$UPER FLAT
« on: June 15, 2016, 01:23:16 AM »
I have one question?

A lot of earth's history is true to an extent,
and under the 'flat earth theory' i've read that people believe there is actually a wall you climb over or the edge of the world

now why haven't passed civilizations or people said anything. i just don't understand why this information is just now becoming relevant.

don't answer with no bullshit hypothetical answers either, only answer if you TRULY KNOW

prophet $$$

email me chinosetti1@gmail.com

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: $UPER FLAT
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 05:59:27 AM »
To date nobody has seen the edge, so nobody can verify if it exists.  Indeed, as much as our knowledge can tell us, the Earth may go on forever, and there are FE proponents who hold that to be the case.  But Rowbotham is really the authority here; he said that what lies beyond that which has been observed is anybody's guess.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 08:45:19 AM »
"now why haven't passed civilizations or people said anything. i just don't understand why this information is just now becoming relevant."

Actually past civilizations have spoken about that... The Indian scriptures, in general called the Vedas, meaning knowledge, describe the civilisations beyond the land we know. I'm just reading about that, a very interesting paper. I will see if I can make it available here... If not, and if anybody is interested in the vedic viewpoint of the Flat Earth, which they confirm, they can get in contact with me...

OK... Adding a link were I have the paper... There is an index, so one can jump to the part that one may interest... ;

https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/33466098-06d1-4fb1-a349-322273a36ae6
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 05:28:18 PM by Chris108 »
The truth will always prevail...

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 02:59:19 PM »
"now why haven't passed civilizations or people said anything. i just don't understand why this information is just now becoming relevant."

Actually past civilizations have spoken about that... The Indian scriptures, in general called the Vedas, meaning knowledge, describe the civilisations beyond the land we know. I'm just reading about that, a very interesting paper. I will see if I can make it available here... If not, and if anybody is interested in the vedic viewpoint of the Flat Earth, which they confirm, they can get in contact with me...

I'm definitely going to look into it