Re: Flat Earth Elementary Schools
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 09:57:53 PM »
lol threads get de-railed so well on this forum. Typically if someone wries something completely off topic I ask them nicely to stay on topic. These threads all end the same way, to people arguing pointlessly over random subjects. We should all work on ignoring the posts that have zero weight. bring this back on topic. no one has commented on my last post in this thread, anything to add?
You do not have to attack me, I'm never trying to be rude or insensitive. If it seems that way its a mistake please correct me politely.

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2016, 02:14:16 AM »
FET should be included in the curriculum at all educational levels.  Why? Because RET is being questioned as to its validity and has much to answer for. How it usurped the long history of FET is for another thread, but by simply saying the Earth is round over and over because of current textbook conjecture without presenting the doubters viewpoint is wrong. Eluding those who know otherwise by avoiding inclusion of FET in the decision making process is wrong. It does not bode well for speaking of purported truth while holding back the tide of those that can prove RET wrong.

If RE believers are so confident, they should assist in every way possible to expedite FET into textbooks. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:24:40 AM by gotham »

Offline wtbofnc

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2016, 02:48:29 AM »
This Christer fellow is hell-bent in attempting on changing minds here.  He's that guy who bitches and complains everyday about how the world works but puts absolutely no effort in getting to the bottom of it.  He doesn't quite understand that the everyday bombardment of misinformation is meant to cloud and redirect his attention.  He has absolutely no idea how the majority of our history has been misconstrued in an attempt to redirect attention from the area beyond Antarctica.  He gobbles down misinformation the same way he gobbles up preservatives, sugar and prescribed medications.  The same way he spends (contributes) his hard earned money on energy that is polluting our enclosed planet.  He has absolutely no idea that the global warming movement, if not seriously addressed, will have an impact on our oceans causing the water to empty into the areas beyond the ice.  It is a real pity for him.  Hopefully before he dies he is able to fill the empty space in his mind that was sabotaged solely for the purpose of greed . It is a success story for the world elite.  He is part of a large congregation of victims that continuously fall for this huge lie.  If he could only consider just a few facts that are given here, he could take back his life.  He could be a happier person.  (Although he believes whole heartedly that he is happy)  We cannot change his mind!  He cannot change ours.  We have been where he is and that is a place we will not return to.
As he looks across the sea on his next vacation, instead of telling himself that the earth is round, he should take a different approach. He should take into consideration how the horizon from left to right remains flat as far as he can see. Wouldn't the sea have a curved signature from left to right?  Seriously?
I was programmed the same as him.  For 35 years, I never once gave it a second thought.  This was due to the vast mountain of bullshit that was forced down my throat year after year. It is such a difficult feat for him to even consider what the people here are saying and I totally get that.  Break the ice.  See what is on the other side of this argument. -Cheers
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:58:12 AM by wtbofnc »

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2016, 03:09:38 AM »
FET should be included in the curriculum at all educational levels.  Why? Because RET is being questioned as to its validity and has much to answer for. How it usurped the long history of FET is for another thread, but by simply saying the Earth is round over and over because of current textbook conjecture without presenting the doubters viewpoint is wrong. Eluding those who know otherwise by avoiding inclusion of FET in the decision making process is wrong. It does not bode well for speaking of purported truth while holding back the tide of those that can prove RET wrong.

If RE believers are so confident, they should assist in every way possible to expedite FET into textbooks.

Welcome back, gotham.

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2016, 03:56:19 AM »
Thanks junker. Lots of good things going on here for our very important task at hand!

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2016, 02:37:42 PM »

truth while holding back the tide of those that can prove RET wrong.

But nobody can, and nobody has.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2016, 11:35:08 PM »
I feel that FET should be taught in elementary school as an alternative to the accepted theory.  It's an alternative viewpoint that is gaining a lot of support in the twenty-first century and children should know that if they believe in their hearts that the Earth is not a whirling ball there are people out there who share that opinion.  They need to know they're not alone.  I know it's not mainstream to be accepting of such alternative viewpoints at the moment, but if our educational leaders are at least willing to acknowledge our existence it would be a step in the right direction and who knows, maybe, someday, far off in the future, FET will be the mainstream, because some educators today were willing to show an open mind.  That is my dream.  But I suppose I'm an idealist.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2016, 01:51:56 AM »
I feel that FET should be taught in elementary school as an alternative to the accepted theory.  It's an alternative viewpoint that is gaining a lot of support in the twenty-first century and children should know that if they believe in their hearts that the Earth is not a whirling ball there are people out there who share that opinion.  They need to know they're not alone.  I know it's not mainstream to be accepting of such alternative viewpoints at the moment, but if our educational leaders are at least willing to acknowledge our existence it would be a step in the right direction and who knows, maybe, someday, far off in the future, FET will be the mainstream, because some educators today were willing to show an open mind.  That is my dream.  But I suppose I'm an idealist.

Agreed.

I am solidly in the RE camp,  but I think FE theory should be taught in schools,   clear thinking and logical reasoning  are essential life skills.