Ghost of V

Error when trying to post
« on: August 12, 2014, 12:21:47 AM »
I can browse the forum just fine, but every time I try to post something I get this error:

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Error when trying to post
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 12:39:16 AM »
test.

I got no error.

Also, I was able to post as well as you.  Is the error occuring but you still see your post or is this post from some other PC?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Ghost of V

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 12:43:26 AM »
test.

I got no error.

Also, I was able to post as well as you.  Is the error occuring but you still see your post or is this post from some other PC?

I was surprised when it let me create a thread, but it still will not let me post replies.

Ghost of V

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 12:44:25 AM »
It did let me post that on the same PC, but when trying to edit it it gave me the same error.

Edit: took me 5 tries of hitting "reply" then back to post this.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 12:45:41 AM »
Did you clear your cache yet?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Ghost of V

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 12:46:40 AM »
Did you clear your cache yet?

Yes, it seemed to help a bit, but I am still getting the error moreso than it is letting me post. Maybe it is a problem with the PC I am using. I doubt it though. Are you not experiencing any slowdown with the forum? It is taking suspiciously longer to refresh pages than normal.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:48:16 AM by Vauxhall »

Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 12:51:34 AM »
I think the problem is on your end. Everything's fine for me.
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 12:52:10 AM »
My whole net is being a bit slow but other than that, no.

So it's likely on your end.  Maybe there's some kind of major traffic issue where you are?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 12:58:12 AM »
Try this:

Load up TOR and try posting from that.  It'll at least narrow down where the problem is.

Ghost of V

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 01:44:30 AM »
I think it was on my end.  Problem is gone when posting on my phone. Unfortunately its my work computer so there's not much I can do to fix it.

This thread can be closed, or whatever.