Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Only in Japan
« on: November 21, 2018, 08:31:44 AM »
I read this story on the BBC.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-46261699

It is all kinds of f'd up and the further you read into this story, the more f'd up it becomes.

Can you imagine finding out that your father is actually an actor? And he's been getting paid to pretend to be your dad for over 10 years? Oh, and that he admits he doesn't love you, he pretends to. Oh and that your mother has since fallen in love with him but he's told her its just a job and he doesn't love her. But she keeps paying him to pretend to be your dad anyway. Oh, and that he's gonna keep being paid now that you are an adult so that if you have kids they'll think he is their grandfather.

No wonder that the suicide rate is so high in Japan. Or do you think that the child's mother has done the right thing on balance and that this is a good idea?
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

Re: Only in Japan
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 12:28:49 PM »
Mass deception is never a good idea. That’s really fucked up.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 08:12:11 PM »
Although the best thing for the mother to have done was to find a real step-father, subjectively, I feel that this may have been beneficial. Little girls without father figures tend to be more likely to have behavioral problems, become pregnant in high school, drop out of high school, commit crime, engage in drugs and alcohol. It profoundly impacts child development, and it is easy to see who had a good father in their life and who did not.

Once the girl reached adulthood, however, they should have had the father "die" in some manner, without her ever having known.

If the mother had more appropriately found a partner to be with, it is quite possible that her new alternate step-father would not have really loved the daughter, either. As may be common, the step-father would always prefer his own children, and merely tolerate the other. She might not have had a real father either way.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 01:18:16 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 11:57:01 PM »
Once the girl reached adulthood, however, they should have had the father "die" in some manner, without her ever having known.

That's a great idea. They should have told her a ridiculous story about him secretly being a samurai ninja secret agent the whole time, only to eventually die saving Japan from Godzilla.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 12:33:30 AM »
It sounds like a Michel Gondrie movie waiting to happen where the kid meets her supposedly dead dad in the produce section of the supermarket and then goes down a psychedelic rabbit hole.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 03:38:05 AM »
It is 3am on a Friday night. Hisdtorically, this is never a good time for me to post.

But shit, Tom. You think this is a good idea?

Sure, fathers are a good plan. but paying a guy to pretend? That little girl is growing up loving a man who doesn't love her back. And one day she'll find out. Not only will that end that weiord relationship but it will be the death of her relationship with her mother. She's going to hate her. The only person she has left being an only child with a single parent. And that one person utterly beteryaed her.

kids crave security above all else. And you move the ground from under thm by telling them their dad is an actor ... its like the Truman show. You'd never trust anyione again. it'd mess with every relationshp you ever had ... you meet a great guy ... is this real ... did someone pay him ... did my mother pay him to chat me up in the bar ...

What if the girl grows up to be hot. Will actor guy with no scruples not try to turn a daddy daughter night into something grotesque with cuddles, rohepnal and booze? Who the hell is this actor guy?

Also if actor guy had any brains ... he'd take another client who was payig for a new boyfriend and meet the two and say "hey, this is daddy's new girlfriend, come to a wedding with her parents and family" and get paid by both people at one whilst fleshing out his story. Now he's a dad with a grilfreind to two sets of people and being paid double bubble.

I'm going to be sick. but that is because of booze and rohepnal and not because of Tom's opinion which I just disagree with.

Also, what if tom was being paid to pretend to be a flat eartehr? And one day we all find out he's an actor? I'd be heartbroken.  :'( Stoopid Japanese.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 05:59:20 AM »
It's not the best idea. However, children who grow up without fathers tend to be screwed up. I think the Japanese lady felt the same, knew the consequences, and the other actor guy did too. The little girl deserved a normal childhood.

If he really has been seeing her on a constant basis for over ten years and "taking care of her," then he really is her step-father. How could he not be? He befriended a little girl as a big brother/step-father. Some men do that for free. He did it for money. Whatever real feelings he may have about her, he is certainly the only father in her life. Step fathers often don't really love their step-children as their own children either. They just say that they do.

This situation seems to be a dysfunctional family operated for the little girl's benefit. There is a relationship there. Over ten years? There has to be. Again, if he really has been taking care of her, seeing her constantly, having experiences together, like he said, then he's more than just a stranger. After ten years the lie would be that your father is really your step father, who can choose to continue the relationship or not, like anyone else. That's the only dad she will ever have.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 07:25:46 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 07:45:09 PM »
It's not the best idea. However, children who grow up without fathers tend to be screwed up.
I don't know why that's an opinion. I mean, there must be research about this kind of thing and I'm sure it does have an effect.
But I'd suggest that growing up without a father figure, an increasingly common scenario, is probably less harmful than finding out in your teens or as an adult that your whole childhood was a lie.

The little girl deserved a normal childhood.
At the expense of a pretty fucked up adulthood when she discovers the truth which she surely will at some point.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"