Universal Acceleration - Universal or Only on Earth?
« on: September 18, 2018, 07:08:30 AM »
Hi TFES community,

I've been reading through your theories, but I can't really find a place where you specify how much UA affects - it's called universal, but on the wikipage https://wiki.tfes.org/Universal_Acceleration it only mentions Earth. How much does UA really affect?

Best wishes,
Kuglerund.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: Universal Acceleration - Universal or Only on Earth?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 08:03:48 AM »
I'm interested to know what the theory about UA is.
I guess it must affect the earth, the sun, the moon and all the stars? If it didn't then we'd have crashed into them by now.
But it doesn't affect anything on earth, if it did then we'd be accelerating along with the earth and would effectively be weightless.
So what are the rules about what is affected by UA and what isn't, and what is the reason for that?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 08:36:39 AM »
I'm interested to know what the theory about UA is.
I guess it must affect the earth, the sun, the moon and all the stars? If it didn't then we'd have crashed into them by now.
But it doesn't affect anything on earth, if it did then we'd be accelerating along with the earth and would effectively be weightless.
So what are the rules about what is affected by UA and what isn't, and what is the reason for that?

My limited understanding is that, yes, everything within the universe is accelerating upward, so no crashing into things.

"The universal accelerator also accelerates the Sun and stars, and all things we observe above the world.
There is typically a dome-like absence of the accelerator above the Earth, meaning that the objects on the Earth’s surface are not accelerated, save by contact with the Earth. The reason for this gap varies between models. In some, the accelerator is much like a current, and the Earth acts as a blockage. The flow reforms some way up, nonetheless leaving a gap."

From here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71053.msg1921458#msg1921458

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 10:24:50 AM »
stack's description is fairly accurate - UA acts like a current, because it pretty much is one, usually of aether.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 11:37:18 AM »
On that note - the Universe consists of our solar system and the stars above - and that's all, correct? According to FE-theory (as read on the wiki) there should be no other bodies or galaxies etc. in the universe. I guess it keeps expanding/is infinite since we are accelerating constantly, but it is empty, correct?

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 04:27:09 AM »
stack's description is fairly accurate - UA acts like a current, because it pretty much is one, usually of aether.

Electrical current is defined as dQ/dt. So if we presume an aether current, then we devise: dA/dt, where A=the aether distribution.

The question then becomes what is the exact distribution of the aether? In order to align with the Michelson-Morely experiments, such observations denote a constant aether wind. In this case, in alignment with Zetetic principles, the rate of change of the aether wind would vanish: dA/dt=0, precisely because the aether wind is constant. Hence, dA/dt=0, rather than a=g, as we would wish to show for a constant UA.

The upshot is another method may be needed to demonstrate a constant UA given observations of an aether wind..

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 09:37:53 AM »
Electrical current
No. Current as in "the flow of a fluid"

The upshot is another method may be needed to demonstrate a constant UA given observations of an aether wind..
Not at all. Your frame of reference is a crucial consideration.

Michelson-Morley was performed locally on Earth, and stationary relative to Earth. Thus, the theory matches the observation - all equipment is moving together with the flow, after all.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:44:24 AM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume