Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Joe Biden is winning by a landslide
« Reply #900 on: March 24, 2021, 12:25:34 PM »
Sydney Powell’s defense in her defamation lawsuit against Dominion is that no reasonable person would take her claims as statements of fact.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/sidney-powell-tells-judge-no-reasonable-person-would-believe-her-dominion-conspiracy-theories-were-statements-of-fact/

This was also the defense that Tucker Carlson used to defend his slanders against innocent people. The courts have said no reasonable person would believe this hyperbolic bullshit. Only an idiot would believe that this crap is real.

Well, we only have to go back a few pages to find people who believe this stupid shit. Not only do people believe it, it has become the foundation of the new conservative movement. Conservatives who believe stupid shit are now willing to carry out violence against our country to make their stupid shit real. I swear to God, if I had been a Capitol Police officer during the riots, I would have walked the halls and put a bullet between the eyes of every traitor I encountered. Ever play, The Last of Us? I would not have stopped until every clip I had was empty.

I'm a conservative but the conservative movement has been hijack by Putin zombies whose ignorance has made them susceptible to Russian propaganda. I will fight them in their support of Putin's agenda to rebuild a new Soviet Union. I don't care if I have to vote for liberals, Libertarians or lizards.

Tom Bishop can have the conservative movement. He can be the next Republican nominee for President. As long as the Republicans gets their platform from the National Enquirer, fuck them.
You keep labeling the believers as conservative.

Funny, none of em would ever support Barry Goldwater.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #901 on: March 24, 2021, 12:26:55 PM »
The incredibly relevant Barry Goldwater has entered the chat.  Someone tell Lackey it's not 1964 anymore please.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #902 on: March 24, 2021, 12:30:04 PM »
The incredibly relevant Barry Goldwater has entered the chat.  Someone tell Lackey it's not 1964 anymore please.
You can tell lackey.

There are no more conservatives.

News is this.

Ideas still exist.

Nowhere near you, but they do exist.

Rama Set

« Reply #903 on: March 24, 2021, 12:32:16 PM »
No true conservative fallacy in full effect.  Lackey is the gatekeeper of ideas.  His prison work is incredibly useful for this.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #904 on: March 24, 2021, 12:42:16 PM »
No true conservative fallacy in full effect.  Lackey is the gatekeeper of ideas.  His prison work is incredibly useful for this.
Worn, tired schtick substituting as fresh. Gatekeeper indeed.

You are trying to attack lifelong democrats as somehow being conservative.

You would pillory JFK if he were alive today.

That's how woke you are.

Suckiness rating now off the chart.

Rama Set

« Reply #905 on: March 24, 2021, 01:07:23 PM »

That's how woke you are.

What in the fuck are you talking about?  We were discussing Sydney Powell grifting gullible MAGA Hats and you’ve somehow turned it in to me not being the right kind of liberal. It’s astonishing the level of mental gymnastics you will do to turn everything adversarial against me. I know I’m living rent free in your head, but I won’t stay because of the cockroaches.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 24, 2021, 03:18:25 PM »
I'm waiting for the prosecution to present posts on this website as evidence that yes, people do take her seriously and in fact were cheering her on waiting for her 'kracken' lawsuit to put Trump back into office.

They probably still do think everything she said was true, even though now she's claiming it was just 'political talk' and not real.  Amazing mental gymnastics indeed.

Do you still believe her claims of voter fraud, Action? Or do you think shes lying now? Which is it?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 24, 2021, 03:23:50 PM »
I'm waiting for the prosecution to present posts on this website as evidence that yes, people do take her seriously and in fact were cheering her on waiting for her 'kracken' lawsuit to put Trump back into office.

They probably still do think everything she said was true, even though now she's claiming it was just 'political talk' and not real.  Amazing mental gymnastics indeed.

Do you still believe her claims of voter fraud, Action? Or do you think shes lying now? Which is it?
I do believe fraud occurs in every election and I know the election was illegitimate in that most of the states in question violated their own election laws without legislative consent.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 24, 2021, 03:26:52 PM »

That's how woke you are.

What in the fuck are you talking about?  We were discussing Sydney Powell grifting gullible MAGA Hats and you’ve somehow turned it in to me not being the right kind of liberal. It’s astonishing the level of mental gymnastics you will do to turn everything adversarial against me. I know I’m living rent free in your head, but I won’t stay because of the cockroaches.
I didn't turn it into you not being the right kind of liberal.

The last word I would ever choose to describe you would be liberal, believe me.

