Max_Almond

Re: How to Prove Satellite Images are Real
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2018, 06:06:18 PM »
You're saying that the video I provided above is faked and the guys who made it are liars?

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2018, 06:16:30 PM »
If the satellites - and the ISS - weren't at the stated altitudes, but were really high altitude drones or planes, it could only possibly appear to work for a single observer, but whenever two or more were looking from different locations, the angles wouldn't add up. Like so:

of course it would work

question, have you ever called a friend that lived over a hundred miles away and gone out together and looked at the ISS at the same time?  how wide is the observable ISS path?
We know that satellites work for broadcast and navigaation.

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2018, 06:35:50 PM »
You're saying that the video I provided above is faked and the guys who made it are liars?

i am saying that you havent tried to re-create the math and observations.   I have seen that video many times and i think their math based on the observations appear correct....but i have no way to know the angles observed were done correctly and how accurate they were.  You round earthers love to use that video and say how easy it is for you and a friend to do the observation and calculation....yet, not a single person here has tried on their own...interesting for something so easy.

Either it isn't true or you cant personally do the math.  which is it? 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:38:18 PM by Round Eyes »
Quote from: SiDawg
Planes fall out of the sky all the time

Max_Almond

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »

i am saying that you havent tried to re-create the math and observations.   I have seen that video many times and i think their math based on the observations appear correct....but i have no way to know the angles observed were done correctly and how accurate they were.  You round earthers love to use that video and say how easy it is for you and a friend to do the observation and calculation....yet, not a single person here has tried on their own...interesting for something so easy.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trolling. ;)

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2018, 06:46:36 PM »

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trolling. ;)

Maybe you should leave the low content posting in AR/CN

Back to the subject... So you are saying you wont reach out to a fellow friend in the area the next time ISS flies over and do the experiment?  its so easy, should only take you a couple minutes between observation and doing the geometry.

here is a link you can use to find out the next time it will be near you:   https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/index.cfm

Maybe you and Tom bishop could collaborate on this together
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:00:10 PM by Round Eyes »
Quote from: SiDawg
Planes fall out of the sky all the time

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2018, 08:05:31 PM »
Have you personally verified they have a high altitude plane that looks exactly like the ISS?
Have you personally verified these high altitude planes even exist? (After all, your source is the NASA website, what if they're lies too just like satellites?)
Have you personally verified the military personnel patrolling Antarctica?
How about the flights that go there regularly to stock them back up?

If not, how can you claim any of these things are true by your logic?

you are the ones claiming to know everything about the ISS and present it as fact.  i have provided evidence that it is very likely a NASA (or other agency) high altitude jet, which their own wesbite includes many clues to help support that.   you RE'ers love to try and pose these questions, you act as if you know what you are talking about and you are just regurgitating what you have been told.   I can do the same to you:

1.  Have you worked for NASA and been involved in the design of satelittes
2.  Have you ever viewed the satelittes with high powered telescope and track individual satelittes and make out there exact shape
3.  have you ever determined the height of the ISS yourself and compared the geometry of its track with another person to triangulate the height?
4.  Have you ever inspected a satelitte before it was loaded into a rocket?

I mean, its ridiculous the extremes you guys go to to try and prove a point.  admit it, you have NO idea, other than what you have been told and/or read on the internet.

I question NASA and provide my thoughts.  you have no thoughts.  the thread topic was proving that satellites (and their images) are real.   I have provided critical thought on exactly how these images can be faked by NASA.
1. No, I don't live anywhere near NASA bases.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. See 1.

I've tested many of NASA's assertions, as well as many more made by the FE'rs on this site and others. 90% of the FE ones come up lacking ime. The only one that wavers in my experience is lasers over long distances. But that one is just an interesting oddity when taken with everything else. You're the one presenting this idea of 'think for yourself, do it for yourself' not me. I don't claim to know everything about the ISS, but my personal observations match the information that's given. You're making a claim and your only evidence is that something that could maybe work to fulfill the same role, likely exists. That seems like a pretty weak case to me. Yet you appear to believe it with zero personal evidence for it. You're making things up in an effort to have a position that isn't just 'I don't know'.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2018, 09:05:59 PM »
how wide is the observable ISS path?

I've watched it from Central Scotland when it's been passing south of the UK.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline nickrulercreator

• It's round. That much is true.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2018, 10:06:55 PM »

Not personally. But other people have.

Exactly

Have you ever personally witnessed the ISS to be a drone, then?

And why completely dismiss the video that proves the ISS is at its claimed altitude?

you guys are the ones claiming to know the exact height, speed and makeup of the satellite.  you provide claims about how easy it is to simply go out and triangulate the exact height of the ISS to verify.  it SOOOOO easy...yet not a SINGLE round earther on this website has ever done it.  hmmm....

I don't have two telescopes.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2018, 11:49:50 PM »
i have provided evidence that it is very likely a NASA (or other agency) high altitude jet,

No, you haven't.

which their own website includes many clues to help support that.

What, the article about the TWO high-altitude jets? Nah ... that doesn't support that

I have provided critical thought on exactly how these images can be faked by NASA.

All you've done is a "could be this, might be that" speculation.
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?