Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Are the American police out of control?
« Reply #540 on: September 28, 2020, 11:38:36 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/27/917523942/woman-charged-with-attempted-murder-after-driving-into-pro-trump-protesters

Oh look, Trump supporters blocking the road and being hit by a car.

Like seriously, you can't tell they weren't BLM until you saw the red hat and Trump flags.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #541 on: September 28, 2020, 11:49:12 AM »
No, they are performing the job they are hired for.  They are not "out of control" as much as they are "under control".

The origin of the police in the US is straightforward and unambiguous.  They are private security and militia for the owners. They in no way work for your protection or "the stability of society" (what a moron you'd have to be to swallow that!), nor was there some golden era in which they did (there were pockets, at times).

Stricter laws and enforcement equals more people in prison.  The "deterrent" concept is completely bs with no support whatsoever.  More finable offenses means more revenue, and to a large extent the "butlers in blue" are only meter maids with guns working for the insurance syndicate today.  It's all very sad, but easy to understand.

In regards to running people over - Pete's comments are right.  Learn about the silver shirts, learn about the connection to the other/later "SS" - really dark stuff.  The slaves do not matter at all to the slavers beyond the job they are required to do, and will often be put in prison to be forced to do if they do not comply.

It's important to remember that police are failures, societally, economically, and educationally speaking.  They couldn't get any better job, and had no prospects, so thought a shot at a pension might be a good option.  The stupidest, most aggressive, least capable end up as cops.  And they have a LOT to be angry about, in their own lives and in society at large.  That anger is fostered and encouraged a variety of ways, and the "pigs" have no idea what role they play.  They're still taught they "keep the peace", "hold society together from anarchy", and are "heroes".  They are also taught that there lives are constantly in danger and they are in a hurry to get to pension station, so shoot first and sleep well.  Factor in the thugs (criminals. effectively) that they hire to "fight fire with fire" / "fight junkyard dogs, with junkyard dogs), the ones on the take (most of them, traditionally - see serpico for more info), and the disillusioned and almost universally maligned (also very stupid, poor/alternative-less/desperate) former military service men that already feel alienated and animosity towards general citizens for not "supporting our troops" and respecting them as "heroes" instead of the brainwashed murdering puppets they obviously are.  He's the universal soldier and he really is to blame.  Soldiers and police come from the same candidate pool (the poor with no options/alternatives), and they end up in a "club" together pitted against the citizenry where they can still play with guns, kill people, and relive the "glory days of battle" no doubt.  Heroism and boys with toys.  They are the impoverished, given the tiniest bit of authority which you can be well assured the majority will abuse - see the stanford prison experiment for more info.

There is too much bad to say about them, frankly. I've only paid lip service to a handful of the systemic and designed problems that the police cause and represent. They have never been there when I needed them and have only ever been a negative influence my life and the lives of most all others.  The chances of them being there when you need them, or having adequate response time, are very low and the role they serve is not, and has never been in my lifetime anyhow, your protection.

They are not a part of our society, they are a militant arm of the slavers and that was their original purpose too.  You can learn a thing or two from history, and from paying attention today.

Abolishing the police and prisons will help immensely. but the greedy ignorant slavers don't want that to happen.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 12:44:02 PM by jack44556677 »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 29, 2020, 12:51:38 AM »

More shocking police brutality. :(
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 16, 2021, 08:40:21 PM »
Hey, remember this?

Turns out, they stole the kid from the mom's car they were beating the shit out of her.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1279134
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 29, 2021, 03:55:59 PM »
"A Colorado man who is deaf and uses sign language to communicate said two Idaho Springs officers slammed him to the ground during an arrest despite his attempts to tell them that he could not understand their commands.

The man, Brady Mistic, said he was wrongfully jailed for four months over the incident on Sept. 17, 2019. He is suing Officers Nicholas Hanning and Ellie Summers, as well as the city of Idaho Springs and the Clear Creek County Board of Commissioners."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/deaf-colorado-man-arrested-not-complying-police-commands-he-couldn-n1280272
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 29, 2021, 03:57:31 PM »
Off-duty Chicago police officer (Bunge) charged with shooting at two people sitting in their car

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/03/20/chic-m20.html

"... thought the GPS was giving them the wrong directions, so he pulled over to check it and parked behind Bunge’s car. Some moments later, Bunge appeared standing in front of their car and opened fire.

Video footage released by the Civilian Office of Police Accountability (COPA) confirms this. The footage shows only Ramirez and Orozco parking behind Bunge’s car. It does not, as Bunge alleged, show anyone walking outside or getting into their car. It does, however, show Bunge firing upon the two men and Orozco driving away backwards in attempt to avoid the bullets.

Bunge is charged with aggravated battery with a firearm and aggravated discharge of a firearm and has been stripped of police powers."

