Rama Set

Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2021, 11:32:41 PM »
Did you just reply to yourself to add on to your own joke? Why?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2021, 08:28:03 AM »
Did you just reply to yourself to add on to your own joke? Why?

An afterthought related to my original thought.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 22, 2021, 12:13:05 PM »
He literally recreates the angles in the press conference. The mic sock has many small hairs so of course it looks blurry. How do you know he wasn’t near the front of the mic socks? Can you post a picture from an angle that allows for better depth perception and shows he was not close to them? The lower angle shot in the video I posted seems to disagree with you. You talking about what you think is credible isn’t evidence and your xenophobia towards Canada doesn’t help either.
Xenophobia for a country that sees fit to lock up pastors and attack their citizenry in their own homes seems a good stance to take.

The mic sock looks blurry simply because the entire thing was shot in front of a green screen.

Simplest explanation, which you all like to chime so frequently.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2021, 12:16:56 PM »
I'd have assumed that it was a hoax video made by some no talent dick to make Biden look like he was faking a press conference.  I mean, it probably was, but at least I can be fairly sure he didn't alter the video aside from lowering the quality.
Yes, it was all a hoax video.

That is the point.

Made by the no talent dicks occupying NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox.

And aired by all of them exactly as shown in the video here.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2021, 12:27:09 PM »
He literally recreates the angles in the press conference. The mic sock has many small hairs so of course it looks blurry. How do you know he wasn’t near the front of the mic socks? Can you post a picture from an angle that allows for better depth perception and shows he was not close to them? The lower angle shot in the video I posted seems to disagree with you. You talking about what you think is credible isn’t evidence and your xenophobia towards Canada doesn’t help either.
Xenophobia for a country that sees fit to lock up pastors and attack their citizenry in their own homes seems a good stance to take.

The mic sock looks blurry simply because the entire thing was shot in front of a green screen.

So you think that the simplest explanation is that they shot multiple videos from several angles on a green screen sound stage along with dozens if not hundreds of photographs and audio recordings and then used large amounts of CGI to create Biden walking, talking and interviewing outside and somehow getting dozens of people to agree to lie about being there including the guy holding the mic and the secret service and everyone else involved and all the witnesses and got this all done in record time... instead of just... filming him standing and talking outside.

You really think THAT is the simplest explanation?

Makes me wonder what you imagine a complex conspiracy would involve if this one is so simple. ???

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2021, 12:30:21 PM »

So you think that the simplest explanation is that they shot multiple videos from several angles on a green screen sound stage along with dozens if not hundreds of photographs and audio recordings and then used large amounts of CGI to create Biden walking, talking and interviewing outside and somehow getting dozens of people to agree to lie about being there including the guy holding the mic and the secret service and everyone else involved and all the witnesses and got this all done in record time... instead of just... filming him standing and talking outside.

Makes me wonder what you imagine a complex conspiracy would involve if this one is so simple. ???
The MSM are proven liars.

Period.

How many examples do you need?

Of course it is the simplest explanation.

There is no conspiracy here.

They are doing it right out in the open, putting it right in front of everyone's face.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:32:21 PM by Action80 »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2021, 01:05:32 PM »

Period.

They are doing it right out in the open, putting it right in front of everyone's face.

And their movtive for this one is?  Why greenscreen it?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2021, 01:10:32 PM »

I’m not sure what specifically you are referring to but the USA has the largest number of imprisoned citizens in the world. They prosecute 6 year olds for picking tulips. So physician heal thyself.

It’s not simple in the slightest. Don’t mistake an answer that brings comfort to your impotent rage as simple.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2021, 02:47:40 PM »

Filming Biden in a green screen from multiple angles, hundreds of photographs, a dozen reporters and crew and using CGI to place in a background making it all mach is a much more reasonable assumption than... he just talked to some reporters.

You seriously think THAT is the most reasonable, simplest explanation to a video of someone standing outside talking to people. Why would they even bother?

The conspiracy you are claiming is that dozens of CGI experts, producers, reporters, government officials, travel agents, the secret service, bystanders, witnesses and whoever is paying for it all being in on it.

Just a simple little conspiracy, sure.  ::)

As for lying... you do know Fox News went to court, and won the right to outfight lie to their viewers and order their hosts to knowingly lie as well?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2021, 03:25:19 PM »

Period.

The same motive as they always have.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 22, 2021, 03:28:15 PM »

I’m not sure what specifically you are referring to but the USA has the largest number of imprisoned citizens in the world. They prosecute 6 year olds for picking tulips. So physician heal thyself.
Too late for that.

You are cool with all of it.

You have got what you wanted all along.

It’s not simple in the slightest. Don’t mistake an answer that brings comfort to your impotent rage as simple.
[/quote]
Of course it's simple.

All the gaslighting can be dropped off prior to your typing.

Like I wrote, the sky is blue and this is a greenscreened video.

