Re: Re: Help Me debunk this stupid video
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2018, 05:52:04 PM »
Which is why you take a telescope, so when you see that bright light and then see it through a telescope. You can then see that it exists and also you can confirm what it is through a telescope.
I, as I am sure you would also be, personally incapable of obtaining and maintaining a telescope spotting on an object the size and moving at a speed like the ISS.

You should get a motorized mount for your telescope. Then you could feed it any satellite tracking software.

The ISS is fast but it can take up to 6 minutes to cross the sky. Despite its size it can have an apparent magnitude up to -5 which is brighter than Venus.

Sites like https://www.heavens-above.com will generate detailed maps of the next sightings at your location, including its position minute by minute:

You could also wait for an ISS transit in front of the Sun or Moon and burst shoot a serie of pictures:

This was shot with an amateur refractor telescope, which is just a glorified field-glass. So yes, the shape of the ISS can be seen with the eye.
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2018, 06:59:20 PM »
Which is why you take a telescope, so when you see that bright light and then see it through a telescope. You can then see that it exists and also you can confirm what it is through a telescope.
I, as I am sure you would also be, personally incapable of obtaining and maintaining a telescope spotting on an object the size and moving at a speed like the ISS.

You should get a motorized mount for your telescope. Then you could feed it any satellite tracking software.

The ISS is fast but it can take up to 6 minutes to cross the sky. Despite its size it can have an apparent magnitude up to -5 which is brighter than Venus.

Sites like https://www.heavens-above.com will generate detailed maps of the next sightings at your location, including its position minute by minute:
Here is a site that can predict ISS transits of the sun and moon from your location: https://transit-finder.com/
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2018, 11:57:09 PM »
Maybe one of the 1000's of engineers, scientists, commercial microgravity entreprenuers, etc etc etc who attend the annual ISSR&D Conferences where the Japs,  Russians and Americans present the results of the microgravity research they're faking and publishing in those peer reviewed papers can help you sort that out.

Or maybe not since all those PhD's and super gullible MBA's, mega Corp owners and other prefessionale attending obviously aren't nearly as smart as the gurus attending next months IFEC in Denver.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2018, 12:03:53 AM »
Maybe one of the 1000's of engineers, scientists, commercial microgravity entreprenuers, etc etc etc who attend the annual ISSR&D Conferences where the Japs,  Russians and Americans present the results of the microgravity research they're faking and publishing in those peer reviewed papers can help you sort that out.

Or maybe not since all those PhD's and super gullible MBA's, mega Corp owners and other prefessionale attending obviously aren't nearly as smart as the gurus attending next months IFEC in Denver.

Last warning for off-topic, and low-content posting. Next one is a 3-day ban.

Earthman

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2018, 12:21:10 AM »
Look this video got sent to me the other day and i am no expert on video stuff, so like i figure they are using ropes and stuff, but like i said, i am not confident in my argument on how they faked this... only that they DID!

Anyone whos interested take a look, I probably missed something, god be with ye all

He's just another NASA puppet. Literally 

'Puppet Show" - an ISS exposé -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJZ9sqvH9dY

Earthman

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2018, 12:34:17 AM »

You could also wait for an ISS transit in front of the Sun or Moon and burst shoot a serie of pictures:

This was shot with an amateur refractor telescope, which is just a glorified field-glass. So yes, the shape of the ISS can be seen with the eye.

Your ISS fantasy is a projection of some type. Look real close. It fades in and out as it treks in front of brighter and darker areas. Very noticeable. Fake, fake fake. Say fake every time it gets lighter.

Offline JCM

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2018, 12:47:37 AM »
I see no one has actually challenged the fakery of the video, yet the presence of the ISS or whatever it is seems to be ok with the FE posters on here.  Since the ISS object is there at all, and verifiably flying through the sky at incredible speeds on its verifiable traceable bizarre serpentine path (if we are a flat earth), orbiting the planet every 90 minutes (or changing directions perfectly every 45 minutes if on a flat earth), and flying at an apparent constant velocity (while performing this circus act in the sky for never ending hour after hour after months and years never missing a turn or apparent speeding up and slowing down if above a flat earth) that its presence is absolute proof itself the Earth is a sphere.  Maybe that topic deserves its own posting, I suspect it has been talked about before however.   

