Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2021, 03:26:13 AM »
Australian news on dementia joe

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2021, 05:45:43 AM »
Australian news on dementia joe

So you found the Sean Hannity of Australia. Good for you. This shabby opinion piece is pretty worthless, especially coming from this guy, Cory Bernardi. He's got a juicy pedigree according to wikipedia:

On 21 April 2007, Bernardi published an essay questioning whether global warming was caused by human activities. Then-environment Minister Malcolm Turnbull and other Liberal parliamentarians promptly distanced themselves from his views.

Bernardi has said that permitting same-sex marriages would lead to legalised polygamy and bestiality;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cory_Bernardi#Global_warming

Bernardi is a far right pundit. What do you expect him say. Stay away from opinion pieces and stick to the news.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2021, 06:56:07 AM »
What does his essay have to do with the fact that Joe Biden is a dementia-ridden embarrassment?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2021, 10:29:17 AM »
What does his essay have to do with the fact that Joe Biden is a dementia-ridden embarrassment?
As a non American, I assure you that the rest of the world is laughing at you far less now there’s a grown up in the White House.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2021, 10:49:55 AM »

It means that he is not very good at evaluating facts.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2021, 12:08:15 PM »
As a non American, I assure you that the rest of the world is laughing at you far less now there’s a grown up in the White House.
This is absolute nonsense. America is an absolute laughing stock now. They got rid of a man who could at least deliver a rousing speech and could legitimately worry rivals such as China and replaced him with a man who can't even remember what he had for breakfast. Just because the media isn't making a deal out of it (biased), doesn't mean regular people just accept the narrative that joe is somehow a good President. He's going to be the worst President America has ever known. Imagine how embarrassing gaff prone idiot George Bush was. Biden is going to be worse. We've got 4 years of him achieving nothing and sticking his foot in his mouth every time he opens it to come.

Yes, there are sycophants like AATW who will cosy up to absolutely anyone as long as its not Trump, so blinded by mainstream media outlets as he has been. But Trump is gone now ... and what you are left with is a weak and wretched embarrassment of a man. A shrivelled fossil. "At least it isn't Trump" doesn't cut it. This man is worse. He's got a lower IQ. He's got less of an idea of what is going on. He's surrounded himself with radical left wing activists. Its going to be an absolute shit show.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2021, 12:11:36 PM »

It shows he's a hack and not a credible news source.

Crazy ranting talk show hosts are good entertainment but not an authority on anything.  If this is where you get your news then you are going to continue to be uninformed.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2021, 12:15:29 PM »
They got rid of a man who could at least deliver a rousing speech

A rousing speech? He could say a bunch of nonsense that got a crowd of people to jump up and down and chant USA but for the rest of the country and the entire world it was just painful to listen to him try and put together a coherent sentence.

Being able to whip your die-hard followers into a frenzy isn't anything the rest of the world looked at with envy, well except for maybe other politicians admired his ability to lie and get away with it.

Biden can actually write and deliver a speech that is more complex than repeating a few lies and telling everyone how smart he is.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2021, 01:42:21 PM »
I dont think Biden was the right guy for the Dems to nominate. I dont think hes a very good speaker. I think hes another old white dude.

But my god is he ever a better example of presidential material than the Donald. Misspoke on vaccines, but hes increased vaccination rates and delivered a coherent plan for rollout. Misquoted grossly on talk against racism in China. The praise hes getting for doing the bare minimum in quickly delivering aid to Texas 'even though they didnt vote for him' is embarrassing...but it's somehow a notable contrast from 2016-2020.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2021, 02:14:43 PM »
I dont think Biden was the right guy for the Dems to nominate. I dont think hes a very good speaker. I think hes another old white dude.

But my god is he ever a better example of presidential material than the Donald. Misspoke on vaccines, but hes increased vaccination rates and delivered a coherent plan for rollout. Misquoted grossly on talk against racism in China. The praise hes getting for doing the bare minimum in quickly delivering aid to Texas 'even though they didnt vote for him' is embarrassing...but it's somehow a notable contrast from 2016-2020.

He was exactly what we needed.  Boring and calm.  When disaster hits a state he makes sure they get help, and doesn't threaten to withhold aid because his fee-fees were hurt. It's nice having an adult in charge again.

Remember how Obama handled the New Jersey disasters and did everything Christie asked for because it was the right thing to do?  He didn't tell him to go rake leaves. 

