Offline Tron

• View Profile
Apollo and Moon Orbits on FE
« on: August 20, 2021, 01:25:13 PM »
Hi Guys,

I've been working hard to understand how the Moon travels on a Flat Earth.  I created a picture of how the moon orbits around the sun on a map with Antarctica at the center.   

Keep in mind, that the average times for the moon phases and the time at which they are at the highest point in the sky are as follows:

New moon - 12pm
1st Quarter moon - 6pm
Full Moon - 12am (midnight)
3rd Quarter moon - 6am

Using these times, you can construct the map above... 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 10:47:36 AM by MetaTron »
From the surface Earth looks flat.  From space Earth looks round.  Now what?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
Re: New Moon orbit on FE
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 07:53:41 PM »
This is the traditional understanding of moon phases according to Round Earth Theory. 

Source: https://www.scienceabc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Moon_eclips.jpg

And this is the Traditional Sun and Moon Orbit according to the Flat Earth Theory:

Modify message
« Last Edit: Today at 03:03:07 AM by MetaTron »
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 08:13:26 AM by MetaTron »

Offline Kokorikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 08:05:42 PM »
In this map the South Pole is at the center of the Earth's disk.
Does this mean that in this version the North Pole is at the outer ring?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 08:14:53 PM »
Yes.  The North "Pole" is probably to the north of Greenland and Scandinavia, I think there's even a flag there...  Around the entire disk are the Glaciers that regularly face the continents. 

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 10:31:56 PM »
Yes.  The North "Pole" is probably to the north of Greenland and Scandinavia, I think there's even a flag there...  Around the entire disk are the Glaciers that regularly face the continents.

So the North pole is around 5:00 on the righthand side and the South pole is in the center?

Where is this map from?

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 10:45:56 PM »
Yes, thats correct.  Here's a link showing the path a tour boat takes to the North Pole: https://www.swoop-arctic.com/north-pole#how-do-i-get-to-the-north-pole

This map is an old Trintec 24 hour world clock.  The whole map rotates once every 24 hours.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2021, 07:52:17 PM »
Yes, thats correct.  Here's a link showing the path a tour boat takes to the North Pole: https://www.swoop-arctic.com/north-pole#how-do-i-get-to-the-north-pole

This map is an old Trintec 24 hour world clock.  The whole map rotates once every 24 hours.

Maybe something you need to take into consideration is that a compass in N.America on your Trintec map points to due magnetic north at around 10:30 whereas you magnetic north from the Nordic regions points at around 5:00. How do you reconcile this disparity...See below illustration:

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 11:52:05 PM »
Stack, I want to give you a preliminary response.  I suspect that Magnetic north encircles the entire outer rim of this map.  In other words, All magnetic field lines rise out of the Center of the map and travel towards the Northern edges.  This explains why your compasses point outwards in different locations.

I'm trying to reconcile how Declination estimates (or for those not familiar is the difference in the way a compass points to "Magnetic north" versus "True north" which is the North Pole I think.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 12:20:12 AM »
Stack, I want to give you a preliminary response.  I suspect that Magnetic north encircles the entire outer rim of this map.  In other words, All magnetic field lines rise out of the Center of the map and travel towards the Northern edges.  This explains why your compasses point outwards in different locations.

I'm trying to reconcile how Declination estimates (or for those not familiar is the difference in the way a compass points to "Magnetic north" versus "True north" which is the North Pole I think.

You realize that if magnetic North circled the entire rim that any sort of accurate navigation would be basically impossible? And you can look up the accurate declination for any point on earth, none of which are associated with the entirety of the rim being magnetic and/or true North.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2021, 06:37:58 AM »
Here's an example of similar Navigation results using a compass on both a Globe and FE Map.  The headings are the same, except from Columbia to Mexico where you travel more North on a Globe then a FE map...   Navigation is fine, its finding a usable map with similar dimensions that's more important.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 09:10:15 AM by MetaTron »

Offline Tron

• View Profile
Re: New Moon orbit on FE - Apollo Landings too.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2021, 11:29:18 PM »
This map shows the Dates the Apollo Astronauts Landed on the moon and the Moon phase at the time.  The Van Allen Radiation belts are in Green (Strong inner Belt) and Blue (Weaker Outer Belt). 

There's been some discussion on space travel being limited by high Radiation levels from the Sun.  It looks like the Apollo Spacecrafts were able to avoid the strong inner belt and rather picked a launch date when the moon was illuminated.

I also suspect that the atmosphere in space is thicker then popularly believed.  Its  like an extension of our own atmosphere, filled with hydrogen.  If the sun and moon are closer to earth then believed, then hydrogen would block a lot of this radiation.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 04:57:09 PM by MetaTron »

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2021, 08:37:43 AM »
I've recently mapped out the flight path of the Apollo 11 first manned mission to the moon in 1969.  To do this, I started with an image of an Active Galaxy - An incredibly bright galaxy sometimes referred to as a Quasar.  They have a bright Nucleus at the center which looks like our Sun and emits a powerful radio emission into space that turns like a Tornado.  These are called "Polar Jets".  Unfortunately the Nucleus isn't shown in this image but would be inside the Jet.

