Offline stack

• View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8500 on: January 19, 2021, 05:37:45 AM »
The text you highlighted seems to say that both Smartmatic and dominion each  acquired Sequoia.

Just as I'm not a lawyer, I'm equally not a businessman...but that dont seem right

That's still a connection. And it says in the NIST document that Smartmatic retained ownership of the software used in Sequoia.

https://www.nist.gov/system/files/documents/itl/vote/2010-07-06VoterActionLetter2TGDC.pdf

Quote from: garygreen
if you think the dnc rigged the election, then why isn't anyone bothering to prosecute the guilty parties for election fraud?

Who says they aren't being arrested?

Jan 13 - BREAKING: Raquel Rodriguez ARRESTED by Texas AG on FOUR felony charges relating to voter fraud!

And? Literally no one has said election fraud doesn't exist? After the 2016 election, Trump created that voter fraud commission or whatever it was called. After a few months they came up with like 11 people who committed fraud across the country and then the commission quietly disbanded.

So for this individual, what's the extent of her fraud? Did it impact the outcome of the Presidential election? Trump got something like 650k more votes than Biden in Texas. I guess she didn't do a very good job.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8501 on: January 19, 2021, 05:48:24 AM »
Another arrest recently, a Democrat Politian: https://www.theblaze.com/news/ready-democratic-city-councilman-arrested-charged-with-eight-counts-of-election-fraud?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What does this guy have to do with the Presidential election? Again, no one, I repeat no one has said that election fraud has never happened. Wide-scale systemic voter fraud that tipped the Presidential election, that's what you want. Not some councilman trying to win a seat falsifying 2 dozen votes. There's a difference between the two, wouldn't you say?

Oh hey, look here, more voter fraud:

Pennsylvania Man Charged With Voter Fraud For Casting Ballot For Trump Under Dead Mother’s Name
Dec 21, 2020,05:16pm EST
A supporter of President Donald Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother, the Delaware County District Attorney announced Monday, becoming the third Republican to be prosecuted for voter fraud in the battleground state.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/21/pennsylvania-man-charged-with-voter-fraud-for-casting-ballot-for-trump-under-dead-mothers-name/?sh=3a98654d59bf

Wow, the 3rd Republican to be busted for voter fraud! With all that Republican election fraud, I'm surprised that Trump didn't win PA.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8502 on: January 19, 2021, 09:35:12 AM »
Why do you think that you know better than Senator Paul on the lawsuits?
Because I have seen a video of a judge talking about what a load of rubbish the evidence he's being presented with is.
So claims that judges haven't looked at the evidence are false. This not a matter of opinion, it's on video.
I have shown you the video.
If you continue to look at 4 fingers and see 5 then I don't know how to help you.

Are you claiming that you are a better political and legal expert than he is?

He isn't a legal expert. Nor am I. But I've seen the video, so have you.
You don't have to be an expert to understand the judge is talking about the poor quality of the evidence being presented.
So he's wrong or lying. Again, not my opinion.

Do you ever stop to consider that these people may be lying to you?
It's weird that you dismiss some sources because you regard them as "leftist propaganda", but are happy to link to right wing propaganda sources and declare them the Gospel truth.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8503 on: January 19, 2021, 01:22:19 PM »
Why do you think that you know better than Senator Paul on the lawsuits?
Because I have seen a video of a judge talking about what a load of rubbish the evidence he's being presented with is.
So claims that judges haven't looked at the evidence are false. This not a matter of opinion, it's on video.
I have shown you the video.
If you continue to look at 4 fingers and see 5 then I don't know how to help you.

Are you claiming that you are a better political and legal expert than he is?

He isn't a legal expert. Nor am I. But I've seen the video, so have you.
You don't have to be an expert to understand the judge is talking about the poor quality of the evidence being presented.
So he's wrong or lying. Again, not my opinion.

Do you ever stop to consider that these people may be lying to you?
It's weird that you dismiss some sources because you regard them as "leftist propaganda", but are happy to link to right wing propaganda sources and declare them the Gospel truth.
The video you posted has already been pointed out to be of a judge addressing just one point of evidence he found deficient.

