Rama Set

Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #600 on: August 07, 2021, 07:46:00 PM »
Don’t you think it’s not dangerous at all?  Seems like a feeble curse.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #601 on: August 07, 2021, 08:05:35 PM »
I don't really don't know what we're talking about

So according to you, you don't know what you're talking about, admit that plainly, and yet you claim that you are capable of deciphering truth from fiction and opinion from fact on this topic. Not a compelling argument there. I would suggest that you should start by having a clue of what you're talking about.

I would suggest that rather than you paying attention to silly memes and Mike Huckabee, you might want to expand you intellectual curiosity toward people that actually work and research in the fields relevant to the topic being discussed.  You might actually learn something of value and perhaps be able to decipher truth from fiction - Something you haven't been able to demonstrate yet.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #602 on: August 07, 2021, 09:23:33 PM »
Don’t you think it’s not dangerous at all?
There are a significant amount of other things more dangerous than something that kills at a 1 percent rate.

Nice double negative.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:41:29 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #603 on: August 07, 2021, 09:50:15 PM »
There are a significant amount of other things more dangerous than something that kills at a 1 percent rate.

Like the vaccin… oh no wait. That’s not even close to as dangerous as COVID.

Nice double negative.

How does it feel to have to stoop so low?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #604 on: August 07, 2021, 09:55:59 PM »
 So much for the extensive clinical trials you were trying to praise, Rama.

Pure, disgusting crap posted by you once again.

"Even though far from being comprehensive or even adequate, this document has rather far-reaching implications: it shows that Pfizer— as well as the authorities that were apprised of these data— must have recognized the grave risks of adverse events after vaccination even before the onset of clinical trials. Nevertheless, Pfizer’s own clinical trials failed to monitor any of the clinical risks that were clearly evident from these data and the regulatory authorities failed to enforce proper standards of oversight. This dual failure has caused the most grievous harm to the public.
1The same data may also have been filed in the U.S. and other wester countries, but the FDA and the corresponding health regulators did not release them to the public. "

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/randyhillier/pages/958/attachments/original/1628198186/Pfizer-pharmacokinetics-and-toxicity.pdf?1628198186
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 10:06:50 PM by Action80 »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #605 on: August 07, 2021, 10:00:25 PM »

We don't know that yet. 70 percent of hospitalizations are vaccinated people.

@Dr. Eugene Sloan 73% in Massachusetts ICU are double vaccinated so please do not mislead others.
Nice double negative.

I obviously feel great, better than you even, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 10:16:08 PM by Action80 »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #606 on: August 07, 2021, 10:12:50 PM »

So according to you, you don't know what you're talking about, admit that plainly, and yet you claim that you are capable of deciphering truth from fiction and opinion from fact on this topic. Not a compelling argument there. I would suggest that you should start by having a clue of what you're talking about.

I would suggest that rather than you paying attention to silly memes and Mike Huckabee, you might want to expand you intellectual curiosity toward people that actually work and research in the fields relevant to the topic being discussed.  You might actually learn something of value and perhaps be able to decipher truth from fiction - Something you haven't been able to demonstrate yet.
And I would suggest you commence actual reading, prior to typing.

The source Tom provided is legitimate and has a wealth of information from doctors who went to something called a school, a place that you're probably unfamiliar with at this point, based on your contributions on this forum.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 11:42:52 PM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #607 on: August 07, 2021, 10:47:59 PM »

@Dr. Eugene Sloan 73% in Massachusetts ICU are double vaccinated so please do not mislead others.

The recent mortality and morbidity report from the CDC showed that 74% of new COVID in Barnstable, Massachusetts were vaccinated but only 4 of them were hospitalized. So actually 80% were hospitalized in a statistically insignificant anecdote. (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w)

I look forward to you saying how super significant this small sample size is.

Nice double negative.

I’m glad you are so sure.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #608 on: August 07, 2021, 11:41:07 PM »

The recent mortality and morbidity report from the CDC showed that 74% of new COVID in Barnstable, Massachusetts were vaccinated but only 4 of them were hospitalized. So actually 80% were hospitalized in a statistically insignificant anecdote. (https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm?s_cid=mm7031e2_w)

I look forward to you saying how super significant this small sample size is.
73 percent of the ICU patients being double vaccinated and being treated for covid is very super significant.

Your BS is irrelevant to that fact.
Nice double negative.

I’m glad you are so sure.
Terrific! Probably the first time you've posted a fact on this forum!

Rama Set

« Reply #609 on: August 07, 2021, 11:57:36 PM »
Hey, a vaccinated person got hit by a car. Using Lackey Logic, vaccination makes it inevitable that a car will hit you.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #610 on: August 08, 2021, 12:13:00 AM »
Hey, a vaccinated person got hit by a car. Using Logic, vaccination makes it inevitable that a car will hit you.
Using the paper cited logical thing to do. The paper draws no statistical references to cars.

Everyone can now officially ignore your obvious trolling
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:16:18 AM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #611 on: August 08, 2021, 12:15:45 AM »
[quote author=Rama Set link=topic=17611.msg244725#msg244725 date=1628380656
Hey, a vaccinated person got hit by a car. Using  Logic, vaccination makes it inevitable that a car will hit you.
Using the paper cited logical thing to do. The paper draws no statistical references to cars.

