Offline stack

• View Profile
Corruption is widespread in Ukrainian society. In 2012 Ernst & Young put Ukraine among the three most-corrupt nations of the world—alongside Colombia and Brazil.
My dude, that was before the Maidan uprising, the very same event that Russia is trying to undo. By supporting their invasion, you're proposing that the corruption in Ukraine should be restored. You have fallen for Satan's demonic tricks, hook, line, and sinker.

Why do you think the Big Guy wants 10% of anything that I have? ???
He's referencing the Hunter conspiracy theory, like the Satanic puppet he is. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254295/What-Big-Guy-Joe-Biden-said-Hunters-business-partner-Tony-Bobulinski-discreet-hotel-meeting.html

You cherry pick the older opinion not the lastest. There are 10's of publications out there of their current corruption.

I googled "most corrupt countries", first link, not cherry-picked, as of 2022.

Russia ranks #46. Ukraine doesn't make the top 50. It's at #63:

Most Corrupt Countries 2022

In another ranking from the Wharton School, Russia is #5 most corrupt:

I think your Jesus is mistaken.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
You cherry pick the older opinion not the lastest. There are 10's of publications out there of their current corruption.
Yes, it's a work in progress. Nonetheless, restoring evil to the region is not going to help.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
RT brought on watch for a false flag coming. We had Bucha nonsense which failed as Russia pulled out troops days before and Bucha was a russian sympathizer its alleged. Now we get Mariupol chemical attack. More fake news? why?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-marine-unit-in-mariupol-fighting-update-russian-military

RT ran news that Russian troops have had control of Mariupol for 5 weeks+ and that very high level military and political people are trapped inside the city. Some may even be Western/EU troops according to news. No foreign troops in mariupol..hmmm I pretty sure Putin is NEVER going to allow UN inspectors in to free these peeps. (fake chemmy or not) No Putin will use these peeps to show the world the lies, if they are true?

Ukraine has no more bullets in their revolver. They've played all the cards they have, waiting on the west and EU to run in and save the day?

https://www.rt.com/news/553772-pentagon-cant-confirm-mariupol-attack/
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
A Russian missile cruiser magically exploded all on its own. At least, that's what Russia would prefer you believe instead of it getting hit by a missile.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
A Russian missile cruiser magically exploded all on its own. At least, that's what Russia would prefer you believe instead of it getting hit by a missile.
I really hope the Russian military vessel actually went to fuck itself

Offline Kokorikos

• View Profile

It is still unconfirmed if it was hit or if it was caused by a fire on board.
I think that both alternatives are embarrassing for Russia.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Russia sunk its warship to own the libs.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61114843

The cosmic meme of a ship named Moscow blowing up due to Russian incompetence and sinking is one that is almost too good to be true. I almost wouldn't believe it had Russia not confirmed it themselves.

Also: "A furious ex-MP, Vladimir Bortko, said the sinking of the Moskva was grounds for war" Are Russian ex-MPs not aware that they're... already at war...?

Additionally:

"Russia says it has hit a plant making anti-aircraft and anti-ship missiles outside the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv" -BBC (https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-61101906)

Looks like Russia is trying to make sure none of its other ships magically blow up all on their own, too.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 01:48:43 PM by Rushy »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Also: "A furious ex-MP, Vladimir Bortko, said the sinking of the Moskva was grounds for war" Are Russian ex-MPs not aware that they're... already at war...?
They're not. It's a special whatchamacallit, remember?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile

Ah right, of course, a special peacekeeping mission. There to keep the peace. Enforce the peace. It will be peaceful. Involuntarily peaceful.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Ah right, of course, a special peacekeeping mission. There to keep the peace. Enforce the peace. It will be peaceful. Involuntarily peaceful.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile

Quote from: Peacemaker
I cherish peace with all my heart. I don’t care how many men, women, and children I need to kill to get it.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
https://www.zerohedge.com/military/russian-long-range-bombers-strike-ukraine-1st-time-war

"Ukrainian defense ministry spokesman Oleksandr Motuzyanyk said Friday that bombs were dropped by Tu-22M3 aircraft over positions in the port city of Mariupol. "

Mariupol will not be lost..Putin is containing the high level NATO boys and politicians.