Ignoring the rest is simply following your behavior, so in that aspect, you and the judge are highly similar.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8504 on: January 19, 2021, 01:25:19 PM »
So you agree he's looking at the evidence? Cool.
Also...logged in with the wrong account, Tom?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #8505 on: January 19, 2021, 01:29:19 PM »

It's not Tom, it's probably TotalLackey who couldn't stay awa after rage-quitting.  Anyway, affidavits is the word the judge uses.  It's plural.  Not a single point of evidence, but multiple, so whoever Action 80 is, they are making an incorrect and irrelevant point.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8506 on: January 19, 2021, 02:28:17 PM »

It's not Tom, it's probably TotalLackey who couldn't stay awa after rage-quitting.  Anyway, affidavits is the word the judge uses.  It's plural.  Not a single point of evidence, but multiple, so whoever Action 80 is, they are making an incorrect and irrelevant point.
Ah yes. Just seen his thread in AR. Smells of lackey.
I'm not clear what his issue is. The claim is that the judges didn't even look at the evidence for electoral fraud.
The video is of a judge talking about the poor quality of the evidence, so...

Rama Set

« Reply #8507 on: January 19, 2021, 05:08:36 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8508 on: January 19, 2021, 05:21:24 PM »
I trust the head of the DOJ o er Trump.  Is Trump a legal expert?  Is he an election expert?  Does he have a criminal justice degree?

No.  Thus, Barr is more authorative than Trump.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8509 on: January 19, 2021, 05:57:03 PM »

Multiple affidavits relative to a single point in the case.

Jesus, this isn't hard to understand.

Tom is correct in this case. This particular evidence due to the nature in which it was gathered.

Multiple instances of proven election fraud has been presented.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #8510 on: January 19, 2021, 06:04:09 PM »
...which is the case in most elections - because people are dicks. Is there evidence of widespread (and one-sided) voter fraud that impacted the outcome of the election?

Were the dominion machines in Republican-won states different? They just weren't targeted? Why were only the presidential votes questioned when all the votes cast for the house and senate on the same ballots appear to be accurate? It's the same questions over and over again that keep going unanswered, and the right just keeps pointing to an anthill and calling it a mountain of evidence...

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8511 on: January 19, 2021, 07:04:45 PM »
...which is the case in most elections - because people are dicks. Is there evidence of widespread (and one-sided) voter fraud that impacted the outcome of the election?
Nice try. The evidence doesn't need to be widespread. It was targeted.
Were the dominion machines in Republican-won states different? They just weren't targeted? Why were only the presidential votes questioned when all the votes cast for the house and senate on the same ballots appear to be accurate? It's the same questions over and over again that keep going unanswered, and the right just keeps pointing to an anthill and calling it a mountain of evidence...
See, you get it after all.

There has been more than enough evidence presented and dismissed for various reasons, with none of it coming out in the light of day.

The trails have been established.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8512 on: January 19, 2021, 07:12:50 PM »
Why were only the presidential votes questioned when all the votes cast for the house and senate on the same ballots appear to be accurate? It's the same questions over and over again that keep going unanswered
It's interesting that lackey replied to your post but still didn't answer these questions.
They never do, because there is no answer.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8513 on: January 19, 2021, 07:22:18 PM »
Why were only the presidential votes questioned when all the votes cast for the house and senate on the same ballots appear to be accurate? It's the same questions over and over again that keep going unanswered
It's interesting that lackey replied to your post but still didn't answer these questions.
When the ballot can be manipulated for one office on the ballot, then why manipulate all the votes?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8514 on: January 19, 2021, 07:36:32 PM »
When the ballot can be manipulated for one office on the ballot, then why manipulate all the votes?
You have missed the point.
The Presidential election and the Senate one were on the same ballot papers.
Why would those Dastardly Dems "steal" the Presidential election and then completely hobble themselves by failing to steal the Senate one where they lost seats. It completely restricts what they're able to do. Why not steal both?
As it happens Trump is such a whining child that he put enough Republicans off voting in Georgia (why would you bother voting in an election if you believe it to be rigged?) that they lost the run offs.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #8515 on: January 19, 2021, 07:41:07 PM »
The naivete and gullibility of Republicans seems to know no bounds. The orange man who lies all the time says it's true so it must be true.  ::)
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8516 on: January 19, 2021, 07:47:34 PM »