Nearly?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 30, 2021, 08:32:47 AM »
18-year old reported to be brain dead and unlikely to survive after being shot in the back/head by a "school safety officer" as she rode as a passenger in a car driving away from the officer....

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-09-29/questions-grow-over-long-beach-school-officer-shooting-of-18-year-old-woman

Nearly?

Offline The Communist

• School is fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 07, 2021, 04:22:01 PM »
The thing is, police have absolute power. They're not afraid to do anything.

Offline Tron

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2021, 08:44:32 PM »
First, unless uea police officer, it can be tough to understand what the job is like ..

Second I know they say " I'm going on a tour of duty" like the military and do admit to fleecing people with tickets sometimes.

Now, beyond that I'd say they are above average humans.  They don't really go looking for trouble, but like anybody, depending on who's on the other side of the phone, it can be tough to know what's right and wrong in the short time they have to assess the problem.

From the surface Earth looks flat.  From space Earth looks round.  Now what?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2021, 05:28:06 PM »
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2021, 08:29:44 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58869865

Well that doesn’t sound great

I mean he can still reach for a gun, he still has working arms. I'm sure the police were perfectly justified in how they handled him, and also that his ethnicity had nothing to do with it.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 12, 2021, 05:34:33 AM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58869865

Well that doesn’t sound great

Here's what I don't get: How would he have gotten out of the car himself?  Typically such vehicles are designed with no drivers seat and a loader/unloader for wheelchairs.  So he should have been able to get out.  And if they dragged him, they must have pulled him out of his wheel chair.

The article didn't have these details.

Also: they had to define parapalegic. 

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 13, 2021, 10:35:21 AM »
One can argue Kyle was foolish to bother going to Kenosha where it's dangerous.

Anyone arguing that Kyle was foolish for "going to Kenosha," simply isn't aware of the facts and would actually be the fool.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #553 on: October 13, 2021, 12:00:55 PM »
One can argue Kyle was foolish to bother going to Kenosha where it's dangerous.

Anyone arguing that Kyle was foolish for "going to Kenosha," simply isn't aware of the facts and would actually be the fool.

What are you waiting for?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 13, 2021, 12:21:18 PM »
Did...did he just reply to something over a year old?

Man, his mind just isn't what it used to be, is it?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 13, 2021, 12:53:42 PM »

My mind is aware the trial for Kyle Rittenhouse is commencing in November of 2021 and characters such as you are still attempting to frame the events on that day within a contextual argument that he should not have been there in the first place.

Which is just pure asshattery.

Rama Set

« Reply #556 on: October 13, 2021, 03:51:31 PM »

My mind is aware the trial for Kyle Rittenhouse is commencing in November of 2021 and characters such as you are still attempting to frame the events on that day within a contextual argument that he should not have been there in the first place.

You think it was wise for a minor to cross state lines with rifle, going to a place where he was expecting trouble?

FWIW, I think he probably killed in self-defense but if I was Kyle’s parent I wouldn’t have permitted him to go.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 13, 2021, 04:05:51 PM »

You think it was wise for a minor to cross state lines with rifle, going to a place where he was expecting trouble?

FWIW, I think he probably killed in self-defense but if I was Kyle’s parent I wouldn’t have permitted him to go.
I think it was wise for that minor to report for work as he had always done, day-to-day, and, once he found out there was going to be trouble, ask to be given a firearm to protect himself and others.

Like I wrote earlier, you and others like you, keep promoting false narratives that he crossed state lines with a firearm and specifically for the purpose of killing "liberals."

He didn't.

He lives about 20 miles away from Kenosha, WI, in a town called Antioch, IL.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 13, 2021, 04:53:31 PM »
"report to work"
If memory serves, he had no job, wasn't a volunteer police officer, and not requested to show up by any authority figure.  (And even if he was, again, state lines.  Jurisdiction is a thing.)

Rama Set

« Reply #559 on: October 13, 2021, 05:11:49 PM »
I think it was wise for that minor to report for work as he had always done, day-to-day, and, once he found out there was going to be trouble, ask to be given a firearm to protect himself and others.

Ask to be given a firearm?  From what I have read, he illegally purchased the firearm, months before.  If you have conflicting information, I would love to see it.

Like I wrote earlier, you and others like you, keep promoting false narratives that he crossed state lines with a firearm and specifically for the purpose of killing "liberals."

I literally just said that I thought he killed in self-defense.  Don't let your hatred of me cloud your thinking.

He lives about 20 miles away from Kenosha, WI, in a town called Antioch, IL.

So you agree he crossed state lines, you just think he didn't bring his firearm across state lines?

"report to work"
If memory serves, he had no job, wasn't a volunteer police officer, and not requested to show up by any authority figure.  (And even if he was, again, state lines.  Jurisdiction is a thing.)

He was a cadet.  It's like a tac bro version of being a boyscout.