How can you explain live video stream from ISS?
« on: November 24, 2017, 12:38:05 PM »
Hello,
I just found out about a hour ago, that something like Flat Earth Society exists based on article I read today about guy, who is building his own rocket to proof that Earth is flat.
Then I checked Google if it is not a joke and registered myself on this forum afterwards.
I did so, because based on your wiki and few texts I read on this website, an ISS live video stream came to my mind to double check if there are rounded edges on video stream or flat ones.
Can anyone of Flat Earthers, as you call yourself here, explain those round edges to me please?
Stream is here:

Thank you :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 12:42:23 PM by iguana007 »

Re: How can you explain live video stream from ISS?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 01:13:19 PM »
Another thing, which came up to my mind during browsing this website ... if Earth is really flat ... what is on its edges? I found some potential maps of flat Earth on local wiki, but you cannot be serious with ice walls, right? Other maps showing Antarctica as distant continent has clearly edges showed so this is not clear to me.

I also found some topic here on forum asking same question 3 years ago and this person in my opinion did not get his answer until now, so I am asking again.

Just to be clear, I am not offending anyone here as I found out this theory very interesting, but content of this website still not convinced me to believe it.

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 02:16:10 AM »
I think this might be too much proof to start an actual debate, the most likely FE response (if any) would be that this is all faked...
Those who are smart enough to come up with ways to fit a flat earth into scientific theories are also the ones who know that the earth is not flat.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 12:16:43 PM »
Umm, maybe you are right. Other topics seems to be quite alive and no single response from FE`s here...

Offline wil

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 03:25:45 AM »
So what I've gathered from this site is that everything that shows a round Earth is faked? There is no proof that it is fake yet there are no other arguments? People here in general seem to be able to make any little thing 'proof,' but not for any of the clear evidence that they are wrong. Just some points that aren't really answering your question.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »
I feel sorry for all you science-driven thinkers, misled by lies told by Satan. The Earth is flat, the only proof you need is to first look into the Bible, and then look into your soul. I will pray you change your ways, and are not led into flat Hell. Amen

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 01:08:23 PM »
The ISS has already been debunked as one big fakery in this thread. You can't have clear skies over the US seeing the ISS while the live feed show pure cloud cover over the US. IT"S ALL FAKE NONSENSE>

https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=7659.0
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »
The ISS has already been debunked as one big fakery in this thread. You can't have clear skies over the US seeing the ISS while the live feed show pure cloud cover over the US. IT"S ALL FAKE NONSENSE>
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=7659.0

This does not seems to me as a proof. "Baloon hit the glass dome"? Everybody knows, how these balloons works, so this is not an argument for me. Thread is mentioning glass dome at 112,999 ft attitude, but during Statos project by Red Bull (also streamed live), Mr. Baumgartner reached attitude of 127,851 ft, so what happened with glass dome this time? :) Btw. round Earth is there visible too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull_Stratos
http://www.redbullstratos.com/

Related to ISS feed, based on current fire events in California, there were visible fires and smokes over the area. More images and video here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5154893/California-wind-fire-danger-hits-unprecedented-high.html

So please, give me some better proof.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 02:02:24 PM by iguana007 »

devils advocate

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 02:40:03 PM »
I feel sorry for all you science-driven thinkers, misled by lies told by Satan. The Earth is flat, the only proof you need is to first look into the Bible, and then look into your soul. I will pray you change your ways, and are not led into flat Hell. Amen

I feel sorry for you religious-driven thinkers but hey-ho, takes all sorts. Are you able to please expand on your bible references that validate the flat earth idea? I'm sure one as devout as you has the verses all to hand, I just can't recall reading anything in Sunday school that mentioned the earth being flat.

Many thanks  ;)

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 03:44:58 PM »

Oh Yes Satan, Man that guy fooled me, yeah thanks for letting me know. Now I can save myself from going into a fictional scary place from a goddamn book which is no different than a place in a comic book.