Re: Re: Help Me debunk this stupid video
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2018, 08:08:33 PM »
As you can see, Globies ignore the evidence against their beloved toy, “ISS”. No amount of enormous evidence proving ISS is fake is going to make a Globie say to a flat earther, “you are correct.”  They can’t have their fantasy toy taken away.

There's a difference between ignoring an argument and refuting it. All the 'evidence against the ISS' so far has been easily debunked.

No Flat Earther has even tried to debunk the actual video of the ISS, though.
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2018, 08:25:50 PM »
As you can see, Globies ignore the evidence against their beloved toy, “ISS”. No amount of enormous evidence proving ISS is fake is going to make a Globie say to a flat earther, “you are correct.”  They can’t have their fantasy toy taken away.

There's a difference between ignoring an argument and refuting it. All the 'evidence against the ISS' so far has been easily debunked.

I don't see where you have debunked any of those videos.

« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2018, 08:42:37 PM »
I don't see where you have debunked any of those videos.

You might want to check the last couple of pages. There were a few points made with videos but nothing serious. Such as the Earth rotating in the wrong way.
Where does Earth Not a Globe say that all beliefs contrary to the Scriptures are necessarily wrong?  ???

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2018, 09:17:44 PM »

Truth seekers here, take notes.

Globies believe we are manipulating NASA’s own space footage to discredit it.  But the fact is, NASA is manipulating globies’ minds with high-tech equipment to maintain a brainwashed status over them.    Globies  don’t care for truth as long as they get their fantasy fed.

The fake NASA ISS interior - a technical breakdown by Mike Helmick - Flat Earth

In other words you are admitting that all this you beaut modern 3-D real-time simulation is a pile of crap? I don't believe that it is.
If NASA was using the best software available, and apparent they can afford it, there would be none of those glitches.

The sort  of artefacts you are showing would be familiar to anyone with any knowledge of MPEG-2 or H.264. The following video demonstrates artefacts in MPEG-2 under low bandwidth high noise conditions.

The glitches in your video are not unlike the artefacts expected when the signal is severely degraded.
In my opinion the existence of the artefacts followed by the drop-out is evidence that the video is genuine.
Were it produced by artificial reality there would be no artefacts and dropouts.
In other words, you have no rational answers to my claim so resort to the logically fallacious appeal to ridicule. That only detracts from your own credibility.

Quote from: Earthman
Proof NASA Fakes Being in Space.

There's no proof there, just an apparent anomaly that you can't explain and I'm under no obligation to explain.

Your whole proof boils down to nothing more than the fact that you cannot or do not want to explain an anomaly and therefore that anomaly is evidence of fakery.
And that is not a proof in anyone's language!

You simply do not get the point.
According to anti-NASA people, like yourself, the organisation has almost unlimited resources to employ the best techniques to create fake videos and I don't doubt that they could now do it.
So if NASA and the other space agencies set out to deceive you there is no way that they would allow apparent anomalies like that pass through.

To some extent, these anomalies are more evidence of those videos being genuine than vice-versa.

But what do you gain from "proving" that there are no people on board the ISS? There is almost unlimited photographic and personal evidence that the ISS and other satellites are orbiting the earth.

Earthman

« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2018, 11:44:39 PM »

Globies believe we are manipulating NASA’s own space footage to discredit it.  But the fact is, NASA is manipulating globies’ minds with high-tech equipment to maintain a brainwashed status over them.    Globies  don’t care for truth as long as they get their fantasy fed.

The fake NASA ISS interior - a technical breakdown by Mike Helmick - Flat Earth

In other words you are admitting that all this you beaut modern 3-D real-time simulation is a pile of crap? I don't believe that it is.
If NASA was using the best software available, and apparent they can afford it, there would be none of those glitches.

The sort  of artefacts you are showing would be familiar to anyone with any knowledge of MPEG-2 or H.264. The following video demonstrates artefacts in MPEG-2 under low bandwidth high noise conditions.

The glitches in your video are not unlike the artefacts expected when the signal is severely degraded.
In my opinion the existence of the artefacts followed by the drop-out is evidence that the video is genuine.
Were it produced by artificial reality there would be no artefacts and dropouts.
In other words, you have no rational answers to my claim so resort to the logically fallacious appeal to ridicule. That only detracts from your own credibility.

There's no proof there, just an apparent anomaly that you can't explain and I'm under no obligation to explain.

Your whole proof boils down to nothing more than the fact that you cannot or do not want to explain an anomaly and therefore that anomaly is evidence of fakery.

According to anti-NASA people, like yourself, the organisation has almost unlimited resources to employ the best techniques to create fake videos and I don't doubt that they could now do it.
So if NASA and the other space agencies set out to deceive you there is no way that they would allow apparent anomalies like that pass through.

To some extent, these anomalies are more evidence of those videos being genuine than vice-versa.

