The only Embassy in Jeruselum
« on: December 06, 2017, 11:03:44 AM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/06/568748383/u-s-decision-on-jerusalem-sparks-anger-and-concern

There is literally no reason except to make Israel happy.   Though I never even knew there was  a law in place already.  What moron would allow such a law?  Oh right, all of them.  Even fucking Bill Clinton campaigned on it.

God damn idiots.

What the hell, is he hoping that if you strong arm everything and lock it in, it'll be fine?  Yes, Israel controls Jerusalem.  Yes they say it's their capital and have all their government stuff there.  Effectively it IS there capital but not being dicks about it to everyone else has helped.

I'm not sure what'll happen here but I expect ISIS will get a fuck ton more followers. 

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: The only Embassy in Jeruselum
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 07:13:59 AM »
Relax, Jared Kushner is in the process of bringing peace to the Middle East as we speak. This will all blow over once that happens.
Electro-Theologist, Poet, Philosopher, Musician, Etymologist, Egyptologist, Astro-Theologist, Geocentrist, Flat Earther, and Collector of Rare Books.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 09:15:45 AM »
Is that before or after Muller arrests him for cullusion?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • (◕‿◕✿)
    • View Profile
    • The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:23:04 AM »
Surely you mean "before or after the President declares martial law to protect the country from criminals"
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we've already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Facebook and Twitter!

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 11:12:45 AM »
Surely you mean "before or after the President declares martial law to protect the country from criminals"

Nah.  Cause I think he needs congressional approval and that'll be impossible even for "The Deal Maker".

Offline Rama Set

• Round and round...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 01:26:21 PM »

Never happen. Trump will just go all Obi Wan on the FBI. “These aren’t the colluders you’re looking for”
Technically the explanation for why the sun sets at higher altitudes is also "waves," and whatnot.

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 01:55:13 PM »

Never happen. Trump will just go all Obi Wan on the FBI. “These aren’t the colluders you’re looking for”
Doubtful.
His dentures are falling out.  It would probably sound like "These aren't the corrusers you're looking feer"