Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Putin pulling the strings of Republicans
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2022, 12:04:44 PM »
Yeah I'm in.  About 900 neo nazis in a country of 44 million.  You gotta bomb their hospitals and schools.  That's just common sense.
And those 900 have successfully converted the rest so now the official military salute/greeting is NAZI.

ALL Ukrainians nazi salute now? They converted 44M people? They can’t keep getting away with this! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
FTFY

All Ukrainians support their military. Their military officially uses a NAZI salute/greeting.

Source?

I denounce Nazi’s wherever I find them, but I won’t take your word for it.
The sources are right here and you are too troubled to even watch.

You don't care and that is okay.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2022, 12:51:23 PM »

Vladimir Putin has long known that American stupidity is a weapon of unimaginable power. He's used that weapon to conscript an army of ignorant zombie traitors that supports his agenda to dominate Europe and attack America.

Some of these zombie traitors believe in space lizards, some believe in the cannibal pedophile cabal. They believe all kinds of stupid shit.

All Ukrainians support their military. Their military officially uses a NAZI salute/greeting.

We can hope to develop advanced defense systems against fighter jets or missiles. But there's no stopping the power of dumbass.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2022, 01:11:35 PM »

Vladimir Putin has long known that American stupidity is a weapon of unimaginable power. He's used that weapon to conscript an army of ignorant zombie traitors that supports his agenda to dominate Europe and attack America.
BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Kramer, please...you gotta stop with the bullshit.

Really, this forum has something called CN for such Russia Gate BS.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2022, 01:36:54 PM »
Really, this forum has something called CN for such Russia Gate BS.

Remember when Trump coined the phase 'Russia Hoax.' The idea that Russia would never do such a horrible thing. At the moment those words were coming out of his stupid face, Russia was deep in the engineering phase of the Solarwinds hack. This allowed Russia to penetrate deeply into our government computers completely unnoticed. They would still be there except they got too greedy about privilege escalation and data exfiltration so they got caught.

Remember when Trump proposed a 'Joint Cybersecurity Task Force' with Russia in front of the whole world. Putin had to bite down on his lower trying to keep from busting out laughing. The delighted look on his face was priceless.

You bought into this idea that Russia is portrayed as evil in some multi-generational, worldwide, mass media smear campaign. The Republicans are selling this idea to the American public to curry favor with Putin and gain their support in the next election.

BTW: Europe is not Africa. Ukraine is not Somalia and Russia is not Ethiopia. There are currently no nuclear weapons on the African continent.

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 03:03:07 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2022, 03:12:27 PM »
Yes, I'm sure once Putin has contained the Nazi threat in Ukraine, he will move on to rescue the next European country. Once all of Europe is free from Nazis, homosexuals, Free Press and locally managed elections then he will move on to the United States.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2022, 03:34:08 PM »
Yes, I'm sure once Putin has contained the Nazi threat in Ukraine, he will move on to rescue the next European country. Once all of Europe is free from Nazis, homosexuals, Free Press and locally managed elections then he will move on to the United States.
BWAHAHAHA!!!!

No, srsly Kramer....take the Russia Gate crap to CN where it belongs, okay?

Rama Set

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2022, 03:36:45 PM »
I don’t understand why Tom is fixated on American bioweapon labs when it’s Russia who is currently bombing Ukrainian civilians. These same bombing show that Russia is not there for remotely altruistic intentions like removing nazis from Ukraine.