Source: https://www.universetoday.com/79898/j-e-t-s-jets-jets-jets/

If you've followed my posts, I think Galaxies are actually just like Earth.  So to determine the Apollo's flight path, I copied an image of an FE Map to the center of a Galaxy and mapped out its trajectory over land. 

Interestingly, they launch from Florida and Fly around the Sun's Polar Jet and slingshot to the moon! 

See the Apollo flight path here:

https://www.britannica.com/explore/space/apollo-11/

Orbits around the sun are common among satellites, the ISS, and planetary objects like the moon on a FE Map like above.  Polar Jets could be whats giving them speed and angular momentum.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 01:10:39 PM by MetaTron »

Offline AlephNull

• Technical Support Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Apollo and Moon Orbits on FE
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2021, 08:47:50 AM »
First, Apollo was filmed by Stanley Kubrick in a secret studio set up in a basement in a mansion in Van Nuys. This is an open secret by now. The moon is likely a conglomerate of smaller bodies orbiting above flat earth that sometimes looks like a unified object but more likely is like a collection of semi-solid play dough like substances. Second not sure what those maps were showing Antarctica in the center - it is rather at the edge and past that is the infinite ocean plane (with possibly other worlds like ours dotted upon this plane at odd intervals out  to infinity). There was a reason that the US government disallowed further Antarctic explorations after the Byrd expedition / Operation Highjump. Several reasons actually but not least the fact that Byrd discovered it was not a continent but rather a ring piece of land that encircled all the world. There are likely "aliens" there as well - not "space" aliens because likely space as traditionally envisioned does not exist but simply "aliens" as in beings from other worlds not unlike our own out there in the ocean plane past Antarctica. Anyway Apollo was fiction designed to distract everyone from thinking about Antarctica too much, was the bottom line with that. Do your own research. This is all relatively open secrets by now anyway.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2021, 01:22:16 PM »
I like how you admit there may be other life beyond our perimeters but similar to our own.  And it is kind of interesting that after a major expedition to Antarctica they closed it off, then seemingly did the same with the Moon exploration.  Nobody else! 

We both share the concept of a "2D" earth, but space to me is more 3D.

And I sympathize that everything NASA tells us is that the Earth is round.  But I'd still use them as a valuable source of scientific knowledge.

I just plan on gathering the data and dreaming up what makes sense to me.  Lol.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2021, 03:32:43 PM »
Why do you think no one had been to Antarctica since Byrd? Has anyone been turned away from the ice wall while trying to reach the south pole?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2021, 05:02:59 PM »
Why do you think no one had been to Antarctica since Byrd? Has anyone been turned away from the ice wall while trying to reach the south pole?
Yeah, there was a notable case of a guy from Norway getting arrested for trying on his own.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/102307/norwegian-arrested-after-antarctic-voyage
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:04:37 PM by Action80 »
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2021, 05:14:41 PM »
Yeah, there was a notable case of a guy from Norway getting arrested for trying on his own.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/102307/norwegian-arrested-after-antarctic-voyage

That's an interesting story actually. Lots to unpack there.

I might try looking into this a bit. Right now, the striking detail  (to me) is that the Norwegian was reportedly in search of the vessel that sank on his previous trip to McMurdo Bay, killing three.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2021, 06:26:44 PM »
A tremendous amount to unpack. Just check out the skipper's, Jarle Andhøy, wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarle_Andh%C3%B8y

Seems like he got busted for a lot of things, in the north polar region, in the south polar region, and places in-between. So I would say this is a terrible example of "No one has been to Antarctica since Byrd and no one can go there..."

But this Andhøy character is quite something. Good read.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2021, 12:59:37 PM »
So to sum up the story A80 linked about someone being turned away from a voyage to the ice wall:

A reality TV personality took an unpermitted and uninsured trip to Antarctica. They Made it to McMurdo Bay. TV star and other crew members were exploring on land, using ATVs when the 3 remaining crew aboard their ship set off an emergency alert. The ship sank and the three crew are presumed dead after a search led by multiple nations.

Fast forward a little and TV personality wants to go back to find his boat. He files no paperwork in any country, and has passengers on board who dont have passports. He makes it back to McMurdo Bay, searches for his previous ship, gives up then heads towards Argentina/Chile because they are already in trouble in NZ, their port of origin. They get detained and fined in Chile for a myriad of minor offenses.

TL;DR. Guy who got 'turned away' from going to the ice wall actually went there twice, and ventured beyond it in his first visit. Didnt get 'turned away' until he'd already left Antarctica and returned to south America.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2021, 04:21:06 PM »

I personally know a few guys that went to Antarctica for construction jobs.  Construction workers, not actors.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?