Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8740 on: May 01, 2021, 01:03:23 AM »
Dont forget bringing underage girls across international boundaries for sex.

And that ignores all the election shenanigans he's tied to (again, allegedly, but almost certainly).

It makes sense you haven't heard of him. It seems as though republicans are doing their very best to distance themselves.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8741 on: May 01, 2021, 01:49:31 AM »
Never heard of him. Are we just bring up allegations against different people who may be associated with a political party? I can do that.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #8742 on: May 01, 2021, 07:41:54 AM »
Never heard of him. Are we just bring up allegations against different people who may be associated with a political party? I can do that.

He is notable enough to have a Wiki. We know you like Wikis, Tom, so...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Gaetz
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8743 on: May 01, 2021, 09:25:40 AM »

He is notable enough to have a Wiki. We know you like Wikis, Tom, so...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Gaetz

I like how Tom doesn't even register the news article and just assumes we're randomly accusing people of things.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #8744 on: May 01, 2021, 09:32:52 AM »

Tom don’t be a liar. You’ve literally quoted Matt Gaetz before and referred to him as a representative and a lawyer. Pathetic.

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=16615.msg230605#msg230605

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8745 on: May 01, 2021, 02:56:57 PM »

Well there was this movement that was very concerned with human trafficking pedophiles infiltrating the government. Qanon I think they're called. Not sure if you've ever heard of them.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8746 on: May 01, 2021, 04:27:14 PM »
Wait, is it possible that Gaetz was working with the Democrat Satanist pedophiles all along?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #8747 on: May 01, 2021, 05:22:36 PM »
GOO being snowflakes once again:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56952435

They say they are for small government and free markets but apparently it’s only when Trump’s feelings don’t get hurt by Twitter. It’s probably a violation of Corporations’ 1st Amendment rights too.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 05:24:49 PM by Rama Set »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8748 on: May 02, 2021, 08:54:05 AM »
GOO being snowflakes once again:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-56952435

They say they are for small government and free markets but apparently it’s only when Trump’s feelings don’t get hurt by Twitter. It’s probably a violation of Corporations’ 1st Amendment rights too.

You can just feel the Trump rage in there.  And the whole "Oh but only social media only comapnies.  Disney would kill is if we applied it to them" is pretty obvious to that affect.  I'm also wondering how they'd enforce it. 

Not to mention it seems to act like being banned is a death sentence.  What the hell did people do before twitter and facebook?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8749 on: May 02, 2021, 09:13:33 AM »

Tom don’t be a liar. You’ve literally quoted Matt Gaetz before and referred to him as a representative and a lawyer. Pathetic.

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=16615.msg230605#msg230605
Ouch!

It’s a good demonstration that Tom just Googles keywords and will just quote anyone who he thinks backs up something he’s trying to claim. He doesn’t care who they are, what else they say or do or how out of context he has to take their quote.
Logical consistency is overrated to be fair.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8750 on: May 02, 2021, 03:03:50 PM »
Looks like we were collecting quotes from lawyers in that link. His was just one of many which proved you wrong.

Nothing about what is alleged about Gaetz here invalidates that quote. You would need to show that Gaetz is not really a lawyer to invalidate it.

So your argument is now that someone I once quoted has allegations against him. Why should I care? Who is he that this should be so concerning? You've pointed out that he is a lawyer that I once quoted, but fail to show why is he a super important person otherwise. You guys are posting his name around like he's important, but have so far neglected to show why he is important.

He's a representative of the first district of Florida, a relatively small area compared to the entire US. Does the first district of Florida have some kind of special significance that we are missing here?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 03:27:49 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8751 on: May 02, 2021, 04:14:03 PM »
So your argument is now that someone I once quoted has allegations against him.
What has been pointed out is your lie.

You didn’t just quote him, you posted a link to his Wiki page so you’d obviously found out a bit about him and were keen to point out his credentials and how important he is.

Now you’re pretending you’ve never heard of him and claiming he’s not important anyway.

How embarrassing  :D

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8752 on: May 02, 2021, 05:38:44 PM »
So this is someone not important enough for me to remember. How does that help your argument that Matt Gaetz is an important person?

Rama Set

« Reply #8753 on: May 02, 2021, 05:47:11 PM »
So this is someone not important enough for me to remember. How does that help your argument that Matt Gaetz is an important person?

Who claimed he was important? Lying and now straw manning. Yikes, Tom. Get some sleep. You’re slipping.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8754 on: May 02, 2021, 05:52:32 PM »

Who claimed he was important? Lying and now straw manning. Yikes, Tom. Get some sleep. You’re slipping.

If you are admitting that you are spamming fanatic MSM links and accusations against unimportant people then if undermines your efforts. You need to make a connection on his significance, else you are just telling us that an unimportant person was accused of a thing.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:58:52 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #8755 on: May 02, 2021, 06:07:50 PM »

If you are admitting that you are spamming fanatic MSM links and accusations against unimportant people then if undermines your efforts.

This is a story being carried everywhere.

You need to make a connection on his significance, else you are just telling us that an unimportant person was accused of a thing.

Please support your claim that Matt Gaetz is unimportant.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8756 on: May 02, 2021, 07:02:17 PM »
It sounds like he is Schrodinger's lawyer. Important enough to site when he is saying something which backs up what Tom wants to believe, but not important when involved in a scandal.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8757 on: May 03, 2021, 04:33:36 AM »
Tom's sheer defensiveness about this subject when nobody asked him to defend Gaetz, defend his own support of Trump, or even weigh in on the issue at all speaks volumes. "I don't care! I don't care so hard! Look at how much I don't care! My body can't even begin to express the waves of apathy radiating off me right now!" This news is relevant to Trump because of how closely Gaetz has tied his political identity to him. He has virtually never had any real views or stances of his own, at least not since both he and Trump were elected to federal office in 2016. His political role was to praise and defend Trump at every opportunity while bashing anyone who didn't show the same level of devotion as him. It's impossible to talk about Gaetz without talking about the owner of the asshole his head is firmly lodged in. If it's embarrassing for Trump supporters that one of the key members of the Trump personality cult is going down in such an explosive scandal - good. They should be embarrassed.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8758 on: May 03, 2021, 08:02:53 AM »
It's not really a scandal that has anything to do with Trump though. I don't see the point in devoting several pages to gloating about the fact that one of the hundreds of Washington personalities with their nose up Trump's asshole is involved in a scandal that has nothing to do with Trump in a Trump thread.

But I guess it's nice that the orange man himself has faded enough into irrelevance already that this is what we're talking about here now.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Rama Set

« Reply #8759 on: May 03, 2021, 09:05:35 AM »
It's not really a scandal that has anything to do with Trump though. I don't see the point in devoting several pages to gloating about the fact that one of the hundreds of Washington personalities with their nose up Trump's asshole is involved in a scandal that has nothing to do with Trump in a Trump thread.

But I guess it's nice that the orange man himself has faded enough into irrelevance already that this is what we're talking about here now.

It’s somewhat related to Trump in that Joel Greenberg’s confession was penned to Roger Stone in an attempt to buy a pardon from Trump. It’s really here because I didn’t want to start a thread on it.