But what do you gain from "proving" that there are no people on board the ISS? There is almost unlimited photographic and personal evidence that the ISS and other satellites are orbiting the earth.

If I was a brainwashed Globie, I would reject the mass evidence too and say as you have.

NASA is manipulating the minds of it's followers. WAKE UP!

NASA Fails Again & Again | Space is Fake | Glitch on the ISS

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2018, 12:51:17 AM »

I don't get the point of this one. There are sometimes delays and sometimes not. When I watch the news sometimes a correspondent from Baghdad has a delay and another from Beirut doesn't, for example, split screen, back to the NYC anchor.

Seems like a lame argument.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2018, 01:49:56 AM »

The fake NASA ISS interior - a technical breakdown by Mike Helmick - Flat Earth, GLOBEBUSTERS

Proof NASA Fakes Being in Space, ThePottersClay

If I was a brainwashed Globie, I would reject the mass evidence too and say as you have.

NASA Fails Again & Again | Space is Fake | Glitch on the ISS, ODD Reality
No! You wake up and face the real issue!
If NASA wanted to fool people like they could and would do it without all the apparent "fake NASA ISS interior", apparent "NASA Fakes Being in Space" and "Glitches on the ISS".

But all you can resort to is more attempted proof by appeal to ridicule and ad hominem.
I'm afraid that doesn't work here, we're used to being called NASA fan boys, sheeples and far worse by the likes of Jeranism.

You claim that NASA has unlimited capabilities to fake these things using virtual and enhanced reality. If that is true then there would never be all these glitches an anomalies.
And, I for one, certainly agree that NASA has this capability when one sees the animations of interplanetary missions that could never have been videoed live.
But in these cases NASA does, I believe, state that they are animations.

Don't bother with a reply until you are prepared to answer the points that I raised!
  • If NASA wanted to fool people like they could and would do it without all the apparent anomalies.

• What do you gain from "proving" that there are no people on board the ISS? There is almost unlimited photographic and personal evidence that the ISS and other satellites are orbiting the earth.

• In the end, what  you gain even if you debunk the whole "space industry"?
    The earth would still be a Globe, there would be still no workable flat earth model and still no accurate flat earth map.

PS The term "TRUTH seekers" doesn't impress me in the slightest.
      True science does not pretend to know "THE TRUTH" but tries to find the best explanations (theories) for what we observe.
       for real onpbservations

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2018, 02:08:03 AM »
There are many things pointed out in those videos that you have not explained, rabinoz. Why are you refusing to explain what is happening in those videos? Your ranting gives the impression that you are in denial over the matter.

Earthman

« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2018, 02:24:02 AM »

The fake NASA ISS interior - a technical breakdown by Mike Helmick - Flat Earth, GLOBEBUSTERS

Proof NASA Fakes Being in Space, ThePottersClay

NASA Fails Again & Again | Space is Fake | Glitch on the ISS, ODD Reality
No! You wake up and face the real issue!
If NASA wanted to fool people like they could and would do it without all the apparent "fake NASA ISS interior", apparent "NASA Fakes Being in Space" and "Glitches on the ISS".

But all you can resort to is more attempted proof by appeal to ridicule and ad hominem.
I'm afraid that doesn't work here, we're used to being called NASA fan boys, sheeples and far worse by the likes of Jeranism.

You claim that NASA has unlimited capabilities to fake these things using virtual and enhanced reality. If that is true then there would never be all these glitches an anomalies.
And, I for one, certainly agree that NASA has this capability when one sees the animations of interplanetary missions that could never have been videoed live.
But in these cases NASA does, I believe, state that they are animations.

Don't bother with a reply until you are prepared to answer the points that I raised!
  • If NASA wanted to fool people like they could and would do it without all the apparent anomalies.

• What do you gain from "proving" that there are no people on board the ISS? There is almost unlimited photographic and personal evidence that the ISS and other satellites are orbiting the earth.

The earth would still be a Globe, there would be still no workable flat earth model and still no accurate flat earth map.

PS The term "TRUTH seekers" doesn't impress me in the slightest.
      True science does not pretend to know "THE TRUTH" but tries to find the best explanations (theories) for what we observe.
       for real onpbservations

Globies will not tell you why NASA has to fake space. All they do is cover for those who have lied to them.

NASA Fail Compilation

Offline JCM

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2018, 03:40:37 AM »

Globies will not tell you why NASA has to fake space. All they do is cover for those who have lied to them.

NASA Fail Compilation

So...  people being assholes to astronauts is evidence of what exactly?  Put yourself in the shoes of them for a minute and think how you would respond to people you view as trolls harassing you mocking your lifetime accomplishments.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2018, 04:50:33 AM »
There are many things pointed out in those videos that you have not explained, rabinoz. Why are you refusing to explain what is happening in those videos? Your ranting gives the impression that you are in denial over the matter.
And nobody has attempted to answer any points that I raised. So Maybe you can answer these questions?