Bioweapons labs are bad and nazis are bad, but they have nothing to do with Russian aggression in the region. It’s simply Russia trying to shore up their geopolitical security and on a personal level about Putin’s egotistical attachment to the Soviet Empire. All this stuff about how the US hasn’t been honest is not good but it’s also not relevant.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2022, 03:50:10 PM »
I don’t understand why Tom is fixated on American bioweapon labs when it’s Russia who is currently bombing Ukrainian civilians. These same bombing show that Russia is not there for remotely altruistic intentions like removing nazis from Ukraine.
What evidence do you have Russians are bombing civilians? What if the civilians are harboring NAZI's?
Bioweapons labs are bad and nazis are bad, but they have nothing to do with Russian aggression in the region. It’s simply Russia trying to shore up their geopolitical security and on a personal level about Putin’s egotistical attachment to the Soviet Empire. All this stuff about how the US hasn’t been honest is not good but it’s also not relevant.
If Russia were to engage,oh let's say...CUBA, home to Fidel Turdeau, Sr., in some sort of deal where weapons could be manufactured and/or stored for future use in that region, the US should kick back and not perform any military-type intervention in the area?

Jesus, I remind you also that CN is lower level.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2022, 03:52:59 PM »

Have you considered that you are being lied to about that as well?

The Ukranian military is using schools as military bases:

The Ukranians putting AA/Artillery near residential areas:

Russia has complained about this:

https://sputniknews.com/20220303/putin-nationalists-foreign-mercenaries-in-ukraine-use-civilians-as-human-shield-1093560887.html

« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 03:54:57 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2022, 03:55:19 PM »
What evidence do you have Russians are bombing civilians? What if the civilians are harboring NAZI's?
If Russia were to engage,oh let's say...CUBA, home to Fidel Turdeau, Sr., in some sort of deal where weapons could be manufactured and/or stored for future use in that region, the US should kick back and not perform any military-type intervention in the area?

https://liveuamap.com/

Video evidence of Russia's incompetently executed evil acts updated regularly.  I'm sure there are other resources as well.

Rama Set

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2022, 03:59:11 PM »
I’ve seen more than enough videos of civilians being executed. I won’t post them here but go ahead to r/publicfreakouts to start looking if you are interested in seeing some heinous shit.

I don’t doubt that Ukrainians might be mixing some civilians with military. Is the solution to that to bomb the civilians? Is it to use thermo-baric weapons? I get that war isn’t pretty but the apologetics being done here are pretty baffling. Ukraine could be guilty of everything being levied here, and I still don’t see how it justifies the brutality of the campaign.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2022, 04:04:08 PM »

https://liveuamap.com/

Video evidence of Russia's incompetently executed evil acts updated regularly.  I'm sure there are other resources as well.
CN material.

"Hey, look! I got this stock footage of a missile launch! Let's add it to the news of today and claim it's happening in (insert current conflict here).

You got a real sense of humor!

You used the words "incompetently executed evil," all in a row, quite well! BWAHAHAHA!

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2022, 04:06:14 PM »
I’ve seen more than enough videos of civilians being executed. I won’t post them here but go ahead to r/publicfreakouts to start looking if you are interested in seeing some heinous shit.

I don’t doubt that Ukrainians might be mixing some civilians with military. Is the solution to that to bomb the civilians? Is it to use thermo-baric weapons? I get that war isn’t pretty but the apologetics being done here are pretty baffling. Ukraine could be guilty of everything being levied here, and I still don’t see how it justifies the brutality of the campaign.

Thermobaric weapons are useful in destroying biolabs without spreading pathogens everywhere.

The Ukrainian military has declared that it is discarding the Geneva convention and will slaughter Russian POWs. And you are wondering why there is so much brutality.  ::)

Here is a saved archive page of the Ukrainian announcement: https://archive.ph/cjscs#selection-759.3-765.90

I translated it in Google translate:

The author is the Command of the Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with a blue chekmark:

« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 04:15:51 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2022, 04:07:55 PM »

If that brutality is being levied against people who advocate the use of lard grease on their bullets, prior to firing them at Muslims, then I am all for it.

You are not because it seems you consider such acts as the CORRECT TYPE of ANTI-SEMITISM.

Rama Set

« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2022, 04:14:44 PM »

Thermobaric weapons are useful in destroying biolabs without spreading pathogens everywhere.

Is that where they are using them?