Everyone can now officially ignore your obvious trolling
[/quote]

Firstly, learn to be bbcode. If you are so mad you can’t post coherently, take a break. Second, drawing broad inferences from a sample size of five is just horrendously off the mark.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: August 08, 2021, 12:20:43 AM »

Firstly, learn to be bbcode. If you are so mad you can’t post coherently, take a break. Second, drawing broad inferences from a sample size of five is just horrendously off the mark.
Stop trolling.

I fixed it.

73 percent of ICU PATIENTS IN MASSACHUSETTS were double vaccinated.

The paper I cited is legitimate.

You are trolling and got nothing as usual.

Your break will come.

I feel much better and actually am better than you.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:27:04 AM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #613 on: August 08, 2021, 01:31:38 AM »

Stop trolling.

I fixed it.

Nice.

The paper I cited is legitimate.

You didn’t cite a paper. You mentioned a name. I cited a paper that took in to account a rather small sample size. Remember when you bawwwwed about sample sizes in the Pfizer and Moderna trials, that time you pulled numbers from a generalized statement about trials. Pepperidge Farms remembers. 

You are trolling and got nothing as usual.

Your break will come.

K

I feel much better and actually am better than you.

K

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: August 08, 2021, 01:42:53 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/05/opinions/how-to-move-people-from-hesitant-to-vaccinated-bregman-jacobson/index.html

I'm not sure this guy "gets it".

At this point, I'm not lashing out at the unvaccinated in the hopes that it will change their minds. These morons are too thick-headed and mired in conspiracy theory groupthink to ever expect them to change.

I just want them to know they're assholes, and make sure that, even though their feeble little brains are not sophisticated enough to understand it, I've at least articulated to them why they're assholes. At that point the decision to continue being an asshole (which is a decision you can bet they will make, which is why I'm beyond trying to change minds) is theirs. And that's why they are worthy of being treated as pariahs (well that and the fact that it really is just the medically responsible thing to do).

I hope to see lots more draconian restrictions imposed on the unvaccinated in the coming months. Not because I think the assholes will stop being assholes, but because I just want to see them suffer for being assholes. They deserve it!

So yeah, I'm well aware that I'm not changing any minds by calling these idiots out. It's just cathartic, and I suspect that's how a lot of people who are doing it see it. And I will continue doing it, only because it feels good. Fuck 'em.
I hope responsible, patriotic Americans die. Fuck 'em.

Of course you do. Why would anybody have expected anything else?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: August 08, 2021, 04:36:08 AM »

You just told us that you don't know what you're talking about on this subject. Now you think that you can give advice about things you are clueless about too? Amazing.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 08, 2021, 08:32:16 AM »
The source Tom provided is legitimate and has a wealth of information from doctors who went to something called a school

I see. But elsewhere…

Doctors will spew the corporate line just as much as the next guy

lol
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 08, 2021, 08:56:50 AM »
Ok. Let’s say that number is correct.
To understand whether that is significant you have to know more than just that number.
How many people were in ICU? What is that 73% of?

And, most importantly, how many people have been vaccinated in that State and which people have been vaccinated?

When they did clinical trials of the vaccine to assess its efficacy, they made sure the population of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people was identical, or as close as possible.
In real life for obvious reasons they’ve been vaccinating the most vulnerable people first. So you’re comparing two populations - vaccinated vs unvaccinated - with very different age and health profiles.

What percentage of vaccinated people get a pension vs unvaccinated? It’s likely to be quite high for the vaccinated group and low for the unvaccinated because it’s older people they vaccinated as a priority. That doesn’t mean the vaccine causes you to get a pension.

You’re getting excited about a number because you think it backs up your opinions, but you haven’t even tried to understand or analyse the number. It’s the US election all over again. Remember the “there’s no way these States could have swung, there’s a one in a bajillion chance” nonsense? That was making the same mistake. It was comparing the postal vote population with the on the day population. It was known before Election Day that those populations were very different in terms of how they were likely to vote so comparing them and expecting the split to be the same is erroneous.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 08, 2021, 10:44:19 AM »
Also remember: if 75% of a state is vaccinated with two doses, 75% of people in thr ICU will probably be double vaccinated.  If not more.  Just like if 99% of people who live in Kansas are American, guess what the percentage of Americans will be in the hospital?

Correlation is not causation.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 08, 2021, 11:00:35 AM »
So much for the extensive clinical trials you were trying to praise, Rama.

Pure, disgusting crap posted by you once again.

"Even though far from being comprehensive or even adequate, this document has rather far-reaching implications: it shows that Pfizer— as well as the authorities that were apprised of these data— must have recognized the grave risks of adverse events after vaccination even before the onset of clinical trials. Nevertheless, Pfizer’s own clinical trials failed to monitor any of the clinical risks that were clearly evident from these data and the regulatory authorities failed to enforce proper standards of oversight. This dual failure has caused the most grievous harm to the public.
1The same data may also have been filed in the U.S. and other wester countries, but the FDA and the corresponding health regulators did not release them to the public. "

https://drive.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/randyhillier/pages/958/attachments/original/1628198186/Pfizer-pharmacokinetics-and-toxicity.pdf?1628198186

And you called us out for posting documentation on "unofficial sites".  Can't get anymore unofficial than your own google drive. XD

Also: an Ortheopedist and a retired microbiologist probably aren't the best group to be reliable in vaccine results.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.