Offline FEexperimenter

• Computers are a conspiracy
    • View Profile
New flat earther with a new theory
« on: November 24, 2015, 12:45:46 AM »
Hi all!  I have known that Earth is flat for quite a while now but I noticed that there are a lot of flaws with the flat Earth model.  I am in the process of developing a model that explains observations and in the process I have discovered some really crazy stuff about what the government is up to.  I will reveal more about that and my new flat Earth theory soon.  For now I will just introduce myself and get familiar with everyone here.
I am a troll/alt.  Don't believe a word I say about computers being fake and Earth being flat.

geckothegeek

Re: New flat earther with a new theory
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 02:22:05 AM »
Hi all!  I have known that Earth is flat for quite a while now but I noticed that there are a lot of flaws with the flat Earth model.  I am in the process of developing a model that explains observations and in the process I have discovered some really crazy stuff about what the government is up to.  I will reveal more about that and my new flat Earth theory soon.  For now I will just introduce myself and get familiar with everyone here.

Why not post this in the"Debate" section ? Just a friendly suggestion.

Offline FEexperimenter

• Computers are a conspiracy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 04:44:11 PM »
Good idea, I will do that.
I am a troll/alt.  Don't believe a word I say about computers being fake and Earth being flat.

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 02:57:08 PM »
I, for one- await this with baited breath.