The Ukrainian military has declared that it is discarding the Geneva convention and will slaughter Russian POWs. And you are wondering why there is so much brutality.  ::)

Here is a saved archive page of the Ukrainian announcement: https://archive.ph/cjscs#selection-759.3-765.90

I translated it:

Has this actually been done or is it just words?

Also, two wrongs don’t make a right, and if Russia doesn’t like it they can JUST STOP INVADING!

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2022, 04:15:54 PM »
go ahead to r/publicfreakouts
You believe this to be a reliable source of information for anything related to Ukraine/Russia?

"Effective at 10pm central time March 3, 2022 all videos/footage of missiles/impacts/bombing aftermath less than 12 hours old will be banned."

Does the reporting need to pass through official government channels prior to release?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 04:18:35 PM by Action80 »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2022, 05:38:23 PM »
if Russia doesn’t like it they can JUST STOP INVADING!

Putin has just as much right as America did to stop the Cuban Missile Crisis. When you start putting bioweapons and conventional weapons near your enemy county's border you are provoking them into war.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/03/04/weapons-access-ukraine/

As Russia’s military buildup pressed against Ukraine’s border in late January and early February, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov celebrated the arrival of weapons from the West, illustrating his near-daily tweets with photographs of smiling men in uniform unloading heavy pallets from cargo aircraft.

“The 8th [American] bird has arrived in Kyiv!” Reznikov exulted on Feb. 5. “Our partners from #USA have sent more than 650 tons of defense ammunition to Ukraine! To be continued.”

The last such message came on Feb. 23, the day before Russia invaded.

There have been no known air deliveries since then. Ukraine’s airspace is now part of a war zone that no Western nation wants to enter, even as the United States and its allies and partners pledge to deliver more weaponry for the fight.

There was a military buildup over a period of time. It didn't just come out of the blue. Ukraine was being armed by the US to fight Russia.

Russia also had concern that they were working towards nuclear weapons:

https://thebulletin.org/2022/03/ukraine-building-a-nuclear-bomb-dangerous-nonsense/

Three decades ago Ukraine was the third largest nuclear power, but has supposedly denuclearized:

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/21/1082124528/ukraine-russia-putin-invasion

There is clearly concern that they might be getting armed with nukes or are working towards nukes, considering that they may still have the infrastructure for it and they are getting many tons of weapon support by NATO countries.

Just before the invasion the Ukrainian president taunted Russia by claiming that their non-nuclear status is "in doubt"

https://thebulletin.org/2022/03/ukraine-building-a-nuclear-bomb-dangerous-nonsense/

Bioweapons, buildup of conventional weapons, nuclear weapons taunts. Big surprise and shocker why Russia would invade Ukraine. Totally shocking.

The president of Ukraine made those comments on Feb 19, just days before Russia decided to invade.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 02:26:34 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2022, 06:00:46 PM »
if Russia doesn’t like it they can JUST STOP INVADING!

Putin has just as much right as America did to stop Cuban Missile Crisis. When you start putting bioweapons and conventional weapons near your enemy county's border you are provoking them into war.

Big surprise and shocker why Russia would invade Ukraine.

All you need for an invasion is to accuse someone of having nuclear weapons or bioweapons. This is what we did in Iraq.

When the Russian and Chinese troops arrive in America to liberate us from the tyranny of Joe Biden's liberal Nazi homosexual immigrants and destroy our nuclear weapons, Tom and Action will be there waving flags and cheering at their arrival.

The Republican Party is dead to me. They are traitors and commie sympathizers.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2022, 06:22:58 PM »

I translated it in Google translate:

The author is the Command of the Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with a blue chekmark:

Yes, they really really really hate the artillary men who are killing their children.  I mean, only a pure sociopath wouldn't be pissed.
Also, they edited the post shortly after. 

But this was on March 2nd so there should be PLENTY of evidence of mass slaughter of surrendering russian soliders, right?

If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.