Offline BigGuyWhoKills

• Not flat, not stationary
    • View Profile
What other FE models can pass Daily Debunk #1
« on: August 09, 2018, 11:53:25 PM »
I believe Lady Blount's bipolar model and the Dual Earth model each pass this test Daily Debunk #1.  Are there any other FE models that pass it?
I am not here to convert you.  I want to know enough to be able to defend the RE model.

Offline MCToon

• View Profile
Re: What other FE models can pass Daily Debunk #1
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 01:54:53 AM »
Darren Nesbit, also called Daz Nez, has a diamond shaped model.  It requires a Pac-Mac sun.  It would probably pass Daily Debunk #1.

I love this site, it's a fantastic collection of evidence of a spherical earth:
Flight times
Full moon
Horizon eye level drops
Sinking ship effect

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: What other FE models can pass Daily Debunk #1
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 08:10:05 AM »
Darren Nesbit, also called Daz Nez, has a diamond shaped model.  It requires a Pac-Mac sun.  It would probably pass Daily Debunk #1.

Interesting. I've only watched a few minutes but his model seems to be based on his interpretation of a completely literal reading of certain Bible verses. As a Christian I believe science has informed how to read and understand certain Bible passages - I don't believe early Genesis is meant as a scientific text, for example, it is revealing deeper truths about our purpose. Maybe a few hundred years ago I would have believed it was to be read literally but science has revealed different things.

"Religion tells how how to go to heaven, not how the heavens go" - Galileo.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"