I don't think "us," is liberal at all.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: March 24, 2021, 04:06:34 PM »
As I posted in the other Biden thread, keep it civil. You don't have to engage with someone if you don't think the conversation is useful or productive.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: March 24, 2021, 05:20:58 PM »

I do believe fraud occurs in every election and I know the election was illegitimate in that most of the states in question violated their own election laws without legislative consent.
So Trump's election was fraud too?  Must be how he won. :P
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: March 24, 2021, 07:46:52 PM »

Of course fraud occurs in every election. No election will ever be 100% perfect. But take PA for example. After an exhaustive search they found three fake votes (all for Trump) out of almost 7 million, which means that the election overall was not fraudulent.

Trump has lost almost 100 lawsuits so far, and in none of them did he show any evidence for wide scale fraud.

So calling the election illegitimate simply is not factually true. There just isn't any evidence to support that claim. Where are these ten million fake votes? Nowhere, they don't exist.

Trump lost, and people need to get over it. He's no God Emperor after all, just a mere mortal who lost an election. Move on.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 25, 2021, 10:47:51 AM »

So Trump's election was fraud too?  Must be how he won. :P
I am not going to engage in discussions about Trump's election other than my prior content concerning all elections.

This thread is about Joe Biden.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #913 on: March 25, 2021, 10:50:05 AM »

Of course fraud occurs in every election. No election will ever be 100% perfect. But take PA for example. After an exhaustive search they found three fake votes (all for Trump) out of almost 7 million, which means that the election overall was not fraudulent.

Trump has lost almost 100 lawsuits so far, and in none of them did he show any evidence for wide scale fraud.

So calling the election illegitimate simply is not factually true. There just isn't any evidence to support that claim. Where are these ten million fake votes? Nowhere, they don't exist.

Trump lost, and people need to get over it. He's no God Emperor after all, just a mere mortal who lost an election. Move on.
If you read my post again, the election was illegitimate in that states, including PA, violated their own election laws without legislative action or authorization. I didn't mention widespread fraud.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 11:21:37 AM by Action80 »

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: March 25, 2021, 11:10:28 AM »

Vladimir Putin's social media campaign was a success.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Rama Set

« Reply #915 on: March 25, 2021, 11:33:39 AM »

Lackey’s complaining about State executives creating regulations he thinks are outside the scope of existing election legislation which happened in many States, a bunch of them Republican. Most of them had to do accommodating increased mail-in voting due to the Pandemic.

It was consistently pointed out in courts that if these regulations were truly a problem, they should have been tested before the election, not after the GOP saw the results and not just in blue states.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 25, 2021, 12:16:11 PM »

Lackey’s complaining about State executives creating regulations he thinks are outside the scope of existing election legislation which happened in many States, a bunch of them Republican. Most of them had to do accommodating increased mail-in voting due to the Pandemic.

It was consistently pointed out in courts that if these regulations were truly a problem, they should have been tested before the election, not after the GOP saw the results and not just in blue states.
I do not see anyone complaining about what happened. I do see someone pointing out what clearly happened. I mean, it did happen. And what happened is against the law. Period.

I thought "us," was for law and order?

Rama Set

« Reply #917 on: March 25, 2021, 12:52:06 PM »
I do not see anyone complaining about what happened. I do see someone pointing out what clearly happened.

It is so clear that essentially none of the judiciary agrees with you.

I mean, it did happen. And what happened is against the law. Period.

I thought "us," was for law and order?

It being what?  It's really obvious you aren't a lawyer and neither am I.  From what I have read, the issue of whether or not some State legislatures had their plenary authority violated isn't clear since they often delegate, by statute, the authority to run elections to the executive.  If the executive does something that is then distasteful to a portion of the legislature, then that should be addressed, but that should happen in such a way that won't disenfranchise millions of people, but rather before the election.  In almost every case, legislatures had ample time to act upon regulations, but they did not until it became clear that their party had lost the election.  It's no surprise that the only protest against executive action were in swing states; in some cases the protest was over a law that that very legislature had passed following mid-terms.  You even had Texas complaining about regulations in other States that they had employed at home. 

Seems more like a whole bunch of butt-hurt from the GOP.  But then, partisan butt-hurt over losing elections is par for the course in the US.  Culturally, the country just oozes being a sore loser.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 25, 2021, 10:54:00 PM »

If you read my post again, the election was illegitimate in that states, including PA, violated their own election laws without legislative action or authorization. I didn't mention widespread fraud.
[/quote]

Which laws were broken? Can you point to a single judge or jury who declared anything done in PA was against the law? 

Please be specific in exactly who broke the law, and where it was ruled to be illegal.

You are implying widespread fraud by claiming Trump won the popular vote and the electoral vote which could only happen if millions of votes were switched across the entire country, which is the definition of widespread fraud.

Rama Set

« Reply #919 on: March 26, 2021, 12:15:57 AM »
PA was hilarious because it was the GOP complaining about a law they passed.