Offline JCM

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2018, 12:52:23 AM »

Your ISS fantasy is a projection of some type. Look real close. It fades in and out as it treks in front of brighter and darker areas. Very noticeable. Fake, fake fake. Say fake every time it gets lighter.

You want us to believe the ISS is a projection? A projection which is a worldwide hologram which can be seen every place on the planet NASA says it is. A projection that can move around he planet at 17000 miles an hour, over the Oceans, poles, and every single country for years and years and years.   Complete, total rubbish. 

Earthman

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2018, 12:57:08 AM »

You want us to believe the ISS is a projection? A projection which is a worldwide hologram which can be seen every place on the planet NASA says it is. A projection that can move around he planet at 17000 miles an hour, over the Oceans, poles, and every single country for years and years and years.   Complete, total rubbish.

It fades in and out as it treks in front of brighter and darker areas. Very noticeable. Fake, fake fake. Say fake every time it gets lighter.

BTW - ISS does not have fuel or engines to continue a serpentine path.

It would need powerful engines and a lot of fuel to maintain such a path at such speeds.

And who's the damn pilot?

And what's the "G force" created during such sharp turns at such speeds every few minutes?

And Yes, the ISS does make a serpentine path.

The ALLEDGED ISS is supposed to orbit in the same direction as the earth rotates, from west to east.  But in this video it goes north, north east.  OOPS!
Also, it appears ISS is a hologram.  At 2:11 in the Video the ISS fades out over a bright spot.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:44:48 AM by Earthman »

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2018, 12:58:30 AM »

Again, this is an amateur setup. Everybody can do it and see for themselves. Including you.

The brightness is pretty consistent across the shots. But you're right, there's one lighter than the others, 6th from the right.

It's perfectly expected for different shots to produce slightly different results, mostly because of atmospheric disturbances (also temperature variations inside the camera when it shoots). You would be surprised how astrophotography shots can vary from each other. You often have to shoot many raws and only keep the best ones.

If the transit was fake, the person would have probably copy/pasted the same outline of the ISS across the Moon. You wouldn't see any difference between them.

Here, the subject is consistent but each representation has its own tiny variations. That argument is indeed a proof of authenticity.
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Earthman

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2018, 01:08:38 AM »

Again, this is an amateur setup. Everybody can do it and see for themselves. Including you.

The brightness is pretty consistent across the shots. But you're right, there's one lighter than the others, 6th from the right.

It's perfectly expected for different shots to produce slightly different results, mostly because of atmospheric disturbances (also temperature variations inside the camera when it shoots). You would be surprised how astrophotography shots can vary from each other. You often have to shoot many raws and only keep the best ones.

If the transit was fake, the person would have probably copy/pasted the same outline of the ISS across the Moon. You wouldn't see any difference between them.

Here, the subject is consistent but each representation has its own tiny variations. That argument is indeed a proof of authenticity.

Look again, every time it passes in front of a lighter spot it gets lighter. This is observable in all ISS videos.

Anyway, the ISS does not have fuel or engines to maintain a serpentine path. It would need powerful engines and a lot of fuel to maintain such a path at such speeds.

And what's the "G force" created during such sharp turns at such speeds every few minutes?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:34:25 AM by Earthman »

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2018, 01:44:14 AM »
Look again, every time it passes in front of a lighter spot it gets lighter. This is observable in all ISS videos.

I'm not going to flood this thread with pictures to prove you wrong. You could search "iss transit" in Google image if you were interested.

Anyway, the ISS does not have fuel or engines to maintain a serpentine path. It would need powerful engines and a lot of fuel to maintain such a path at such speeds.

And what's the "G force" created during such sharp turns every few minutes?

It doesn't need fuel because it's in orbit. Just like the hundreads of satellites orbiting the Earth that don't have any fuel. Actually fuel would be required to exit the orbit.

There's no pilot. It's not a spaceship. Whatever tiny corrections of trajectory are operated by ground control.

There's no sharp turn or serpentine. A straight line on a globe equals a sinusoidal wave on a Mercator projection, which is used in your map.

Earthman

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2018, 01:46:15 AM »

I'm not going to flood this thread with pictures to prove you wrong. You could search "iss transit" in Google image if you were interested.