Frankly as much as I'd love an aggressive, progressive President who REALLY rams some left wing shit through, it's time once again for Democrats to take one for the team and just put things back in order. Again.

« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2021, 03:08:38 PM »
why does literally every thread have to be about trump
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2021, 03:19:42 PM »
why does literally every thread have to be about trump

It’s just the trolls bring him up here. Carry on!

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2021, 03:29:53 PM »
This is absolute nonsense.
You obviously talk to different people than I do. Most people I know are relieved there’s a grown up in the White House

People literally and openly laughed at Trump. Remember this?

They got rid of a man who could at least deliver a rousing speech

Without wishing to go all Godwin’s Law on you, I know an Austrian fella who could do that.

And I thought Biden’s inauguration speech was excellent.

Yes, there are sycophants like AATW who will cosy up to absolutely anyone as long as its not Trump, so blinded by mainstream media outlets as he has been.

Oh, you’re one of them. Not a surprise really.
Let me guess, the real news is to be found on YouTube channels and right wing blogs which you happen to agree with. Right?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2021, 03:56:06 PM »
Back to Biden. This addresses Tom’s lies in the meme thread where he posted a meme deliberately taking a small snippet of a quote out of context. I know that’s Tom’s MO, but here’s the context:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/feb/18/context-what-joe-biden-said-about-vaccine-supply-h/

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2021, 07:26:02 PM »
Biden can actually write and deliver a speech that is more complex than repeating a few lies and telling everyone how smart he is.
You think Biden writes his own speeches? And as for delivery ... this week he likes children more than people. The guy is out to lunch.

Most people I know are relieved there’s a grown up in the White House
What is grown up about Biden? He lets progressives run his administration for him? Is that grown up? Is playing Mario Kart all day grown up? Is sniffing little girls hair grown up. Is inviting voters to a push up contest to show them how fit you are grown up? Is challenging the then President of the USA to a fist fight behind a gym grown up? How about calling voters a lying dog-faced pony soldier ... grown up?

You seem to have a very short and very selective memory. Biden is an utter asshat. Corrupt to the core. Mad as a box of frogs.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2021, 08:39:45 PM »
You think Biden writes his own speeches? And as for delivery ... this week he likes children more than people. The guy is out to lunch.

What is grown up about Biden? He lets progressives run his administration for him? Is that grown up? Is playing Mario Kart all day grown up? Is sniffing little girls hair grown up. Is inviting voters to a push up contest to show them how fit you are grown up? Is challenging the then President of the USA to a fist fight behind a gym grown up? How about calling voters a lying dog-faced pony soldier ... grown up?

You seem to have a very short and very selective memory. Biden is an utter asshat. Corrupt to the core. Mad as a box of frogs.

I'm no Biden apologist. Nor am I a fan of whataboutism... but jesus it's like you've deleted the shitshow of the last 5 years from your memory entirely.

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2021, 08:57:45 PM »
I'm no Biden apologist. Nor am I a fan of whataboutism... but jesus it's like you've deleted the shitshow of the last 5 years from your memory entirely.
Trump is gone.

This thread is about Biden.

America chose Biden and all I see is apologists for Biden. As though he is a 'grown up'? What is that about? He's been in office about 4 weeks and he behaves like an utter chimp.

No America. You don't get to walk away from this and celebrate it with a "better than Trump". You picked a cockwomble for a President. One who I am sure will prove to be far WORSE than the Trump boogieman. Trump got nothing done, his every path blocked. Every door is flung open for Biden. You are unleashing a total idiot and none of you are brave enough to stand up and say it.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2021, 10:40:25 PM »

What's grown up about him is that he doesn't name-call people he doesn't like.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2021, 10:59:32 PM »

I don't know what insane frothing at the mouth right wing talk show host you get YOUR news from, but it sounds like they need to calm down.  If Biden is your idea of the devil himself, well have fun in extreme crazy land.

Come visit the real world when you calm down too. :)

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2021, 11:18:48 PM »
No America. You don't get to walk away from this and celebrate it with a "better than Trump". You picked a cockwomble for a President. One who I am sure will prove to be far WORSE than the Trump boogieman.

Your predictive powers have been spot on so far:

Its not even close. Trump's gonna walk the election, despite what the Liberal media in the US tell you.