Why should I waste time on videos that are no more than ridicule when Earthman refuses to even acknowledge the points I raised.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2018, 04:55:54 AM »
No reason the debunk any of these videos.  After all, on this very site, in the FAQ section,  there is a statement that pictures and videos can't really be trusted.  That goes both ways.  Any video for or against the FET or RET models could be a fraud.  Could there be some kind of validation standard for all videos that is acceptable to both sides?  Maybe some videos are made in studios and are intentionally made to look like they are faked as a diversionary tactic for some unknown reason while the real ones are unreleased.  After all NASA has a huge budget and they know that they may have enemies.   
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2018, 05:04:37 AM »
Before you are entitled to ask "why NASA has to fake space" you must prove that NASA does indeed fake space.and you yet to prove that.
You show and ridicule glitches and anomalies but refuse to entertain any other explanation than that "NASA has to fake space" and that is not what an honest investigator would do.

NASA Fail Compilation
Bye bye.  Come back when you are prepared to to debate with more than ridicule and attacks on the characters of those don't agree with you.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:46:13 AM by rabinoz »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2018, 07:22:22 AM »

I would say, speaking for myself, 'bored' is the more appropriate reason why as not to go through the litany of the salient 'points' of these videos. I mean fine, 'wire-work' used in movies, CGI, all over the place. We have 'deep fakes' now, people's faces put on to others, can't tell the difference. There are audio/video delays, then there aren't, fine, smoking gun, fake. Bubbles, great, whatever. Augmented reality, neutral buoyancy tanks, the list goes on and on. Bored.

The OP is asking for us to 'debunk this stupid video'. So I think it's up to those who feel the video is fake to debunk it. So far, we've got nothing and I am personally bored with the efforts put forth - So trite and too easily refuted/ignored by 'believers' such as myself and has been done a thousand times before. Up the game, at least for shear entertainment factor.

Come up with something salacious, edible; One credible, known, unassailable eyewitness to the fraud that is the ISS, space travel, whathaveyou. All this other stuff is just as subjective as my subjective reasons against them.

« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2018, 09:14:49 AM »

That's dishonest. Every single one of these videos has been addressed.

In the mean time, no Flat Earther has tried to debunk the main video in this thread. Not even once.

MattyWS

« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »
Those videos showing glitches and saying it must be augmented reality or fake in some way... I get those same video glitches when I talk to my sister on Facetime, it's what happens when you lose wifi signal or something similar and your video can't be decoded in that moment, it's literally an every day thing for people with poor internet (and with the ISS you'd expect it to be a little glitchy with that kind of movement around the world).

And saying stuff like "her necklace floats unrealistically" is down to that guys opinion. Real life can be 'unrealistic'. For example as a game dev I have to create 3D environments and things like trees, but I have to make them look super generic so that they don't stand out and look weird which isn't want happens in nature, you get some funky trees in nature with branches sticking out all over the place. I'd argue that if her necklace was faked, it'd be done in a generic way so as not to look fake, but instead the necklace is acting weird in his opinion which only further proves it's probably real. And also unless the guy has been in zero gravity conditions, can he really be the authority on what looks 'correct' in zero gravity? What makes him an expert? Considering he can't even tell the difference between CGI and a low latency live video stream I'd say the guy was a moron regardless of if ISS is fake or not (which it's not, you can see it).

The real question here is, to avoid going in circles, what would it take to prove to you guys that the video is real? Give us an idea of what you'd think is irrefutable evidence that it's real?

Earthman

« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »
And nobody has attempted to answer any points that I raised. So Maybe you can answer these questions?

Why should I waste time on videos that are no more than ridicule when Earthman refuses to even acknowledge the points I raised.

And please tell the readers why you have ignored the evidence of NASA being exposed using harnesses on ISS.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 03:43:01 PM by Earthman »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2018, 04:26:01 PM »
I have found that these videos are often dismissed. We should collect these videos onto a thread in the projects or community forum and then add it to the wiki for reference.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 04:59:37 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
I have found that these videos are often dismissed. We should collect these videos onto a thread in the projects or community forum and then add it to the wiki for reference.

I thought the Society forums had a higher standard of arguments than those retarded videos. That's a path I'm not sure you want to take.

One of the most damning proofs is the fact NASA has been caught faking ISS with harnesses time and time again.

Any example of 'being caught'? Assuming you mean something else than the speculations of a random youtuber.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2018, 09:21:26 PM »

And please tell the readers why you have ignored the evidence of NASA being exposed using harnesses on ISS.

Thanks,
Where did you prove "NASA being exposed using harnesses on ISS"?
All I see are videos so highly doctored by NASAphobes that no-one in their right minds would bother with them!
Show me some videos that are not cluttered with total idiocy and I might consider them.

Surely the Flat Earth Society has better standards of evidence and proof than the rubbish you deal up. Still, I guess your fans lap it up!

This makes as much sense as you highly doctored videos: