Offline Mia

• View Profile
Web Series about a journey to Antarctica
« on: December 04, 2017, 02:29:51 PM »
Hi from Italy,

my name is Mia and I'm a 27 year old nomad.
I'm absolutely fascinated by the Flat Earth Society and even though I'm not a believer yet I have a big dream. And I wanna make it happen.

I want to travel to Antarctica with a few people from the Flat Earth Society and look for "the end of the world" or what's behind.
I'm currently planing this and I want to make it a youtube documentary series. To fund this project I need some people who would want to join me. I will put up a video on a crowdfunding website and in this video I would already introduce the people that would join me.  And just to make it clear again - I'm a very positive and nonjudgemental person. I respect the Flat Earth Society and I don't wanna make fun of it.

This will be a very homemade adventure series of some friendly people that are looking for something they don't know yet.

Some extra details. I very strongly believe that I will get enough money to do that. So I will of course pay all the travel costs. In exchange my travel friends would be willing to be in front of the camera and have a curious mind.

You can write me at iamrantipole@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you so much and see you soon  :)

Mia
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 02:38:47 PM by Mia »