Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
Re: Coronavirus Vaccine and You
« Reply #1140 on: October 19, 2021, 01:44:49 AM »
You can tell an article will be reliable and impartial when the first word is "SHOCKING!!!"

Maybe my pfizer chip is just acting up though...

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: October 19, 2021, 04:09:56 AM »
In the video Dr Madej said when viewing the vax’s under a microscope she saw a “liquified computing system…something that can self-assemble…I felt it was ’self-aware’…” Which is super cool. I had no idea I got all of that and for free.

She seems to be the only person who has ever seen this so I guess no one else has ever looked at the vax’s under a microscope.

What I don’t get is that she was an invited guest speaker at Trump’s ‘Freedom Rally’ on January 6th. During her speech she said things like, “This is not your normal flu vaccine,” Madej said. “This is something totally different. This is a witches’ brew. I’ve never seen anything like this in science or medicine.”
“There’s many ways it can be taken up into our genome,” she continued. “So when this gets into the genome, if it’s permanent, guess what? You, as a human, can be patented and owned—look it up!

I wonder if it was weird for her to be saying all that stuff about the vaccines when Trump in the same breath was minutes earlier on the same dais touting Operation Warp Speed and getting the vax to Americans as well as himself. I can’t really see how that all squares. I guess any publicity is good publicity.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 19, 2021, 04:17:19 AM »
Trump and the Vaccine is weird.  He wants to promote it but so much of his base hates it and thinks it'll kill them that he can't.

Its like they forgot Trump pushed it to be developed in the first place...
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Rama Set

« Reply #1143 on: October 19, 2021, 11:36:56 AM »
She’s a doctor, you aren’t. If she says there is a liquid computing system in the vaccine, then there is a liquid computing system in the vaccine.

« Reply #1144 on: October 19, 2021, 11:46:38 AM »
She’s a doctor, you aren’t. If she says there is a liquid computing system in the vaccine, then there is a liquid computing system in the vaccine.

It would explain people's anecdotes of having better 5G reception, having magnets stick to them or a recent adoration of Bill Gates

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 19, 2021, 02:55:19 PM »
Since taking the vaccine I've decided I love billionaires. Now I'll vote for the party that also loves billionaires.

Ah, but wait. I'm not allowed to vote for two parties at the same time. Sad!

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 19, 2021, 03:58:27 PM »
A little more info about the doctor...

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88avy5/a-qanon-doctor-who-spoke-at-the-capitol-riots-said-the-covid-vaccine-is-a-witches-brew

A lot of these idiots don't understand that part of this Qanon garbage is being generated from Russia's IRC. Putin and his buddies are laughing at this and placing bets on what they can make Americans believe.

Tentacle creatures? Seriously?
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 19, 2021, 08:30:52 PM »
I had to get the vaccine. The clock is ticking. I can feel the devil trying to grab my soul.

There's still time.  Quick!  Get some Ivermectin and a salt lick to alleviate the deadly symptoms of the vaccine!

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: October 20, 2021, 06:08:05 AM »
I had to get the vaccine. The clock is ticking. I can feel the devil trying to grab my soul.

There's still time.  Quick!  Get some Ivermectin and a salt lick to alleviate the deadly symptoms of the vaccine!
Ivermectin doesn’t cure all the symptoms of Covid.

It’s quite good if you’re a little horse though.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 20, 2021, 06:09:28 AM »
It’s quite good if you’re a little horse though.
Oh, well done.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Rama Set

« Reply #1150 on: October 21, 2021, 11:14:02 AM »

But of an older video but it shows exactly where you can find the number of deaths that cover the old “died of motorcycle accident, had Covid”. It’s around 5% of deaths.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 21, 2021, 05:04:24 PM »
But of an older video but it shows exactly where you can find the number of deaths that cover the old “died of motorcycle accident, had Covid”. It’s around 5% of deaths.

Did you watch the video?

His argument is to admit that people who die of physical injury are being counted as COVID deaths but claims that people who die of physical fatalities is generally a small percent of the number of the people who die so it's irrelevant. It's relevant because it affirms that they are counting anything and that this is an improper counting method. Many more people die to heart attack and cancer and biological causes and will be sweeped into those COVID death statistics. There shouldn't be people who died in motorvehicle crashes in the numbers at all, and just illustrates the point.