Just ask this guy !

https://www.rt.com/russia/553933-british-captive-mariupol-ukraine-reality/

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Imagine still going for the "Russia stronk" meme after they lose one of their best warships to a country that has no navy.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
Can you imagine what the rest of the world would be doing to Russia right now if it wasn't sitting on a stockpile of nukes?

They would have gotten kicked right back across the border and all their ships within range of Ukraine sunk in the first week. Any Russian plane coming close to the border would be flaming wreckage.

Putin sure has done a good job of showing the world just how outclassed they really are.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Imagine still going for the "Russia stronk" meme after they lose one of their best warships to a country that has no navy.

They aren't just fighting Ukraine. Ukraine is receiving billions of $ in money and weapons from NATO and US-allied countries to fight Russia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_to_Ukraine_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

It's in the tens of billions if you count all that up.

Recent from the US:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-13/biden-announces-800-million-weapons-package-for-ukraine

President Joe Biden is sending Ukraine $800 million in new firepower -- including artillery, helicopters, ammunition and other military hardware that will test the limits of how far aid can go without drawing the U.S. directly into the war.

-

Biden’s announcement will be the biggest test yet of how far the U.S. can go in supplying arms without spurring a Russian response. The package will for the first time include 18 155 mm Howitzer artillery systems, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said Wednesday.

The U.S. will also send 10 counter-artillery radar systems, 200 M113 armored personnel carriers, 100 Humvees and 300 more Switchblade drones, according to a list released by the Pentagon. Ukrainians will require some training on radars and artillery systems, Kirby said.

The Pentagon will also send unmanned surface vessels for coastal defense as well as individual chemical-biological protective suits and detection systems.

The new shipment will add to more than $2.4 billion in security assistance the U.S. has provided to Ukraine since Biden took office last year, including $1.7 billion since Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24.

Test the limits of direct warfare with Russia. Smart.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 09:47:30 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Russia got what they wanted. NATO isn't interfering directly. It's not anyone else's fault that their military sucks ass.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
Russia got what they wanted. NATO isn't interfering directly. It's not anyone else's fault that their military sucks ass.

That's one of the most ignorant statements I've ever seen. I'm American and Russia has a devastating nuclear sub fleet, that can sit right off my coasts not detected. They can literally dispose of life as we know it. Only an idiot would underestimate an opponent.

It's getting VERY close to game time. Grab your nut sack.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Russia has a devastating nuclear sub fleet, that can sit right off my coasts not detected.

Yes, and if they were actually that crazy they could just threaten nukes for anything.
"Give us this trade deal or else"
"Move US military bases out of Europe or else" etc...

Acquiescing to their every demand would be just as dangerous as marching US soldiers to Moscow.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 10:32:44 PM by Fortuna »

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile

That's one of the most ignorant statements I've ever seen. I'm American and Russia has a devastating nuclear sub fleet, that can sit right off my coasts not detected. They can literally dispose of life as we know it. Only an idiot would underestimate an opponent.

It's getting VERY close to game time. Grab your nut sack.

Given that Russia can't even hold a city 50 miles from its border, you really think that their nuclear arsenal is capable of anything? Nuclear weapons are incredibly expensive to maintain. Submarines even more so. Russia can't afford to keep a single aircraft carrier operational annually. Their nuclear arsenal is likewise just a bunch of numbers on paper. They're not real. It costs the US approximately 50 billion dollars to maintain nuclear capabilities. That's almost the entirety of Russia's military budget.

Russia keeps threatening use of nuclear weapons. "We'll nuke Ukraine!" ... "We'll nuke Finland if they join NATO!" ... Well, guess what. I don't see any nukes. Russia a bad joke and it's time we deliver the punchline to their face.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 11:18:02 PM by Rushy »

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
Given that Russia can't even hold a city 50 miles from its border, you really think that their nuclear arsenal is capable of anything? Nuclear weapons are incredibly expensive to maintain. Submarines even more so. Russia can't afford to keep a single aircraft carrier operational annually. Their nuclear arsenal is likewise just a bunch of numbers on paper. They're not real. It costs the US approximately 50 billion dollars to maintain nuclear capabilities. That's almost the entirety of Russia's military budget.

Russia keeps threatening use of nuclear weapons. "We'll nuke Ukraine!" ... "We'll nuke Finland if they join NATO!" ... Well, guess what. I don't see any nukes. Russia a bad joke and it's time we deliver the punchline to their face.

Let's not do that either, though. You know, just in case they actually do work. If even 10% of them work it would be a bad time.