And what's the "G force" created during such sharp turns every few minutes?

It doesn't need fuel because it's in orbit. Just like the hundreads of satellites orbiting the Earth that don't have any fuel. Actually fuel would be required to exit the orbit.

There's no pilot. It's not a spaceship. Whatever tiny corrections of trajectory are operated by ground control.

There's no sharp turn or serpentine. A straight line on a globe equals a sinusoidal wave on a Mercator projection, which is used in your map.

The ALLEDGED ISS is supposed to orbit in the same direction as the earth rotates, from west to east.  But in this video it goes north, north east.  OOPS!

Also, it appears ISS is a hologram.  At 2:11 in the Video, the ISS fades out over a bright spot.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 01:53:49 AM by Earthman »

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2018, 02:11:19 AM »

Also, it appears ISS is a hologram.  At 2:11 in the Video, the ISS fades out over a bright spot.

Yes it goes in the direction of the Earth's rotation, in contrast with the opposite direction. That leaves 90° of inclination, for the ISS it's 52°.

The fading you imagine is ridiculous. In every day's life, you would never think that an object more or less illuminated becomes transparent. Just that the light has changed, which is the case across the Moon's surface.

You should try to debunk the first video posted in this thread, if you find any argument.

Earthman

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2018, 02:16:36 AM »

Yes it goes in the direction of the Earth's rotation, in contrast with the opposite direction. That leaves 90° of inclination, for the ISS it's 52°.

The fading you imagine is ridiculous. In every day's life, you would never think that an object more or less illuminated becomes transparent. Just that the light has changed, which is the case across the Moon's surface.

You should try to debunk the first video posted in this thread, if you find any argument.

The picture you posted has ISS going east to west. The video I posted the ISS is going (as pictured) north north east.  Why the difference?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:19:40 AM by Earthman »

Earthman

« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2018, 02:29:43 AM »

Do you believe this Official Video from NASA is real?

Problem - The Earth Spin Clockwise as ISS remains mostly stationary to the Sun in this official NASA video.   The ISS never passes between the Earth and Sun, yet is supposed to every 94 minutes.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:26:10 PM by Earthman »

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2018, 03:21:08 AM »
The picture you posted has ISS going east to west. The video I posted the ISS is going (as pictured) north north east.  Why the difference?

Which picture, the map or the transit? On the map, the ISS is going North East. As indicated with the letters NE.

On the transit, you would hardly know which way is North without looking at the position of the Moon on the date of the shot.

Offline JCM

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2018, 03:22:21 AM »

Problem - The Earth Spin Clockwise as ISS remains mostly stationary to the Sun in this official NASA video.   The ISS never passes between the Earth and Sun during 24 hrs, yet is supposed to every 94 minutes.

Stop and think for just a minute about the tilted Earth and Sun in 3D and what the summer solstice is and how many hours go by in between a sunset and rise...  Your failure to understand geometry or basic observation does not debunk anything.  You don’t think the ISS exists because of its sinusoidal path??  You realize it has a sinusoidal path on the flat map because the flat Earth map is a projection of the globe.  Its verifiable path is confirmation the Earth is a sphere.

Earthman

« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2018, 01:39:43 PM »

Problem - The Earth Spin Clockwise as ISS remains mostly stationary to the Sun in this official NASA video.   The ISS never passes between the Earth and Sun during 24 hrs, yet is supposed to every 94 minutes.

Stop and think for just a minute about the tilted Earth and Sun in 3D and what the summer solstice is and how many hours go by in between a sunset and rise...  Your failure to understand geometry or basic observation does not debunk anything.  You don’t think the ISS exists because of its sinusoidal path??  You realize it has a sinusoidal path on the flat map because the flat Earth map is a projection of the globe.  Its verifiable path is confirmation the Earth is a sphere.

You ignore the fake video.  Earth rotates Clockwise as ISS remains mostly stationary to the Sun.  And I see you avoided the puppet show video too. Why?

Earthman

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2018, 02:07:07 PM »
Can you also pick out what is fake in this Video?

CLIP Boris & Bertha Russian Spacewalk Audio from "Juno & Jupiter Hoax"