018, up from 37 in 2016 and 18 in 2015, the data shows. Only a small percentage of the cases are likely to be prosecuted.

Steven Aftergood, who directs the federation's Project on Government Secrecy, says the uptick is almost certainly due to the fact that under Trump, there is a lot more leaking going on. There has also been a renewed focus by the Justice Department in ferreting out leakers.

"I think it's because there are more leaks," Aftergood, who publishes a weekly newsletter on secrecy, said. "Agencies have been serious about leaks forever — it's not like they decided, 'Oh, we're going to suddenly start paying attention to this.' So the fact that it has escalated so sharply indicates that there is something qualitatively different."

Aftergood and other experts believe discipline about classified information has been diminishing. Trusted, cleared individuals at the CIA and the National Security Agency, including Edward Snowden, have disclosed a raft of secrets in recent years, and that phenomenon continues.

Harold Martin, an NSA contractor who had been taking home classified documents for years, was sentenced to nine years in prison last month although that was not a leak case. Reality Winner, an NSA employee in Georgia, was sentenced to more than five years in prison for leaking a classified document about Russian election interference to a news organization, the Intercept.

FBI agent Terry James Albury was sentenced to four years in prison in October after pleading guilty to disclosing to The Intercept news site classified documents related to the FBI's use of informants.

Yet there is no doubt, current and former intelligence officials say, that there has been an outpouring of leaks meant to push back against Trump administration policies, including the sorts of disclosures rarely seen before.

Two examples include the leaking of transcripts of Trump's phone calls with foreign leaders to the Washington Post, and the disclosures about irregularities in the way the White House processed senior presidential adviser Jared Kushner's security clearance to NBC News. It's not clear whether either case was referred to the Justice Department by a federal agency, although U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., then chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said he filed his own referral on the transcripts.

The transcripts highlighted what many believed was bizarre and unsettling behavior on Trump's part, and the security clearance disclosures showed that career officials had been overruled, something that rarely happens.

"In some cases, these are not leaks from deep in the military bureaucracy ... they're right out of the Oval Office, and that's pretty much unheard of," Aftergood said.

The Trump administration has averaged 104 leak referrals per year. By comparison, the average number of leak referrals during the Obama administration (2009-2016) was 39 per year, the federation found.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:34:29 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline crutonius

• View Profile
« Reply #8949 on: June 13, 2021, 05:33:35 PM »
"WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration"

"The zeal in the Trump administration’s efforts to hunt leakers led to the extraordinary step of subpoenaing communications metadata from members of Congress"

Leaking classified information is very illegal. Who would have thought that the government would try to stop that. That is a pretty wonky definition of corruption there.

Maybe.  If they had some kind of evidence to suggest they were the leakers.  And there's going to be an investigation into this.

Suppose this investigation reveals they had no evidence to suspect these lawmakers, would you acknowledge this is an abuse of power or just hand wave it away?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #8950 on: June 13, 2021, 08:25:42 PM »
... it makes complete sense that radicalized Anti-Trump Democrats would leak classified information ...

Only the "radicalized" ones.

Are there also non-radicalised Anti-Trump Democrats, or does being radicalised go with the gig?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8951 on: June 13, 2021, 08:55:25 PM »
... it makes complete sense that radicalized Anti-Trump Democrats would leak classified information ...

Only the "radicalized" ones.

Are there also non-radicalised Anti-Trump Democrats, or does being radicalised go with the gig?
I mean... Trump leaked Classified Information.  Without officially declassifying it first.  So.... you know... doesn't HAVE to be Democrats.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #8952 on: June 14, 2021, 08:45:57 AM »
Best Trump video of the day;

[HUMOUR]

[/HUMOUR]

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #8953 on: June 14, 2021, 09:56:27 PM »
The Former Guy, looking "gaunt and pale" at Trump Tower, and still looking as though he's been sleeping in his suit....

From https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9683153/Trump-seen-public-time-revelations-DoJ-spied-congressman.html

Nearly?

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8954 on: June 14, 2021, 10:18:33 PM »
He never looked great in my books, but the creases along the back of the leg would happen if he just got there after leaving from mar-a-lago...being seated that long doesnt do even a crisp suit any favours.

Definitely not seeing that sparkle Donnie had during his time in public eye though, that's for sure

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8955 on: June 15, 2021, 03:50:19 AM »
He never looked great in my books, but the creases along the back of the leg would happen if he just got there after leaving from mar-a-lago...being seated that long doesnt do even a crisp suit any favours.

Definitely not seeing that sparkle Donnie had during his time in public eye though, that's for sure
Obama looked much happier and healthier after leaving the WH.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8956 on: June 18, 2021, 05:22:48 PM »
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8957 on: June 18, 2021, 05:56:55 PM »

Obama looked much happier and healthier after leaving the WH.

Yeah, I see he musta borrowed some pubic hair from Mike in order to glue it to his armpits for this special photo.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8958 on: June 18, 2021, 06:01:14 PM »
Yeah, I see he musta borrowed some pubic hair from Mike in order to glue it to his armpits for this special photo.

What a delightfully odd thing to say.

Borrowed...so like.... he gave it back after?
Who's mike? He sounds like a very generous guy!
Do you have evidence that Barry doesnt normally have armpit hair?
Why do you think Barry thought it would be important to have visible armpit hair for that photo, or... why do you think he would have been worried about NOT having it?
What exactly makes this photo special.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8959 on: June 18, 2021, 06:21:04 PM »

What a delightfully odd thing to say.

Borrowed...so like.... he gave it back after?
Who's mike? He sounds like a very generous guy!
Do you have evidence that Barry doesnt normally have armpit hair?
Why do you think Barry thought it would be important to have visible armpit hair for that photo, or... why do you think he would have been worried about NOT having it?
What exactly makes this photo special.

Better question:
How does he know what Obama's armpits look like before this photo?
I mean, there's obsession and then there's "I know what your armpits look like".