Offline rgr331

• View Profile
Sunshine on bottom of clouds
« on: December 14, 2017, 05:00:44 PM »
Can someone help me understand how the sun is able to shine on the bottom side of the clouds?

This observation makes me think that the earth must be something other than flat.

Offline Tom Haws

• Not Flat, Round, Ellipsoid, or Geoid. Just Earth.
    • View Profile
    • Tom Haws Interesting Random Discoveries
Re: Sunshine on bottom of clouds
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 07:21:59 PM »
Civil Engineer (professional mapper)

Thanks to Tom Bishop for his courtesy.

No flat map can predict commercial airline flight times among New York, Paris, Cape Town, & Buenos Aires.

The FAQ Sun animation does not work with sundials. And it has the equinox sun set toward Seattle (well N of NW) at my house in Mesa, AZ.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 11:01:58 PM »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Hmmm

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 02:15:20 AM »
rgr331, i think it's time to share more of my insane thoughts.
I have alternative explanation of why the sky sometimes looks abnormal, extremely gorgeous or simply strange.
Yes, this time it's even more cwazier than my 'fake sun hypothesis' interpretation ;).
Explain how a sun 3000 miles up can cast a shadow of Mt Rainer onto a layer of clouds?? This mean the light HAS to be BELOW the level of the mountain. Try to create a shadow on your ceiling with a light shining down or even level - you can not do it without angling the light source up.

• What if, there are nano- picosized robots (or techno objects) all over Earth's atmosphere, who work and fly together at varying and/or constant altitudes, who might be able to camouflage themselves in as air, cloud particles  and who create together multiple giant singular networks to collectively have  electro-magnetic influence and/or 'chemical reaction' influence over large areas on Earth?

Or maybe these technological systems or robots  are human-sized. And so they form smaller networks. And use something like 'directed energy' beams remotely + they could be collectively spraying various chemical particles in order to create certain chemical reactions....
    The main idea is that, there could be whole networks of technological objects all around the world, who are responsible for oddly colored clouds and the blue sky; for weather, seasons on Earth!!
    They could be able to decentralize themselves or to centralize themselves into smaller groups...
    Each one of these (tiny or not) machines could be multi-functional; they could be carrying chemical particles by themselves....

...maybe that's why David Icke(Controlled Opposition..) said that planet saturn and the moon are both "projecting holographic reality onto us"! :o Maybe he meant it literally: what if electro-magnetic influence of those hovering objects in the sky  disturbs our brain waves (and our organs' natural vibrations), and changes our behavior patterns...
  • What if this "colorful light show" we all see from time to time happens because of massive chemical geo-engineering, atmo-engineering, experimentations taking place on Earth every single day?
  • Or what if it's a combination of 2 previous options?

I will say this first: right now, i DON'T believe in 'nanorobots all over the sky' possibility, because i haven't yet seen or experienced enough of strong evidence to be certain about anything! And i kinda don't wanna push someone else's egregores (and to make certain beings, entities  stronger and more advance than they are right now)
I don't even have any evidence to prove it.
So i will leave it just as a crazy thought and as a possibility.

This video has some hints to my  hypothesis interpretation:

The 'who would wanna do this' question:
of course (malevolent or exploitive) aliens (or the global government - if you believe in illuminati-type conspiracies) are directly or indirecty responsible for this.
Whether, we believe in it or not, there is a lot of indirect proofs and hints all over the world in most ancient mythologies to the fact, that humans have been enslaved, and that we are still slaves to some aliens.

And although we are most likely slaves, we shouldn't further believe we are just slaves forever. And we shouldn't believe that we can't do anything about it. We actually can. But should we?! I think 'humans vs draconians, insectoids' thing is just another stupid shit!
I do believe, that this reality is an illusion, a complex game: and this means if we TRULY wanna be free, we will be free.

It's weird, when i re-read my post while editing it, i felt something like a deja vu. But this time it was silent and not so intense! Weird!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:35:09 PM by Hmmm »