Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Germany court orders a guy to pay up his bets
« on: March 13, 2015, 09:55:45 PM »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31864218

A man in Germany bet 100,000 euros that the Measles virus doesn't exist and was responded to by a German doctor who quoted various medical studies and journals as evidence of the virus' existence. The man refused to pay up and dismissed the evidence, however a German court found the evidence to sufficiently prove the virus' existence. The court then orders the man that he must in fact pay his bet, meaning this doctor just got a easy 100,000 euro bonus.

That's hardcore. I wish this guy had posted his wager on FES first.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
Re: Germany court orders a guy to pay up his bets
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 05:53:10 PM »
Stefan Lanka has a point. From his website:

http://neue-medizin.com/lanka2.htm

The images of the so called HIV-, measles (Masern)- and smallpox (Pocken) viruses clearly show, as the image descriptions  partly already indicate, that these are cells wherein the viruses can allegedly be found.

If the measles virus cannot be isolated, and we are just shown pictures of cells which are assumed to be infected with a virus in medical literature, how are we to know whether the mechanism is truly viral in nature rather than bacterial, fungal, parasitical, or a combination thereof?

Rama Set

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 06:35:42 PM »
If anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-parasitical treatments do not work, but viral vaccination does, what is a likely conclusion to draw?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:48:01 PM »
If anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-parasitical treatments do not work, but viral vaccination does, what is a likely conclusion to draw?

What makes you think that existing anti-fungal and anti-bacterial drugs are adequate? Have you ever heard of Lyme Disease? It's a very strong and clever, systemic bacterium which cannot be defeated with antibiotics, unless antibiotics are given very early. There is no cure for people with Lyme which has progressed into stages of Fibromyalgia, which causes widespread, unexplained pain in muscles and joints. The only thing that can fight it is the immune system.

Secondly, there is nothing about vaccinations which make them specific only to viruses.

http://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/immunization/how_vaccines_work.htm

A vaccine contains a killed or weakened part of a germ that is responsible for infection. Because the germ has been killed or weakened before it is used to make the vaccine, it can not make the person sick. When a person receives a vaccine, the body reacts by making protective substances called "antibodies". The antibodies are the body's defenders because they help to kill off the germs that enter the body. In other words, vaccines expose people safely to germs, so that they can become protected from a disease but not come down with the disease.

Ghost of V

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 08:16:42 PM »
This might be off-topic, but I'm interested in your opinion Tom.

What do you think about the beneficial effects of marijuana for pain and other ailments? It seems to have a lot of practical purposes. I am only asking because you seem very skeptical of modern medicine, and since marijuana is a natural alternative I figured you might have some insight on the subject.

Rama Set

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 08:56:52 PM »
Tell you what Tom, now is not the time for you to expose the truth. Let's wait when vaccines are exposed for the fraud they are, then you can drop the bombshell that modern medicine does not know what they are doing. How they culture virus in a totally different way than bacteria, how they separate the virus from cells, all of it pure hogwash. In fact, I think it is pure chance that the measles vaccine causes 90+% immunity. I hope you see the wisdom in sharing your special knowledge at the right time and place.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 03:24:16 PM »

What do you think about the beneficial effects of marijuana for pain and other ailments? It seems to have a lot of practical purposes. I am only asking because you seem very skeptical of modern medicine, and since marijuana is a natural alternative I figured you might have some insight on the subject.

I would rather have something that actually fixes the issue, than something that merely masks the pain. If there is no pain, then there is not much encouragement to keep trying new things until your issue is resolved. Pain is a very powerful motivator. I would rather keep the pain and continue trying natural things until my issues were resolved.

Tell you what Tom, now is not the time for you to expose the truth. Let's wait when vaccines are exposed for the fraud they are, then you can drop the bombshell that modern medicine does not know what they are doing. How they culture virus in a totally different way than bacteria, how they separate the virus from cells, all of it pure hogwash. In fact, I think it is pure chance that the measles vaccine causes 90+% immunity. I hope you see the wisdom in sharing your special knowledge at the right time and place.

How do they culture viruses totally different than bacteria?

Rama Set

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 04:16:58 PM »
Viruses and made in cell cultures and bacteria are made in bioreactors.

Ghost of V

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2015, 10:30:20 PM »
I would rather have something that actually fixes the issue, than something that merely masks the pain. If there is no pain, then there is not much encouragement to keep trying new things until your issue is resolved. Pain is a very powerful motivator. I would rather keep the pain and continue trying natural things until my issues were resolved.

So you're basically against all forms of pain killers because you assume (incorrectly) that pain motivates recovery. What about cancer patients who bombard themselves with radiation, then go home and smoke a jay because of their intense pain? "Masking the pain" does not mean the pain is gone, it is just more manageable. The ultimate goal is to the mask the pain while attempting a recovery. No one goes "oh I smoked this jay, the pain is gone, I don't have to worry about my cancer anymore!"

The pain itself does not promote any form of recovery, especially if you consciously know it will simply come back with time.

Besides masking pain, marijuana has been known to prevent and treat glaucoma, stabilize epileptic seizures, and slow the progression of Alzheimer's, among other things.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2015, 11:46:38 PM »

How does pain motivate you to stop having cancer?
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Ghost of V

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 12:12:04 AM »

Adding to this, if I inflict more pain on myself will that make my cancer go away faster?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 08:55:06 PM »

If you were in excruciating pain you would be a little more motivated to try a promising Vitamin C IV therapy which promises to be a natural cure for cancer. If that didn't work, you would try the hydrogen peroxide cure for cancer. The pain stops when the cancer starts going away. That's motivation to try and do anything. If you were high on pot and comfortable you would be complacent to leave the matter for your normal doctors to deal with, with their high-mortality radiation and poisons.

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 09:06:24 PM »

If you were in excruciating pain you would be a little more motivated to try a promising Vitamin C IV therapy which promises to be a natural cure for cancer.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 09:12:22 PM »
Pain is also a gauge for how healthy you are, tells you whether the therapy you are trying is working, and whether you should try something new. Why would you want to hide it and treat your condition blindly?