Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Ask a Jew anything.
« Reply #660 on: October 02, 2014, 12:40:23 AM »
I can find a whole country that agrees with me. Its called Israel. You may have heard of it. And a good portion of the US and Canada seem to as well, unless you count the idiot President we currently have, with his Left-wing minions who don't have a clue how to conduct foreign policy. A trained fucking polar bear with a oujia board and a set of dice could do a better job.
I'd say this was an argument ad populum but at 0.12% of the total population I don't think that counts.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #661 on: October 02, 2014, 02:41:28 AM »
And I would say that since humans are not always logical, you must be prepared to accept that neither side will be necessarily. And since "Palestinians" are only one step up from the higher primates... I mean, seriously. Only the latest models can actually talk. The rest of them are still swinging from their tails.

But that is beside the point. The point remains that they don't belong there, and never will. All "Palestinians" in Greater Israel must be deported, and those who refuse to leave must be forced out at gun point. Its a very simple problem with an easy solution, really.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 02, 2014, 02:58:14 AM »
And since "Palestinians" are only one step up from the higher primates... I mean, seriously. Only the latest models can actually talk. The rest of them are still swinging from their tails.
Wow.  With an attitude like that, it's no wonder the Palestinians hate you.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #663 on: October 02, 2014, 03:39:41 AM »
Take a number, wait in line...

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 02, 2014, 04:48:47 AM »
This is hilarious.
The Mastery.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 02, 2014, 05:28:07 AM »
I can find a whole country that agrees with me. Its called Israel. You may have heard of it. And a good portion of the US and Canada seem to as well, unless you count the idiot President we currently have, with his Left-wing minions who don't have a clue how to conduct foreign policy. A trained fucking polar bear with a oujia board and a set of dice could do a better job.

Following this logic, since Muslims have more countries agreeing with them than you do, they must be correct?

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 02, 2014, 05:45:41 AM »
But the Jews are the chosen people! How can they be wrong???
The Mastery.

« Reply #667 on: October 02, 2014, 06:18:13 AM »
And since "Palestinians" are only one step up from the higher primates... I mean, seriously. Only the latest models can actually talk. The rest of them are still swinging from their tails.
Wow.  With an attitude like that, it's no wonder the Palestinians hate you.

In the immortal words of Tom Lehrer: Everybody hates the jews.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 02, 2014, 10:00:58 AM »
My only response to that is, go fuck yourself. If the UN wasn't such a hypocritical fucking joke that needed to be abolished straightaway, Israel would be judged in the right 90% of the time. I used your much vaunted international law to prove a point, and make you look stupid, and I succeeded. Ultimately, I believe that the UN and the ICC should be abolished and their buildings incinerated, preferably with the members still in them. So like I said, go fuck yourself.

Hey, Yaakov, remember this?

Yaakov, please keep the personal insults out of your posts. You're welcome to think that Thork/Saddam/everyone is a terrible sub-human, and you're welcome to express these views in Angry Ranting and Complete Nonsense, but this is not something that will be allowed in the upper fora. You've been warned about this before by Junker and you've clearly ignored it, so next time we're gonna have to start handing out short bans.

I'm sorry, but I feel that we've already pushed the line quite far by being so patient with you. Two-day ban it is.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 02, 2014, 10:10:59 AM »
2 days is a bit soft, isn't it?
The Mastery.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 02, 2014, 10:14:31 AM »
2 days is a bit soft, isn't it?
If it doesn't work, subsequent bans will get bigger.

« Reply #671 on: October 02, 2014, 01:14:54 PM »
Male circumcision is not mutilation and never has been. It is widely done in the the USA by non-Jews simply as a health measure, to aid in the cleaning of the penis.

There has never been any practice of female cutting of any sort by Jews.

On a male, the pain, if any, is very brief.
It appears that your definition of mutilation disagrees with mine.

