BrownRobin

Two curious questions for a Flat Earther
« on: February 13, 2018, 01:23:33 AM »
Two curious and sincere questions for a Flat Earther (please no Round Earthers).

Question 1: In the attached video from start to about 4:57 and then again at about 8:32 (following rotation), a curvature in the Earth is shown.

Does your Flat Earth Society reject as fake. i.e. being orchestrated behind a green screen or CGI effects? Or, does Flat Earth Society believe the launch happened BUT that the camera lens is causing some type of distortion that makes it look like there is a curvature? Or, another reason? Again, just some sincere curiosity.

I know that many Flat Earthers will say something along the lines of "just because you saw it on TV doesn't mean it's true." So then is the belief that the video is staged? 
---------------------------------------
Question 2: It is fact that a Space Shuttle launches, as I have witnessed launch with my own eyes in Florida. And, it is fact that same Space Shuttle model glides to a landing a few days / months later, as I have also witnessed with my own eyes in Florida.

Between the time that the Shuttle launches upwards to the time that the same model glides downwards to a landing, what do Flat Earth Society members believe the Shuttle is at or is doing in between this timeframe? I believe one of the tenents of FE is that gravitational orbit is a hoax or not possible, given the Flat Earth Model and a Firmament. So, if not in orbit, where do Flat Earthers believe it is at before it reappears for a landing? Is the belief that it launched and then landed somewhere secretive. Then re-launched from secret location and then did the glide landing in front of the public? Again, just curious.

Regards.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 01:41:40 AM by BrownRobin »

BrownRobin

Re: Two curious questions for a Flat Earther
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 11:16:01 PM »
Really interested in hearing from a Flat Earth Society member regarding their answers to the above two questions.

Maybe Tom Bishop or someone else?

Regards. 

Offline Sydney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 05:01:05 AM »
Two curious and sincere questions for a Flat Earther (please no Round Earthers).

Question 1: In the attached video from start to about 4:57 and then again at about 8:32 (following rotation), a curvature in the Earth is shown.

True. The naked eye witnesses a rocket hurtling into an arc and disappearing in the distance before it reaches the peak of its arc and arguably enters into a higher altitude or continues to complete its trajectory and smash into the ocean.

True, there are scene changes to a camera with a distorted lense (curved) that shows footage that appears to be from a camera on a rocket.

True, the scenes change accordingly to show a very high altitude and what would appear to the the curved horizon the the earth... as they present those images to us, whether in actuality or through video manipulation. You aren't actually there. WHat you are seeing is footage made by man with software and technology that could be as seemingly real as the keyboard in front of you.

So you see a curvature through your eyes looking into your monitor and viewing a video made by.... what.... and how?

You cannot prove anything else beyond the simplicity of that unless you are physically there.

Does your Flat Earth Society reject as fake. i.e. being orchestrated behind a green screen or CGI effects? Or, does Flat Earth Society believe the launch happened BUT that the camera lens is causing some type of distortion that makes it look like there is a curvature? Or, another reason? Again, just some sincere curiosity.

I am compelled to be hesitant in my acceptence of "truths" from a known agency that lies and has conveniently lost all of its Apollo Missions drawings, documents and specifications and who furthermore make screw ups that 3rd parties catch through the marvel of YouTube. Yes... it is fakery combined with reality and served up in this auspicious fashion.

I know that many Flat Earthers will say something along the lines of "just because you saw it on TV doesn't mean it's true." So then is the belief that the video is staged?

Breaking a certain altitude away from the earth's surface gets more murky and debatable the farther from earth a so-called spaceship travels. No one is there to witness it. People can lie. People who betray die, and have. There is a lot of so-called evidence to these launches and the results, yet there is equally the same if not more evidence against what is presented to us once an object goes beyond our range of vision. 
---------------------------------------
Question 2: It is fact that a Space Shuttle launches, as I have witnessed launch with my own eyes in Florida. And, it is fact that same Space Shuttle model glides to a landing a few days / months later, as I have also witnessed with my own eyes in Florida.

"A" space shuttle launches and disappears from your range of vision.

"A" space shuttle comes into your range of vision and glides to a landing a few days/months later.

That is all you see. The same? Who knows. NASA (Never A Straight Answer) would not be a reliable witness under the court of law, yes?

