Offline pjr1

• View Profile
Hi, after viewing some rather compelling presentations regarding Flat Earth, i must say that i am somewhat dazed at the sheer weight of evidence which points to some bizzare anomalies and leaves me quite frankly speechless. I particularly enjoyed the Flat Earth UK societies recreation of the bedford levels experiment back in 2016 - quite extraordinary. It's good to see bright, inteligent individuals challenging the official explanation of reality. Whilst i am 100% convinced that the earth is flat, i have a few questions that i have not been able to find answers to on youtube or in the forum. Although we know that there are not any north or soth ''poles'' as explained in the helioccentric model - the temperature of the ice wall AND the very centre of our land mass is significantly colder than the inner/middle portion. Therefore, i am wanting to know why this should be so ? How are earth temperatures maintained. Also - our SUN.. the absurdity that it is 93 million miles away is realised by observing sun rays... clearly it is much much closer but, what EXACTLY is it ? Is it like some huge metal halide or sodium vapour lamp ? If so what is it's power source and how does it move around the planet so fast ? Does it run on some kind of huge light rail ? Does it ever need to be maintained or have bulbs changed.. if so how is this done ?

Very much looking forward to replies from individuals who are more experienced and knowlegable about such things. Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 06:27:43 PM by pjr1 »

Offline Buran

• View Profile
I don't want to be that girl, but the wiki has most of the answers you are looking for.  How the sun is suspended and what it is made of I believe is unknown in the FE model. If Tom stops by he may be able to give you a better answer than that. But do read the wiki.
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."

Offline pjr1

• View Profile
Thanks for reply - i looked through the wiki section but could not find any real satisfactory answers to my questions. Nevermind, someone somewhere im sure has the answers as the sun is a pretty important aspect of our lives and therefore must have had many many studies devoted to it over the years. I am confident that someone will pop up sooner or later with all the answers. x.