Rama Set

« Reply #1152 on: October 21, 2021, 05:36:55 PM »

Did you watch the video?

His argument is to admit that people who die of physical injury are being counted as COVID deaths but claims that people who die of physical fatalities is generally a small percent of the number of the people who die so it's irrelevant.

It's not that it's irrelelvant, it's that it is measurable and accounted for.

It's relevant because it affirms that they are counting anything and that this is an improper counting method.

You patently misunderstand what the relevance of comorbidities and couldn't elaborate on a proper counting method if you tried.

Many more people die to heart attack and cancer and biological causes and will be sweeped into those COVID death statistics.

Evidence will be needed here.

There shouldn't be people who died in motorvehicle crashes in the numbers at all, and just illustrates the point.

Are you an expert in COVID death counting?  Yes or no?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 21, 2021, 05:48:19 PM »

Did you watch the video?

His argument is to admit that people who die of physical injury are being counted as COVID deaths but claims that people who die of physical fatalities is generally a small percent of the number of the people who die so it's irrelevant. It's relevant because it affirms that they are counting anything and that this is an improper counting method. Many more people die to heart attack and cancer and biological causes and will be sweeped into those COVID death statistics. There shouldn't be people who died in motorvehicle crashes in the numbers at all, and just illustrates the point.

I think you're referring to the mention of "Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events". Which in some cases would be accidents and such where the indivudual wouldn't have died if they didn't have Covid. But let's say all of the folks in that category were motorcycle accidents and had covid, died as a result of their injuries. and got dumped into that category.
That accounts for 3% of the Covid deaths. We stand at 732,000 Covid deaths in the US. Remove that 3% if you want. Then the number is now 710,000. And that's if you toss all 3% out. Which you shouldn't but I'm sure you will anyway. Not to mention that there's a lot of study around how we might be undercounting as opposed to over-counting. But I'm sure that stuff doesn't show up in your twitter feeds or the fringe mis-information panic inducing hack non-factual sites you follow.

So with 710k US Covid deaths, what's your point again?

« Reply #1154 on: October 21, 2021, 06:52:12 PM »

Did you watch the video?

I think you're referring to the mention of "Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events". Which in some cases would be accidents and such where the indivudual wouldn't have died if they didn't have Covid. But let's say all of the folks in that category were motorcycle accidents and had covid, died as a result of their injuries. and got dumped into that category.
That accounts for 3% of the Covid deaths. We stand at 732,000 Covid deaths in the US. Remove that 3% if you want. Then the number is now 710,000. And that's if you toss all 3% out. Which you shouldn't but I'm sure you will anyway. Not to mention that there's a lot of study around how we might be undercounting as opposed to over-counting. But I'm sure that stuff doesn't show up in your twitter feeds or the fringe mis-information panic inducing hack non-factual sites you follow.

So with 710k US Covid deaths, what's your point again?

I think you'll find it's now around 752K dead. I know, it's hard to keep up when 50K people are dropping dead every month to this thing  :o

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: October 22, 2021, 04:09:00 AM »
Tom's goal isn't to show one thing is wromg thst accounts for all, its to show that one thing is dishonest and therefore everything is.

He's the kind of guy who will chop down the tree because of a bad apple.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 23, 2021, 01:44:22 PM »
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/578056-fully-vaccinated-definition-could-change-in

The CDC director has stated she might change what "fully vaccinated" means at some future point in time.

« Reply #1157 on: October 24, 2021, 01:51:02 PM »
theRe aRE nO lONg-tERM stUdieS on tHE VAccIne

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41593-021-00926-1
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #1158 on: October 24, 2021, 01:59:00 PM »

That’s not a vaccine study. It’s not even a great virus study because it’s focus is super narrow.

« Reply #1159 on: October 24, 2021, 02:08:58 PM »

That’s not a vaccine study. It’s not even a great virus study because it’s focus is super narrow.

i'm aware it's not a vaccine study. i've been making the argument that "i won't take the vaccine because i don't know the long-term health effects" is silly because one also does not know the long-term health effects of covid-69. this study indicates that such long-term effects are worth taking seriously.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.