Between the time that the Shuttle launches upwards to the time that the same model glides downwards to a landing, what do Flat Earth Society members believe the Shuttle is at or is doing in between this timeframe? I believe one of the tenents of FE is that gravitational orbit is a hoax or not possible, given the Flat Earth Model and a Firmament. So, if not in orbit, where do Flat Earthers believe it is at before it reappears for a landing? Is the belief that it launched and then landed somewhere secretive. Then re-launched from secret location and then did the glide landing in front of the public? Again, just curious.

Unless you are witnessing man's manipulation of his inventions with your own eyes then you must then allow yourself to accept his presentations via manuscripts, audio and/or video footage. What do you want to believe? NASA is a proven agency that lies and deceives. How they do this is not difficult to do as long as they can keep their gullible viewers at arm's length.

There are too many unanswered questions regarding things which do indeed exist, and by which those things would disallow the Space Program from existing beyond offices and rocket launches to another part of the earth whilst transmitting doctored images and videos from their elaborate movie sets, etc.

Having to travel through a belt of space debris of variant sizes (from grain-like to fist sized) traveling at faster than muzzle velocity would explode and/or bring down any craft that NASA has thus far produced.

The weight of their so-called payload exceeds the physical lift limits of thrust produced by those rockets in order to gain the speed to break their so-called gravitational pull (gravity being a lie and non-existent - see electromagnetism and writings of Nikola Tesla.

Regards.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:10:15 AM by Sydney »

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 04:39:16 PM »

True. The naked eye witnesses a rocket hurtling into an arc and disappearing in the distance before it reaches the peak of its arc and arguably enters into a higher altitude or continues to complete its trajectory and smash into the ocean.

All you're seeing is the reverse of what I see every day when aircraft approach my local airport. They appear, low in my field of view, then climb my field of view to go over my house. But they're descending. I can track their height with flight trackers, compare them to arrivals at the airport, and I've flown the route myself. All you're seeing in the rockets is the reverse of this.

You aren't actually there. WHat you are seeing is footage made by man with software and technology that could be as seemingly real as the keyboard in front of you. You cannot prove anything else beyond the simplicity of that unless you are physically there.

All I've seen of Hong Kong or Tokyo is film or photographs. Does that bring the photographers or film makers into disrepute? If not, why should NASA or others be automatically held so?

People who betray die, and have.

Mostly from old age, rather than any suspicious circumstance

There is a lot of so-called evidence to these launches and the results, yet there is equally the same if not more evidence against what is presented to us once an object goes beyond our range of vision.

Which is what, exactly? What evidence can you present regarding a non-visible object?

NASA (Never A Straight Answer) would not be a reliable witness under the court of law, yes?

Why not?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

JohnAdams1145

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 01:21:44 AM »
Sydney,
I hope you realize how absurd it is for an aircraft to stay aloft for days while running on standard fuel. There is no way the Space Shuttle could land "a few days/months" later unless it exited the atmosphere and went into orbit. Please, do a bit of research before spitting out obvious conspiracy theorist garbage.

Nikola Tesla did believe that gravity existed. It's sad that his name is used in free energy and other garbage conspiracy theorists' machinations now.

What, do you think that rockets work in space or not? Maybe you think there's a lot of unanswered questions because you don't actually understand basic physics.

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 07:24:45 PM »
all of the things you see are fake. I have evidence by this picture

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4kfsYoNCglikWRsNu14jS-M58sXLl4xdUQZRtWDLPcY3vzmRx

for your second question, they are just updating the continents. if you look at the image you will see little similarity. I personally believe they are just doing this to keep it a secret. if you look back many people were right back thousand years or so. if this is what they believe then I think it is true.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:29:36 PM by toxicwaste »

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 07:59:37 PM »
all of the things you see are fake.

Then how can I believe the picture you shared isn't also a fake? Please, share with me what things are real and how I know they are real.
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 11:18:59 PM »
if you look at the image you will see little similarity. I personally believe they are just doing this to keep it a secret.

Yes, the images were taken with different cameras, at different times, from different distances. They look different. Big whoop.

Who are "they" and what do you think the "secret" is?
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 12:13:35 AM »

JohnAdams1145

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2018, 01:21:43 AM »
http://heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel.htm

It says "below I present solid evidence" and then proceeds to not present any evidence. Interesting thing. No science/physics involved, just assertions.

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 06:55:59 PM »
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."