Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Join me on an adventure in which some guy complains about problems he wasn't able to describe, and declares that if he was simply using an entirely different computer, he wouldn't have had those problems.

Embrace the thrilling action of the declaration of preparation, in which some dude explains that he owns screwdrivers and TWO USB flash drives.

Marvel at the mind-boggling problem-solving as some bloke declares that cloning hard drives is hard (and why the fuck wasn't that the first thing he tried, anyway?).

https://bgr.com/2019/08/14/laptop-hdd-to-sdd-upgrade-windows-10-install-or-os-clone-can-be-hell/
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 06:10:40 AM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

Is this Thork’s small business blog?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Sounds like some idiot made windows 10 recovery flash drives.  But his responses are too vague to know for certain.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
Notice how I’m not explaining any of the terms above? That’s because a regular Windows 10 user who’s savvy enough to replace the HDD with an SSD shouldn’t have to know what these things are.

Uhhhh I'm pretty sure you don't get to decide what the difficulty level of a project is, or what knowledge you should or shouldn't have to have.

"I shouldn't have to know how to solder to repair a circuit board!"
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.