Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #4700 on: January 06, 2020, 08:57:06 PM »
Trump should kill Bernie and all of his supporters.

This is what trump supporters actually believe.

imagine unironically being this scared

Correct. It's why Bernie will die before the election.

Rushy: I’m so happy Trump isn’t a war monger
Also Rushy: I wish Trump would violently eliminate all my ideological enemies.

What a terrifying mentality.

Violence is at the core of both the status quo and revolution. There's no such thing as the continuation of a regime without violence. Evolution itself is a violent phenomenon and humanity as an output of evolution is championed only by the nature of being able to output more violence than any other species on Earth.

Yeah this is also a terrifying mentality. Just because violence has been a tool in the past doesn’t mean we shouldn’t prefer nonviolence.

By that logic, we should be electing people who can kill and brutalize others, not fat, old, rich people who have probably never wiped their own ass, let alone thrown a punch.

Also, since we have a few hundred nuclear warheads, we kind win the violence game.  We can literally wipe out humanity in one act of violence.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4701 on: January 06, 2020, 09:01:23 PM »
And it's not envy, it's just a fact that Trump thinks he is the expert on every subject when the reality is he knows very little.
Most of what he says is demonstrably not true.
And he's in charge of the most powerful country in the world.
Will it affect you and me? Probably not. But it does affect a lot of people. Just because you're not one of them, doesn't make it OK.
Orange man bad. Yeah sure. You need to deal with not getting the thing you wanted. I don't know if it is only child syndrome or everyone gets a medal culture ... but you need to learn to take defeat with humility.

This is not even close to being a relevant response.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #4702 on: January 06, 2020, 09:36:17 PM »
And it's not envy, it's just a fact that Trump thinks he is the expert on every subject when the reality is he knows very little.
Most of what he says is demonstrably not true.
And he's in charge of the most powerful country in the world.
Will it affect you and me? Probably not. But it does affect a lot of people. Just because you're not one of them, doesn't make it OK.
Orange man bad. Yeah sure. You need to deal with not getting the thing you wanted. I don't know if it is only child syndrome or everyone gets a medal culture ... but you need to learn to take defeat with humility.

This is not even close to being a relevant response.
That's the freemium answer. If you want Thork Pro, you need to subscribe for $4.99 per month.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

« Reply #4703 on: January 07, 2020, 06:56:49 PM »
Does anyone really doubt Trump represents his voters? I mean, given that there's not much to discuss about.
Quote from: Pete Svarrior
these waves of smug RE'ers are temporary. Every now and then they flood us for a year or two in response to some media attention, and eventually they peter out. In my view, it's a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: January 08, 2020, 07:06:02 AM »
If so then why is the whole machine underneath Trump now doing completely the opposite of what it did under Obama?
Because Americans voted for an administration that, for nearly a decade, loudly shouted about how much they hate Obama's administration and how they'll do their best to undo everything he's done? ???

I'm not sure what your point here is. It's not like the GOP has a particularly good opinion of Obama. Trump is hardly an outlier in that particular regard.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: January 08, 2020, 12:59:30 PM »
Yes, they did vote for that administration but my point is Trump was more than just the poster boy and "lead singer".
The personality and views of the president are absolutely a part of the polices that are made while they're in power.

While we're here, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this:

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: January 08, 2020, 01:28:05 PM »
Yes, they did vote for that administration but my point is Trump was more than just the poster boy and "lead singer".
The personality and views of the president are absolutely a part of the polices that are made while they're in power.

Fox being a hypocrit?  No....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #4707 on: January 08, 2020, 01:35:50 PM »

Fox being a hypocrit?  No....
Obama was going to meet with Kim-Jong and give him a pallet full of cash.

Trump met with him a couple of times and said no money, except in the exploding bomb coming your way if you keep mouthing off...

So no...not Fox being hypocritical...

Rama Set

« Reply #4708 on: January 08, 2020, 02:25:01 PM »

Trump met with him a couple of times and said no money, except in the exploding bomb coming your way if you keep mouthing off...

Although that would be a valid distinction, Fox was saying that it was wrong to meet a dictator, full stop, so your distinction doesn't really apply.  They were doing it when he was campaigning before he even had a policy in place.

To be honest, for someone who loves to criticize the status quo and offer a position that the entire establishment is corrupt, I have no idea why you think Fox News isn't a part of that.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: January 08, 2020, 03:38:19 PM »

Source?
In one of the clips Fox News call him "Senator" so this was obviously before he was president when he was talking about the possibility of meeting.
Cut to Fox news howling with outrage at the very idea. But when Trump does it...

I wonder when Orwell wrote 1984 he really thought that doublethink would become a thing.
#MakeOrwellFictionAgain.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Rama Set

« Reply #4710 on: January 08, 2020, 03:51:23 PM »
Afaik all Obama offered Nortk Korea was food. Never cash.

totallackey

« Reply #4711 on: January 09, 2020, 12:16:30 PM »

Although that would be a valid distinction, Fox was saying that it was wrong to meet a dictator, full stop, so your distinction doesn't really apply.
So, stating it is a "mistake," (and that is the ultimate length and breadth of the Fox comments offered in the video) = wrong in every instance, regardless of extenuating circumstances?

