Offline Cypher9

• View Profile
Re: VFX Artists React to the Moon Landing
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2021, 10:10:58 PM »
I don't trust anything they say. Whatever it is they've said, I don't trust it. I think they lie about everything in order to keep us paying them billions of dollars. They're a demonic bunch of grifters if you ask me.

This is just same old, same old unsubstantiated mud-slinging. "FE Nouveaux" as Pete called it.

NASA is the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

Is it just the "space" part you disbelieve, or do you reckon they're pulling the wool over your eyes in aeronautics too?

I have no problem with the 'space' part.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2021, 09:37:06 AM »
I have no problem with the 'space' part.

Hmmm.

Just yesterday, you said "I don't trust anything they say. ", so ... unless this is some attempt at humour ("There's space between their ears"), you don't seem able to make up your mind.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Regicide

• ·_·
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2021, 09:59:54 PM »
Just a note- this thread seems to have very quickly deviated from the intended point. Upon browsing through, there was perhaps one response to the actual observations in the original video, and that was (forgive me if I make a mistake) an RE response.. Everything else seems to focus on the secondary video of the Apollo 11 astronauts, and myriad other offshoots of that. I certainly believe that Corridor Crew made some valid points.
Please do not make arguments about things you don't understand.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2021, 11:14:15 PM »
So you begin a rigorous recruitment process from the air force to find the absolute best of the best ... and you pick 3 guys who don't like communicating?

Michael Collins covers this in his biography; in the main, they were recruited from a pool of test pilots.

we weren't trained to emote, we were trained to repress our emotions, lest they interfere with our duties. If they wanted an emotional press conference, they should have assembled an Apollo 11 crew from a philosopher, Priest and a poet - not three test pilots.

Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?