Poseidon

Questioning the entire moderation process.
« on: April 19, 2017, 10:18:50 PM »
So, when a person gets insulted, ("nothing gets by you, does it?"), he is directly told he has NOT been insulted, which is basically ANOTHER insult, at least to my intelligence.

The entire process here is dictatorial, authoritarian, and dystopian. Thank you for being a disgrace to the human species. I am at least reminded that Soviet Stalinism is indeed alive in a few places.

So, the Ministry of Truth has spoken. Now that Newspeak is the official language of TFES, I shall be sure to keep that in mind.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
Re: Questioning the entire moderation process.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 10:26:47 PM »
Thank you for being a disgrace to the human species.

I see my advice has been wasted. Very well, you can have the week-long ban you were promised.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 11:13:28 PM »
Thank you for being a disgrace to the human species.

I see my advice has been wasted. Very well, you can have the week-long ban you were promised.

How dictatorial, authoritarian, and dystopian of you.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 11:23:28 PM »
i find the moderators to be exceedingly tolerant of insults and sarcasm so long as they accompany some substance.  in a good way.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »
Have you tried reading the rules? The one you're struggling with has very little to do with newspeak, and a lot to do with "If you have a point to make, make it. If you don't have one and just want to fling some shit at people, don't."
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Poseidon

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 05:03:23 PM »
Actually, no. I have simply pointed out that law and order IS kept here, if you consider Stalinist methods to be law and order.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 07:57:48 PM »
Actually, no. I have simply pointed out that law and order IS kept here, if you consider Stalinist methods to be law and order.

Please stop throwing fits and get over it. I really will try to be a little bit lenient, but the next ban will be a month long.

Also, please stop abusing the report feature. It is for reporting posts that break forum rules, not for you getting upset that Parsifal banned you after you have been given ample opportunities to correct your childish behavior.

Locking this thread.