Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Clyde Frog

• [kʰlaɪ̯d fɹɒg]
    • View Profile
Re: US puts American boots on the ground in Ukraine...Peacekeepers?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 12:20:01 AM »
This is exactly what Russia wanted, you should be really happy with this development as it signals that the American government is showing great respect for Russian concerns regarding keeping tabs on the military equipment that has been shared with Ukraine. Russia said we needed better safeguards on them, and we took swift action to ensure their concern was addressed.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 05:25:46 AM »
American military personnel are now in Ukraine to help keep track of the billions of dollars’ worth of weapons and equipment the United States has sent since the start of the Russian invasion, a senior U.S. defense official and senior U.S. military official said.

Led by Brig. Gen. Garrick Harmon, the U.S. defense attaché to Ukraine, the inspections have already begun with the help of the Office of Defense Cooperation personnel who have returned to the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, the officials said. The U.S. had conducted similar checks on aid prior to the war, but they stopped for months after Russia invaded on Feb. 24.

“There have been several of these inspections,” according to the senior defense official, who declined to give details on the locations of the on-site inspections. The Ukrainians have been “very transparent” and are supporting the inspections, the official added.

These inspectors in Ukraine appear to be some of the first members of the U.S. military to re-enter the Eastern European country since the start of the war, outside of military guards posted at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, the capital. The Pentagon ordered the departure of U.S. troops in Ukraine on Feb. 14 — 10 days before the invasion — as the crisis escalated.

The inspections come after Russia and some Republicans in Congress have alleged that weapons and military equipment sent to Ukraine may have ended up on the black market. Serving as a rebuttal to these concerns, the Biden administration released a plan last week that would aim to keep closer tabs on the aid it has sent.

Seems kinda normal.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 11:15:34 AM »
Yes, the same Pentagon that "According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions."

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 02:49:41 PM »
Ah the super relevant clip from 21 years ago that conspiracy freaks love to misinterpret. Fer shur this means a ton to the current Ukraine situation.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2022, 06:04:21 PM »
Ah the super relevant clip from 21 years ago that conspiracy freaks love to misinterpret. Fer shur this means a ton to the current Ukraine situation.

Well than does this now make ME a terrorist because my tax dollars paid $2500 for these weapons and as much as 90% are falling into the worlds black market and then used by REAL TERRORISTS !

"With 90% of weapons packages reportedly unaccounted for, American inspectors are relying on Kiev to be honest.
Some 22,000 US-provided weapons systems – including Stinger and Javelin missiles – need to be tracked once they enter Ukraine, the report stated. However, US inspectors have only managed to perform two in-person checks in recent months, verifying just 10% of this number."

https://www.rt.com/russia/565808-us-track-weapons-ukraine/

Rama Set

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2022, 07:58:10 PM »
Russia Today, the NewsMax of the Caucasus!

I don’t know why Jman and Tom haven’t moved to Russia yet. They are so in love with them right now.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2022, 09:26:47 PM »
Some 22,000 US-provided weapons systems – including Stinger and Javelin missiles – need to be tracked once they enter Ukraine, the report stated. However, US inspectors have only managed to perform two in-person checks in recent months, verifying just 10% of this number."
Given the number of dead Russian tanks, armored vehicles and aircraft, I think that it's safe to say that a fair number of those weapons systems have been expended.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2022, 12:19:37 AM »
I never thought I would see Americans quoting RT.com as a source for truth. Or should I say pravda...