Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #500 on: August 02, 2021, 06:18:27 PM »

I suggest you learn the definition of the word, "guidance," before you post again.

The government pays the hospital if Covid is the cause of death.

Administrators want the money.

And will not follow "guidance."

In the US, yes, for Medicare patients, the government pays the hospital for Covid services rendered. I'm not finding where the Gov't is paying something or anything extra for non-Medicare Covid patients.  Please cite a source.
A source for what?

You are now claiming that hospitals are not getting any monies related to Covid deaths unless the patients were on Medicare?

That is up to you, the claimant, to provide the source.
Just like you wouldn't follow "guidance," if I dropped my wallet on the ground and you found it.

Demonstrable lack of conscience found in your post history.

Wow, this says more about your conscience than mine - I once found a wallet on the sidewalk. It had some cash, like $60+, a University ID and some credit/debitcards. I scoured the web for the individual based on the ID. Found her father's info, called him up, he said it was her daughter's. She was visiting here from school, he lived locally. He came by and picked up the wallet, cash included.

Sounds like your your sense of guidance is severely warped & selfish - Makes sense given your stance on this topic.
Yeah, right.

Don't believe that one bit.

And your virtue signaling is just hypocritical BS.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 02, 2021, 06:55:56 PM »

I suggest you learn the definition of the word, "guidance," before you post again.

In the US, yes, for Medicare patients, the government pays the hospital for Covid services rendered. I'm not finding where the Gov't is paying something or anything extra for non-Medicare Covid patients.  Please cite a source.
A source for what?

You are now claiming that hospitals are not getting any monies related to Covid deaths unless the patients were on Medicare?

You claimed they were first so... its you who must prove that claim.  And I'd like to know: Are US hospitals getting $$$ for every dead covid person?  Someone prove this to me one way or another.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 02, 2021, 09:39:45 PM »
Not only are they the arbiter of truth, they don't have to tell you exactly what they un-truthed. They tell the public "no, you're not allowed to hear that" and that's that. My stance would be closer to that of Rama's if Google's market share in video hosting were closer to 20% of the market instead of 70%.
But doesn't that market share also give them a responsibility? If people post damaging lies on there then a LOT of people are going to see them and there are consequences to that. I don't think just doing nothing is an option. One option could be to have some independent body police all this but does true independence really exist?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2021, 11:21:53 PM »

A source for what?

Just like you wouldn't follow "guidance," if I dropped my wallet on the ground and you found it.

Wow, this says more about your conscience than mine - I once found a wallet on the sidewalk. It had some cash, like $60+, a University ID and some credit/debitcards. I scoured the web for the individual based on the ID. Found her father's info, called him up, he said it was her daughter's. She was visiting here from school, he lived locally. He came by and picked up the wallet, cash included.

Sounds like your your sense of guidance is severely warped & selfish - Makes sense given your stance on this topic.
Yeah, right.

We all get that you're greedy and selfish but believe it or not, not everyone thinks "ooh free money!" if they find a wallet. A few months ago I lost mine. It was returned to me by a stranger, cash intact. You have a seriously warped view of the world.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 03, 2021, 01:29:32 AM »
Kathy Griffin got all jabbed up with the gene therapy, never smoked but now has lung cancer. Hope she makes it. Wonder what Trumps head would say? Head on spike or SPIKE PROTEIN.....
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 03, 2021, 10:43:16 AM »

A source for what?

You claimed they were first so... its you who must prove that claim.  And I'd like to know: Are US hospitals getting $$$ for every dead covid person?  Someone prove this to me one way or another.
It's a fact. Not a claim.

And hospitals were receiving more money than usual from the government, thanks to the CARES Act, for just listing a case as Covid treatment.

Nearly everyone that was hospitalized with this disease met the age or eligibility requirements for Medicare to begin with.

The majority of those dead were over the age of 65.

$13k for a case, $39k if a ventilator was used, more than double what the government was paying prior to covid.

I am no longer going to waste any time with you Dave.

You are neither a lord nor even equal to a commoner with the lousy trolling and denial.

You push total disinformation and will eventually answer for all of it.

You seem to be all for lining the pockets of corporate medicine in any way possible. A true reformer, in every sense of the term.

Absolutely disgusting.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 11:09:11 AM by Action80 »

Rama Set

« Reply #506 on: August 03, 2021, 11:35:17 AM »

Claim is not the opposite of fact. A claim is something that you claim, obviously. You are a claiming this is a fact. You are being asked to give a source.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 03, 2021, 12:14:52 PM »

Claim is not the opposite of fact. A claim is something that you claim, obviously. You are a claiming this is a fact. You are being asked to give a source.
I stated a fact.

Something that has eluded you, quite obviously.

Rama Set

« Reply #508 on: August 03, 2021, 12:22:01 PM »

I stated a fact.