Rama Set

« Reply #211 on: March 22, 2021, 05:05:49 PM »
Too late for that.

You are cool with all of it.

You have got what you wanted all along.

I am cool with what?  I never said I was "cool" with anything.  I said you were xenophobic.  Don't lie.

Of course it's simple.

All the gaslighting can be dropped off prior to your typing.

Like I wrote, the sky is blue and this is a greenscreened video.

So it's easier to hire reporters to give a Biden stand in, then film Biden responding to that interview, then compositing it, then releasing it and having the fake reporter say it all happened?  That is simpler than actually doing the interview? Perhaps the word "simpler" means something different to you than the rest of us.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2021, 06:09:59 PM »
Wow, Biden isn't even spacing the children and immigrants six feet apart when he makes them sleep on the floor in thermal blankets.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2021, 06:12:49 PM »

The same motive as they always have.

Which is?  I really want to know why they needed to greenscreen (and poorly apparently) this interview.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 22, 2021, 06:15:37 PM »
Wow, Biden isn't even spacing the children and immigrants six feet apart when he makes them sleep on the floor in thermal blankets.  VID

Wow, Biden has been in office 50 days or so, and someone else was there for the previous four years (1,460 days).

Nearly?

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2021, 06:37:05 PM »
Wow, Biden isn't even spacing the children and immigrants six feet apart when he makes them sleep on the floor in thermal blankets.

So now that a democrat is in the WH, it's time to support whistleblowers and publicly decry the terrible conditions created at border detention centers?

I just want to know where it's safe to direct my moral outrage according to the current political winds. /s

Seeing kids detained and huddled sleeping on the floor is a travesty. Full stop. Who is to blame?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 22, 2021, 06:41:49 PM »

So now that a democrat is in the WH, it's time to support whistleblowers and publicly decry the terrible conditions created at border detention centers?

I just want to know where it's safe to direct my moral outrage according to the current political winds. /s

Seeing kids detained and huddled sleeping on the floor is a travesty. Full stop. Who is to blame?

I think you misunderstand.

Tom isn't upset that it happens.  He's upset that Biden didn't say he would do it before doing it.  Trump happily told people he'd make immigrants suffer but Biden hasn't.  Thus, Tom's outrage.  If Biden just comes out and says he hates immigrant children, Tom would be fine.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 22, 2021, 06:47:43 PM »
Wow, Biden isn't even spacing the children and immigrants six feet apart when he makes them sleep on the floor in thermal blankets.  VID

Wow, Biden has been in office 50 days or so, and someone else was there for the previous four years (1,460 days).

Biden made drastic changes to immigration. This problem is all on him.

From Jan 20 - https://apnews.com/article/biden-inauguration-joe-biden-mexico-immigration-us-news-8d565946dfdec1f365befdada879023e

Eager to avoid a rush on the border, Biden aides signaled that it will take time to unwind some of Trump’s border policies, which include making asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for hearings in U.S. immigration court. Homeland Security said that on Thursday it would stop sending asylum-seekers back to Mexico to wait for hearings but that people already returned should stay put for now.

Mar 15 - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-biden-made-border-crisis/ar-BB1eD3yM

The Biden-made border crisis

There is a crisis at our southern border, and President Biden’s immigration policies are responsible. Biden has halted border wall construction, released illegal immigrants into our communities, and promised amnesty for millions more. These are disastrous policies that have contributed to the surge in illegal immigration, the spread of COVID-19, and the humanitarian crisis at the border.

Mar 20 - https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/03/a-man-made-disaster-at-the-border/

What’s happening on the southern border is the most preventable emergency in years. And Joe Biden created it. No matter how often he tells asylum-seekers that now is not the time to enter the United States, migrants won’t listen. That’s because the policies he put into place incentivize the dangerous trek.

Mar 22 - https://www.heritage.org/homeland-security/commentary/yes-its-joe-biden-created-crisis-the-southern-border

Yes, It’s a Joe Biden-Created “Crisis” at the Southern Border

The crisis at the border is a direct result of the Biden administration’s radical immigration agenda. It has been created for the purposes of increasing immigration to the United States through illegal means. This is part of the left’s agenda to take over elections and get as many illegal aliens as possible voting or on the path to voting. It’s a purely political play at the expense of American sovereignty, security, and well-being.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 10:12:57 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 22, 2021, 10:12:00 PM »
Biden made drastic changes to immigration. This problem is all on him.

Sure. It was all working SO WELL before Biden's inauguration, wasn't it?

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 23, 2021, 05:14:59 AM »
Now POTATUS is advocating for a return to Trump Immigration Policy

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/03/22/wait-what-biden-says-he-wants-to-return-to-trump-border-and-immigration-policy-that-existed-before/

The question is about the border crisis. “what more can be done sir?”

BIDEN: “A lot more. We are in the process of doing it now. Including making sure that we reestablish what existed before; which was, they should stay in place and make their case from their home countries. Thank you”

Video in link.