Offline truth

• View Profile
What happened is that the astronauts were participate in a drill to demonstrate landing on the moon or participating in a series of drills in a very smart environment to demonstrate the ISS, till this part they know they are participate in drill.
when the drill is over their mind is fooling them and implant them new memories which make them believe that the drill was the real thing.
These astronauts are being fooled by their mind, they have false memories, they think they did the real thing, they don't know that they seconds before were in a drill.
Poor people.

Offline truth

• View Profile
What is the Sun,the moon the stars, the falling stars/satellites/iss in the sky ?
These are the entities fooling us by the "mirage" the entity which focus on everyone frequency and show us false image of the landscape 40-50 meters ahead.
when you see the stars even the clouds you see only a reflection of the world wishes and human wishes.

Offline Hoppy

• Posts 6892
    • View Profile
What happened is that the astronauts were participate in a drill to demonstrate landing on the moon or participating in a series of drills in a very smart environment to demonstrate the ISS, till this part they know they are participate in drill.
when the drill is over their mind is fooling them and implant them new memories which make them believe that the drill was the real thing.
These astronauts are being fooled by their mind, they have false memories, they think they did the real thing, they don't know that they seconds before were in a drill.
Poor people.
Incorrect. It is plain and simple. The astronauts are lying
God is real.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
;D Wonderful evidence! Hippity, Hoppity says so!  ;D

Poor people.

That's quite an accusation. Can you back it up with something substantial?

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
Poor people.

I imagine "truth" just has a feeling again!
I get suspicious once anyone claims "truth"!

Poor people.

You know damn well it can be backed up with enough evidence to at least make their authenticity questionable.

You're just questioning people that you know don't have any desire to jump through your hoops, thus you can pretend you won an internet debate.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
Poor people.

You know damn well it can be backed up with enough evidence to at least make their authenticity questionable.

You're just questioning people that you know don't have any desire to jump through your hoops, thus you can pretend you won an internet debate.

You never seem to present any evidence or answer any questions. You just sit there in your little agnostic world and pontificate.
I present clear evidence of things like "the sun or moon staying the same size" and suddenly you don't even bother replying.
Is it getting uncomfortable straddling that fence yet?
What about you doing something for a change?

Poor people.

I don't, actually. I admit that I haven't exactly done a thorough review of this particular topic, but every time I see someone claim to have evidence, it turns out to be a load of bunk. If you have some decent evidence, I'd be happy to take a look at it. Claiming that the evidence definitely exists... somewhere... doesn't help much. Show us!

I don't have to pretend. If someone makes a claim, especially an accusation, the burden of proof is on them to back it up.

I have a rather radical policy. I do my best to only make claims/accusations that I can back up. I have no idea whether or not hoppy can back up his claim, but I'm not going to take him seriously until he does.

5 days later, still no reply from hoppy or TheTruthIsOnHere. What a surprise...

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
5 days later, still no reply from hoppy or TheTruthIsOnHere. What a surprise...

Yes, I guess hoppy is still hopping around trying to find an answer and I have always found that when asked a question suddenly "TheTruthIsNotHere" anymore!

ok then if the iss is real then how did Chris hadfield do a live performance on his guitar from the space station in perfect time with a band back on earth ? Surely there should be a couple of seconds time delay because there is always a few seconds time delay when nasa are talking to the iss. Because of how far up they are meant to be(253) miles above our heads. So there is no way Chris hadfield could of been able to do that and sing in perfect time with the band on earth (live aswell ) unless he was somewhere on earth. Plus astronaughts suits are able to withstand -200 plus degrees (because that's how cold it is up there) but when they land back here on earth they put a blanket around them? Wtf they should be sweating back here on earth and how would a blanket effect a suit able to withstand -200 degrees? Plus there is no footage (with the technology we got today) of an astronaught exiting the space station into space and filming a 360 degree view of our so called planet why not?(unedited video)

ok then if the iss is real then how did Chris hadfield do a live performance on his guitar from the space station in perfect time with a band back on earth ? Surely there should be a couple of seconds time delay because there is always a few seconds time delay when nasa are talking to the iss. Because of how far up they are meant to be(253) miles above our heads. So there is no way Chris hadfield could of been able to do that and sing in perfect time with the band on earth (live aswell ) unless he was somewhere on earth. Plus astronaughts suits are able to withstand -200 plus degrees (because that's how cold it is up there) but when they land back here on earth they put a blanket around them? Wtf they should be sweating back here on earth and how would a blanket effect a suit able to withstand -200 degrees? Plus there is no footage (with the technology we got today) of an astronaught exiting the space station into space and filming a 360 degree view of our so called planet why not?(unedited video)

Here is a write up on the duet. Nothing implausible at all about it.

As for the blankets: have you ever been to a sauna? Going from very hot to normal can be a bit of a shock. You get cold and shivery very easily afterward. Hence the blankets. I have no idea if this is NASA's actual reason, but it seems pretty reasonable to me.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
Plus there is no footage (with the technology we got today) of an astronaught exiting the space station into space and filming a 360 degree view of our so called planet why not?(unedited video)
Why would NASA do a particular video just to impress you? Even if they did, you would call it a fake!

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Plus astronaughts suits are able to withstand -200 plus degrees (because that's how cold it is up there) but when they land back here on earth they put a blanket around them? Wtf they should be sweating back here on earth and how would a blanket effect a suit able to withstand -200 degrees?

Keeping the astronaut warm in the vacuum environment outside the space station requires a very different suit than the pressure suit being worn for reentry.  The reentry suit is not meant for long exposure to space, and is not equipped with the temperature controls necessary for that task.  It is meant to keep him alive if the Soyuz spacecraft develops a leak and loses pressure during reentry.  The Soviets learned this lesson the hard way, losing the crew of Soyuz 11 in 1971.

Plus, Hadfield and crew landed in Kazakhstan in May.  It's cold there in May!  Everyone at the recovery site is wearing jackets.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:07:34 AM by Rounder »
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice