Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
A Commentary on Religion and its Societal Implications
« on: March 18, 2015, 07:55:32 AM »
jews corrupt and pollute the minds of the young with their satanic filth......

jews/hollywood ;

Brother Nathanael Kapner......

jews own the 'media' ;

jews own/rule America ;

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
Re: A Commentary on Religion and its Societal Implications
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 03:04:55 PM »
Mods: A move to Complete Nonsense, peraps?

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 03:06:20 PM »
Mods: A move to Complete Nonsense, peraps?

Why?

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 03:09:31 PM »
Because it's tedious Yaakovian trolling? Albeit in an anti- rather than pro-Jewish stance.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 03:23:39 PM »
Because it's tedious Yaakovian trolling? Albeit in an anti- rather than pro-Jewish stance.

Well, Yaakov's thread is still in PR&S, so...

Ghost of V

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 04:48:16 PM »
I think you are giving the Jews way too much credit. Overall, they're a very dumb group of people. How would they be able to control the world from the shadows if they can't even protect their own holy land from radical Islamists?

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 04:56:24 PM »

Well, Yaakov's thread is still in PR&S, so...

True. Remind me how you 'ignore' people again...

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 07:04:17 PM »
At least Yaakov makes attempts to be genuine. This is the most tryhard troll I've seen in years.

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 09:10:48 PM »
I think you are giving the Jews way too much credit. Overall, they're a very dumb group of people. How would they be able to control the world from the shadows if they can't even protect their own holy land from radical Islamists?

I think Israel has proven quite capable in defending themselves from the surrounding arab nations..

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 10:37:35 PM »

I think Israel has proven quite capable in defending themselves from the surrounding arab nations..

with $US10billion in aid from the US annually....including the latest and greatest mil-tech'.....why wouldn't they?   ???
nisi Dominus frustra

Ghost of V

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 10:50:37 PM »
Just drop it, Vindictus. Don't do this to yourself.

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 10:53:58 PM »

with $US10billion in aid from the US annually....including the latest and greatest mil-tech'.....why wouldn't they?   ???

Israel proved a powerful player in the middle east well before it received any notable US foreign aid. It's not so much the foreign aid that has made them so successful, it's their military's training and capable purpose built equipment, in addition to the inferior military forces of their arab neighbors.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 11:18:23 PM »

Israel proved a powerful player in the middle east well before it received any notable US foreign aid. It's not so much the foreign aid that has made them so successful, it's their military's training and capable purpose built equipment, in addition to the inferior military forces of their arab neighbors.

"before it received any notable US foreign aid"?
well....that's so long ago as to be hardly within living memory;
for instance: they were "bailed out" @ the last minute in 1973/Yom Kippur by massive US aid that was air-lifted in;
the use of Russian-supplied, wire-guided AT missiles by the Egyptians nearly "took them out";

also: they got their derrieres handed to them in 2006 by Hezbollah who were, mainly, just using IEDs and man-portable ATMs ;

the fact of the matter is.....they're only really good @ taking on an "enemy" who they vastly out-gun and out-number and over whom they have massive hi-tech' superiority;

apart from that....their favourite targets are women and kids.....
but....that's been the hall-mark of jews for centuries....they're a bunch of cowardly devils and bullies!  >:(

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:25:33 PM by mister bickles »
nisi Dominus frustra

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2015, 03:22:10 AM »
It looks like Mr. Bickles needs his bottle, and maybe his blankie too. My, you are an upset one. I wonder why. If you are the same St. James that got booted for 90 days at the other site, the reason is obvious, and was stated there, but I'll avoid mentioning it here. From the use of the small blue font, I think you are. Remember what the good Jewish boy did that made you such an angry fellow.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2015, 03:30:12 AM »
It looks like Mr. Bickles needs his bottle, and maybe his blankie too. My, you are an upset one. I wonder why. If you are the same St. James that got booted for 90 days at the other site, the reason is obvious, and was stated there, but I'll avoid mentioning it here. From the use of the small blue font, I think you are. Remember what the good Jewish boy did that made you such an angry fellow.
`

i don't associate with jews....so.....i have no idea what you are referring to!  ???
nisi Dominus frustra

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 03:33:34 AM »
Hmmm. Well, I still think you should get your bottle and blankie.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 03:45:42 AM »
Hmmm. Well, I still think you should get your bottle and blankie.

and....i still think you people should go back to the shtetl, jew!

it was a colossal mistake letting you out of "the pale of settlement" and into Christian, gentile societies!
nisi Dominus frustra

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 03:51:27 AM »
My, you take this all so emotionally. You're going to cause yourself a heart attack at a young age, friend.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 04:25:18 AM »
Just drop it, Vindictus. Don't do this to us.

Fix'd for accuracy.  Feeding shitty trolls isn't a victimless crime.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 11:07:32 AM »
My, you take this all so emotionally. You're going to cause yourself a heart attack at a young age, friend.

Are you sure you're fit to talk about emotional responses?