No, I understood you quite clearly. You claim it’s a fact, and are being asked to support that claim. I know you understand this, but you either can’t support it, or so not wish to out of spite.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 03, 2021, 12:23:53 PM »

I stated a fact.

No, I understood you quite clearly. You claim it’s a fact, and are being asked to support that claim. I know you understand this, but you either can’t support it, or so not wish to out of spite.
I have provided the support.

Out of spite, you just continue writing denials.

Rama Set

« Reply #510 on: August 03, 2021, 12:27:32 PM »

I stated a fact.

I haven’t denied anything, I might have missed it. Can you link to the post where this evidence is located?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 03, 2021, 12:34:21 PM »

I stated a fact.

I haven’t denied anything, I might have missed it. Can you link to the post where this evidence is located?
Read the thread.

Read.

Rama Set

« Reply #512 on: August 03, 2021, 12:45:21 PM »
Read the thread.

Read.

So it's spite, got it.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 03, 2021, 12:45:45 PM »

A source for what?

Actually no, you need to provide a source for your statement, "The government pays the hospital if Covid is the cause of death." That is your claim.

Yeah, right.

Are you saying, as your default MO, that if you found a wallet on the street that you wouldn't try to return it to its owner, contents intact?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 03, 2021, 12:57:44 PM »
The vaccine is largely based on previous vaccines and they are extremely confident that there aren’t long term side effects.
The vaccine was the first of its kind ever used on humans.

Over 16,000 dead from the vaccine in the US. Thousands more injured permantly.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 03, 2021, 12:58:53 PM »
Read the thread.

Read.

So it's spite, got it.
Yeah, it is only spite that prevents you from you reading.

And it was out of spite that you posted all the false crap when this thread first started.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 03, 2021, 01:02:27 PM »

A source for what?

Actually no, you need to provide a source for your statement, "The government pays the hospital if Covid is the cause of death." That is your claim.
Already done.

Asked and answered.

Read the thread.

Quit trolling.

Yeah, right.

Are you saying, as your default MO, that if you found a wallet on the street that you wouldn't try to return it to its owner, contents intact?
No, and you know it.

I am writing that corporate greed, the thing you lefties so despise, seems to magically disappear when the reality smacks you right in the face. You somehow magically cannot recognize it when fascism that you truly love appears.

Another case of accuse the other side of doing what you want.

You guys are busted.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 01:11:31 PM by Action80 »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 03, 2021, 01:25:07 PM »

A source for what?

Already done.

Asked and answered.

Read the thread.

Quit trolling.

I did go back and read the thread. I couldn't find anywhere where you cited a source that stated that, in your words, "The government pays the hospital if Covid is the cause of death." Please cite your source.

Yeah, right.

No, and you know it.

I am writing that corporate greed, the thing you lefties so despise, seems to magically disappear when the reality smacks you right in the face. You somehow magically cannot recognize it when fascism that you truly love appears.

Another case of accuse the other side of doing what you want.

You guys are busted.

You wouldn't try and return the wallet and its contents? Why not?

Rama Set

« Reply #518 on: August 03, 2021, 01:27:31 PM »
The vaccine is largely based on previous vaccines and they are extremely confident that there aren’t long term side effects.

The mRNA COVID vaccines were given the largest human trials of any vaccine in history.  Plase 1, 2 and 3 trials for mRNA vaccines were underway before the COVID pandemic had begun.  Just because it was the first of it's kind, does not mean it is untested or unsafe.

You can read more here.

Over 16,000 dead from the vaccine in the US. Thousands more injured permantly.

These figures using the VAERS data which is not confirmed data, as they say when you download or search the data from their site.  They also do not confirm that any death reported is caused by the vaccine.  With over 350M doses administered, there is certainly going to be deaths proximal to, but not caused by, the vaccine injection.  However, even if you decide to take these figures at face value, which is a bad idea, the vaccine is still a net positive for the population.  16,000 deaths < 600,000 deaths.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 03, 2021, 01:52:32 PM »

The mRNA COVID vaccines were given the largest human trials of any vaccine in history.  Plase 1, 2 and 3 trials for mRNA vaccines were underway before the COVID pandemic had begun.  Just because it was the first of it's kind, does not mean it is untested or unsafe.
You wrote the mRNA vaccines were based "largely on previous vaccines." How could that possibly be?
You can read more here.
mRNA vaccines have been around and experimented for use in oncology, not for virology.

Just one huge lie after another when you write.

Over 16,000 dead from the vaccine in the US. Thousands more injured permanently.

These figures using the VAERS data which is not confirmed data, as they say when you download or search the data from their site.  They also do not confirm that any death reported is caused by the vaccine.  With over 350M doses administered, there is certainly going to be deaths proximal to, but not caused by, the vaccine injection.  However, even if you decide to take these figures at face value, which is a bad idea, the vaccine is still a net positive for the population.  16,000 deaths < 600,000 deaths.
Yeah, we all get it.

VAERS is good and reliable prior to Covid, now, not so much.

You guys are truly despicable.