I think there is a clear distinction in how/when/why/who is doing the meeting. 
They were doing it when he was campaigning before he even had a policy in place.
I think they turned out to be pretty forecasters in this instance.
To be honest, for someone who loves to criticize the status quo and offer a position that the entire establishment is corrupt, I have no idea why you think Fox News isn't a part of that.
You got to pay attention to the whole beast from afar...

Source?
In one of the clips Fox News call him "Senator" so this was obviously before he was president when he was talking about the possibility of meeting.
Cut to Fox news howling with outrage at the very idea. But when Trump does it...
What is every government solution to every problem?

Bomb the shit out of it or throw a bunch of money at it.

Past performance is the best predictor of future performance.

i.e., Obama's response to Iran...fork over cash...

I wonder when Orwell wrote 1984 he really thought that doublethink would become a thing.
#MakeOrwellFictionAgain.
You are calling me a proponent of Orwell?

LOL!

Why should I consider that an insult?

You would not consider it an insult if I called you a proponent of Malthus...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:27:22 PM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #4712 on: January 09, 2020, 12:25:52 PM »
So, stating it is a "mistake," = wrong in every instance, regardless of extenuating circumstances?

Yes, otherwise you are left having to put words in their mouths.

That doesn’t mean that the Fox News hosts thought that. Again, I think it’s a mistake to assume someone’s intention especially when it appears I am projecting my own desires and beliefs on to them.

Irrelevant.

No idea what you are talking about. Generally it seems that you haven’t analyzed what is actually said in this clip and when it was said but rather who it was said about and your knowledge of how his administration played out to make a post-hoc analysis. Seems much more likely that Fox, like CNN are just a bunch of corporate shills serving an editorial purpose regardless of the truth.

totallackey

« Reply #4713 on: January 09, 2020, 12:31:38 PM »
So, stating it is a "mistake," (and that is the ultimate length and breadth of the Fox comments offered in the video) = wrong in every instance, regardless of extenuating circumstances?

Incorrect.

You are the one who is putting words into the mouths of every Fox personality offered in the clip.

You need to rewatch the video.

The single most succinct comment made in the clip is the word, "mistake."

That doesn’t mean that the Fox News hosts thought that. Again, I think it’s a mistake to assume someone’s intention especially when it appears I am projecting my own desires and beliefs on to them.
Yet you are here, making comments on the board, doing exactly that.

Irrelevant.
Highly relevant.

No idea what you are talking about. Generally it seems that you haven’t analyzed what is actually said in this clip and when it was said but rather who it was said about and your knowledge of how his administration played out to make a post-hoc analysis. Seems much more likely that Fox, like CNN are just a bunch of corporate shills serving an editorial purpose regardless of the truth.
I think you are capable of improving and wish you would.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 12:33:34 PM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #4714 on: January 09, 2020, 12:53:39 PM »

Incorrect.

You are the one who is putting words into the mouths of every Fox personality offered in the clip.

Yup, but they don’t say what you think which is “because he will give money to dictators”. They say it’s a mistake for Obama and praise Trump for it.

No, I’m basing my opinion on what they actually say and when instead of what I think they have said.

Irrelevant.
Highly relevant.
Glad we agree.

I think you are capable of improving and wish you would.

Then a personal attack. Why, my dude?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: January 09, 2020, 01:08:50 PM »
Lackey: Fox and I agree, black men meeting dictators is bad.  But Orange men meeting dictators is good.

totallackey

« Reply #4716 on: January 09, 2020, 01:10:38 PM »

Incorrect.

Yup, but they don’t say what you think which is “because he will give money to dictators”. They say it’s a mistake for Obama and praise Trump for it.
Only Hannity states the word mistake.

No one else does.

You put words into the mouths of the rest.

No, I’m basing my opinion on what they actually say and when instead of what I think they have said.
Wrong.

As demonstrated earlier above and in the written record.
Glad we agree.
Good.
Then a personal attack. Why, my dude?
Wait a minute...

Stating someone is capable of improvement and wishing for the improvement = a personal attack...

I think we might have a clear and concise starting point from which to commence our practice!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 01:12:44 PM by totallackey »

totallackey

« Reply #4717 on: January 09, 2020, 01:12:01 PM »
Lackey: Fox and I agree, black men meeting dictators is bad.  But Orange men meeting dictators is good.
Geez, where did Fox state it was a bad idea for black men to meet dictators?

ETA:

Would both of you please view my latest post in AR and offer your opinion?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 01:13:46 PM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #4718 on: January 09, 2020, 01:45:47 PM »
The descent in to pedantry.

Ok, catch you next time.

Wait a minute...

Stating someone is capable of improvement and wishing for the improvement = a personal attack...

I think we might have a clear and concise starting point from which to commence our practice!

No implying that I require improvement is the attack.  Anyway, take care.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: January 09, 2020, 02:08:49 PM »
You are calling me a proponent of Orwell?

More a prophesy of his. It's neither an insult or compliment, merely an observation.
You refuse to see the truth of your own eyes. You see 4 fingers but say you see 5.

And I still await your source for the assertion that:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:25:20 PM by AllAroundTheWorld »