Offline FEexperimenter

• Computers are a conspiracy
    • View Profile
Do any flat earthers take me seriously?
« on: December 08, 2015, 04:39:47 PM »
I have proposed some ideas that may seem insane to people who are indictorinated with Intel propaganda, and many people think I am insane.  Indictorinated round earthers think that we are crazy too and I'm sure that you all thought flat Earth was insane before you looked up YouTube videos to convince you of Earth's flatness.  The probelem is that the computer conspiracy is so secret that YouTube has no videos on the topic.

Flat Earth may be true but they are letting the cat out of the bag on purpose to distract us from the bigger picture.  Why do you think Google makes this site so easy to find and why do you think YouTube is doing nothing about all the flat Earth videos out there?  There are secret plans being executed that require free thinkers like us to be distracted because we are a threat to them.

So are there any flat earthers out there that are open minded enough to accept the truth about computers?
I am a troll/alt.  Don't believe a word I say about computers being fake and Earth being flat.

geckothegeek

Re: Do any flat earthers take me seriously?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 07:04:59 PM »
I don't think flat earthers are necessarily insane. I think their problem is they are just not involved in work or hobby areas that involve things based on a knowledge of a globular earth, such as aeronautical or oceanic navigation. On the other hand those who do work in those areas just take these things for granted in their work and that they have trouble understanding why anyone would think that the earth is some flat disc shaped object. It is just a matter of viewpoint. Just my two cents worth.

In other words if you do not need to know the shape of the earth, you might think it might be any thing. But if you need to know you would have to study to know how the things needed to make them work such as whether the earth was a globe or a disc. That is what scientists,engineers and technicians do in their lines of work. I doubt if a baker or butcher or candle stick maker would even care if the earth was a disc or a globe in their work. If they weren't involved in those areas mentioned they would probably think that the earth was flat, just by looking out their windows. They are not insane. They just haven't had the opportunity to find out that the earth is a globe. That's why we "Round Earthers" like to post facts and evidence showing that the earth is a globe.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 09:07:39 PM »
If you have to ask if anyone takes you seriously, then you probably already know the answer and the answer is no.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 03:58:47 PM »

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 05:31:26 PM »
Are any flat earthers going to answer or just a bunch of round Earth shills?
I am a troll/alt.  Don't believe a word I say about computers being fake and Earth being flat.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 09:51:50 PM »
It's a bit difficult to take you seriously when some of us have built actual CPUs from relatively basic components. It's not a question of open-mindedness, either. So far you've made claims, but you did very little to try and back them up.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline UnionsOfSolarSystemPlanet

• The Moon orbits spherical Earth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2015, 05:51:39 PM »
Are you possibly a Round Earther trolling in FES to make the flat Earth believers looks stupid? If you are you seem to be doing a pretty good job, i can't imagine anyone being this ignorant and is very serious.
The size of the Solar system if the Moon were only 1 pixel:
http://joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 06:32:40 PM »
Again, I am asking FLAT EARTHERS, not SHILLS!

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2015, 08:06:08 PM »
Again, I am asking FLAT EARTHERS, not SHILLS!

Look ace, if your own camp doesn't lend you any credibility or take you seriously, you probably don't have a lot of cause to be name-calling the opposition.

It looks desperate.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »

But when sexpest answered you with no piss taking, just a few points you could have answered, you rounded on the rounders, almost as if you didn't (want to?) see it.

I'm with USSP, you're one of us, nobody who thought computers were run by bound spirits would be so callous as to spend so much time on one, and frankly if you believe what you say you do it's small wonder even they are shying away.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

geckothegeek

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 08:25:56 PM »
Are you possibly a Round Earther trolling in FES to make the flat Earth believers looks stupid? If you are you seem to be doing a pretty good job, i can't imagine anyone being this ignorant and is very serious.

I have an idea (I wouldn't dare call it a theory.... LOL.....) that this is what is exactly happening on this website. There are probably some very learned Round Earthers thinking up things that are just the opposite of what they really are or something that is completely bizarre,  idiotic or ignorant  just to make the flat earthers look worse than they really are anyway.

If so, they are probably doing a very good of this. But the flat earthers really don't need any help. They do it fairly well.....all by themselves !

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:29:19 PM by geckothegeek »

Offline Rayzor

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 01:56:13 AM »
Wow,  talk about ironic... 

Some guy comes up with an utterly ridiculous idea,  totally unsupported by all the physical evidence,  defends it vigorously against attacks by skeptical unbelievers, and maintains that everyone except him has been brainwashed by a massive global conspiracy...

Is anyone else seeing some parallels here... 

Personally,  I have exorcised all my computers with holy water,  and sure enough it killed the spirits,  what better proof do you need.

Oh, one more thing,  be sure to brand anyone who disagrees or presents evidence to the contrary as a paid Government shill.  :)

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 01:58:05 AM by Rayzor »

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 05:00:54 PM »
I have proposed some ideas that may seem insane to people who are indictorinated with Intel propaganda, and many people think I am insane.  Indictorinated round earthers think that we are crazy too and I'm sure that you all thought flat Earth was insane before you looked up YouTube videos to convince you of Earth's flatness.  The probelem is that the computer conspiracy is so secret that YouTube has no videos on the topic.

Flat Earth may be true but they are letting the cat out of the bag on purpose to distract us from the bigger picture.  Why do you think Google makes this site so easy to find and why do you think YouTube is doing nothing about all the flat Earth videos out there?  There are secret plans being executed that require free thinkers like us to be distracted because we are a threat to them.

So are there any flat earthers out there that are open minded enough to accept the truth about computers?
I'm willing to entertain these ideas.
-flatearther43.2

Offline FEexperimenter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 05:16:23 PM »
Oh, one more thing,  be sure to brand anyone who disagrees or presents evidence to the contrary as a paid Government shill.  :)

The round earther right above you accused me of lying about being a flat earther.  So round earthers can accuse flat earthers of whatever they want but I'm crazy for thinking that the abundance of round earthers that are wasting time here for no reason might be paid to do so?

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 05:30:35 PM »

The round earther right above you accused me of lying about being a flat earther.  So round earthers can accuse flat earthers of whatever they want but I'm crazy for thinking that the abundance of round earthers that are wasting time here for no reason might be paid to do so?

In short....yes.

First of all, I get a huge kick out of this "Round eathers are wasting time here" - I'm not sure how familiar you are with the internet or its contents, but the overwhelming majority of its content is designed to 'waste time.' I'd be willing to bet that you yourself frequent any number of web sites, forums, or chat rooms where you get nothing out of it other than few moments of killed time or discussion.

Second of all, the implications that round earthers are being paid to debate you in your own dojo is hilarious. Some of us simply love a good debate, or argument. Go ahead and fault us for that, but sincerely scrutinize your own hobbies and pass-times before you do.

Finally, The idea that we're being paid to debate on an internet forum that consists of only a handful of active users is hugely arrogant. You're suggesting that this wee little corner of the internet is vital enough to the 'secret conspiracy' that the shadowy figures behind the curtain are paying me to argue with you?

No my friend. Nobody's paying me. My reward is the conversation, the debate, and the interaction on an intellectual level with people who don't think like I do. If you can't see the merits on that stuff alone, then you've got a bigger issue than trying to figure out what shape the earth is, or if your computer is trying to trick you.