Re: US election results
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2014, 05:54:42 AM »
A warning? Seriously? That's all? Real fair! He insulted me personally, and all Jews extensively, and a warning is all he gets? I find that vaguely unfair at best, and hypocritical at worst. I won't contest Yonah's banning either, but this is ridiculous. Anyone can insult me at any time, for any reason at all, and nothing is done besides a toothless warning. I respond and get the shit kicked out of me. I'm beginning to wonder if the moderators have a reason to hate me personally, or hate Jews.

That's right, folks, the guy who has benefited more from this website's remarkable leniency (and is benefiting even now by being allowed to avoid the ban he was literally just given) than the rest of us put together is now complaining about said leniency.  His sense of irony is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

This is what happens when you self identify as the (alleged) most persecuted ethnic group in the world.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2014, 06:40:10 AM »
A warning? Seriously? That's all? Real fair! He insulted me personally, and all Jews extensively, and a warning is all he gets? I find that vaguely unfair at best, and hypocritical at worst. I won't contest Yonah's banning either, but this is ridiculous. Anyone can insult me at any time, for any reason at all, and nothing is done besides a toothless warning. I respond and get the shit kicked out of me. I'm beginning to wonder if the moderators have a reason to hate me personally, or hate Jews.

That's right, folks, the guy who has benefited more from this website's remarkable leniency (and is benefiting even now by being allowed to avoid the ban he was literally just given) than the rest of us put together is now complaining about said leniency.  His sense of irony is truly the gift that keeps on giving.
But Saddam, as a Jew, he not only deserves infinite leniency but anyone who punishes him is clearly anti-jew.  I mean, who but a jew hater would ever punish a jew?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2014, 06:53:05 AM »
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2014, 11:09:38 AM »
Yaakov, you're not supposed to just jump from one alt to another to circumvent a ban. See you in 2 weeks.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2014, 11:40:19 AM »
A warning? Seriously? That's all? Real fair! He insulted me personally, and all Jews extensively, and a warning is all he gets? I find that vaguely unfair at best, and hypocritical at worst. I won't contest Yonah's banning either, but this is ridiculous. Anyone can insult me at any time, for any reason at all, and nothing is done besides a toothless warning. I respond and get the shit kicked out of me. I'm beginning to wonder if the moderators have a reason to hate me personally, or hate Jews generally. In either case, I'm deeply insulted. This is the one of the first times I've dealt with blatant mistreatment of me based on the fact that I'm a Jew. I mean sure, I've dealt with it in white trash down South and occasionally here in Iowa, but never before on a supposedly civilised message board.

From Thork, I don't expect better. Given where he is at on the scale of human development, I ought to have expected the shit I got.  But I expected better of the moderators on this site. My feelings are actually hurt, and I didn't expect that at all. I don't expect perfection from anybody. That is unfair. But I do expect an attempt to be reasonable on the part of the Censors, as much as they want me to be reasonable. If I am not permitted to behave in certain ways, then why are others? And WHY am I being treated differently? The only reason that I can see, since so many here are insulting me for being Jewish, is for that. It seems the moderators have no problem with that insult, but any other, well God forbid!

Basically, it comes down to this question: are the moderators anti-Semitic? And if so, how far and how deep does that feeling run? It seems to me that it runs pretty damn deep at this point. They have allowed every kind of insult on that level to flourish, but any other kind they punish strictly. I have to go give the wife some TLC, but I would like some answers. So, when I come back, I hope there are a few, and not just another cowardly ban. Anyway, somebody give me a few answers. If I am wrong, explain how I am wrong, please, and why. I certainly don't see it.

Sorry, but we don't give you any special treatment. We handle you just the same way as anyone else, the problem is that you're also worse than anyone else.

The way it works is that we hand out several warnings before we start handing out bans, which is exactly what we did with you as well. However, once you have been banned once, such as in your case, we don't hand out warnings again. Any subsequent infractions will only result in longer bans. This is as much true on Thork's part as it is on yours, we've just yet to have a good enough a reason to start banning Thork yet.

If you really don't see how you calling another poster stupid in every other post you make makes your behaviour different from anyone else's here, then I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. Shielding yourself with cries of anti-semitism doesn't help your situation. We could have permabanned you a long time ago, but we're more lenient than that.