I doubt many people would be whining about election fraud were it not for the toddler in chief throwing his toys out of the pram and pretending he won an election he clearly lost. I found this video a while back which gives some insight into Trump's psychology:

It's just so strange. Obviously politicians lying isn't an unusual thing but the way he lies is odd.
Most politicians will lie by omission or by twisting the truth. Trump lies like a child lies - just blatantly lying about things which are obviously and demonstrably false. And it's mostly for self-aggrandisement, like the inauguration crowd size. You just had to look at the photos to see that his claims about that weren't true but he just repeats the lie. Just a silly, pointless lie because he has to think himself as the best at everything - it's a common phrasing he uses "Nobody knows more about...than me" or "I'm the best at...".
So of course he thinks the election was stolen - it can't possibly because he's been a terrible president that over 80 million people can't wait to see the back of.
He's the best at everything, how could he be a loser?

Another common thing he does is to just deny the reality of a situation. He was recently spoken to by a panel of people dealing with the California wild fires who raised concerns about climate change to which he just said "it'll get cooler". I mean, maybe it will but he's not exactly an expert on climate science. It's like how he denied the reality of the Covid situation "we have 15 cases and it'll go down to 0", "it'll go away, like a miracle".
So of course when presented with the reality that there's no credible evidence of widespread fraud it just bounces off him. Like in the Georgia call where he talks about 5,000 dead people voting. It's calmly explained to him, by the Republicans he's talking to, that they looked into that and only found two instances and...Trump just repeats the claim.

I've never known anyone like it in a position of power like this. The most baffling thing is that the people with true TDS hang on his every word and believe everything he says no matter how demonstrably false. It's almost like a cult.

I just hope tomorrow passes without incident.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:50:08 PM by AllAroundTheWorld »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8517 on: January 19, 2021, 07:50:08 PM »
You have missed the point.
The Presidential election and the Senate one were on the same ballot papers.
Why would those Dastardly Dems "steal" the Presidential election and then completely hobble themselves by failing to steal the Senate one where they lost seats. It completely restricts what they're able to do. Why not steal both?
As it happens Trump is such a whining child that he put enough Republicans off voting in Georgia (why would you bother voting in an election if you believe it to be rigged?) that they lost the run offs.
As it happens, each office up for vote in the election on a Dominion machine can be manipulated, leaving the entirety of the rest of the ballot unaffected.

When you have known swamp creatures running for office, you don't mess with those votes.

I realize this is all quite hard for you to understand, given your lack of clarity of US elections and politics.

Frankly, the effort you put forth to further the "approved," narrative is quite laughable and quite telling.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8518 on: January 19, 2021, 07:52:36 PM »
Ah yes, the Dominion machines.
Lots in here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/five-myths/five-myths-about-voting-machines/2020/12/24/ac2e02a2-453f-11eb-b0e4-0f182923a025_story.html

But when you do a machine vote it prints out a copy of the person's vote. When they've done audits and recounts it has reaffirmed the original results.

Paperless machines have been eliminated in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — the states Trump supporters have focused on since November. Wherever paper ballots are used, officials can check behind the machines with recounts and audits to find out whether the software was honest. The hand audits done in Georgia, plus recounts in Dane and Milwaukee counties in Wisconsin and in Antrim County, Mich., found no evidence of hacking, and confirmed Biden wins (in Georgia and the Wisconsin counties) as well as a Trump one (in Antrim County).

Rama Set

« Reply #8519 on: January 19, 2021, 07:53:17 PM »
As it happens, each office up for vote in the election on a Dominion machine can be manipulated, leaving the entirety of the rest of the ballot unaffected.

Now you just need to show how the voter rolls and paper ballots were also defrauded.