It also appears that your definition of mutilation disagrees with dictionaries.
Some ethnic groups practice ritual mutilation, e.g. circumcision, scarification, burning, flagellation, tattooing, or wheeling, as part of a rite of passage. In some cases, the term may apply to treatment of dead bodies, such as soldiers mutilated after they have been killed by an enemy.
Anyone promoting genital mutilation of children, male or female, should be banned forever.

Consenting adults should be allowed to mutilate themselves, if they wish. Subjecting minors is just plain wrong!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:16:37 PM by spanner34.5 »
My I.Q. is 85......or was it 58.

I am the stupiderist person on the FES.

THORK IS TERRIBLE.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #672 on: October 04, 2014, 10:29:35 AM »
QUOTE: "Anyone promoting genital mutilation of children, male or female, should be banned forever. Consenting adults should be allowed to mutilate themselves, if they wish. Subjecting minors is just plain wrong!"

Ok. Let's deal with this rude and immature comment first, shall we (NOTE TO CENSORS: Not an insult to the person who made the remarks, but rather a commentary on the remarks themselves; there is a difference)?

Point One: 1. I am sure that if you looked up the word "bris" in a Hebrew dictionary, you would get a different definition. Point Two: 2. Male circumcision is practiced by non-Jews often in the USA as a health measure to aid in the cleaning of the penis. It causes very little or no pain, and in no way damages the penis. FGM, on the other hand, serves no valid purposes, is not backed by ANY religious practices whatsoever, and causes permanent and lasting harm to the female genitalia, aside from being horrifically painful. Conclusion: My advice, Spanner, would be to grow up, and cease to be an anti-Semitic, uninformed child, and begin to act like an adult (NOTE TO CENSORS: Also not an insult, but rather, a fair observation on the maturity or lack thereof of a person). That would benefit us all.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 01:02:52 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 04, 2014, 02:57:59 PM »
(NOTE TO CENSORS: Also not an insult, but rather, a fair observation on the maturity or lack thereof of a person)

No, I don't think so. Have another break.

« Reply #674 on: October 04, 2014, 08:47:05 PM »
Well,  Spanner clearly doesn't understand Jews. I won't go so far as to call him anti-Semitic (yet), and I won't call him a child, which he obviously is not. And it appears that the Moderators tend to  be a little sensitive on this forum when it comes to perceived insults. As for not understanding Jews, that is a common problem. Spanner is hardly the first, nor will he be the last, to have that problem.

Circumcision, as most people know, is an ancient practice, performed by religious requirement by both Jews and Muslims. Jews always do it at day 8 of a male child's life. Muslims do it at varying ages, sometimes as late as 13 years old (which is how old Ishmael was when it was done to him [OUCH]). When done to an infant, there is only minor pain, and no damage done to the penis.

When done to a thirteen-year-old or other older person, it is minor surgery, and does hurt, and requires a recovery period of anything from several days to a few weeks depending on the person. Even urinating can be painful, and as for sex, forget about it. In fact, a Jewish parent is doing his son a favor by doing it in their infancy when the pain is minor, the recovery period only about 2 days or less, and the need for sex non-existent. Urination is not painful after the experience, even during the first two days, from what I am told. Far better to do it when one is 8 days old then when one is an adult or older child. God! Who in their right mind would want to do it then!

So all that having been said, is there anything left to be said on this?

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: October 04, 2014, 08:54:10 PM »
There's a non-zero risk of complications with can lead to the amputation of the penis or even death. How can you justify that? We're talking about newborn babies here and you want to risk seriously disfiguring or killing them?
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 04, 2014, 08:57:27 PM »
[...]and no damage done to the penis.

Um... did nobody teach you what circumcision does?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 04, 2014, 09:03:31 PM »
And it appears that the Moderators tend to  be a little sensitive on this forum when it comes to perceived insults.
Sensitive? We've literally ignored your shit for months.

« Reply #678 on: October 04, 2014, 09:05:11 PM »
1. Circumcision LOWERS the risk of getting HIV/AIDS from a female partner.
2. "Injury to the penis or glans. With sharp instruments and human tissue, injury is always a possibility and, to parents, a big concern. Historically there have been rare instances of amputation or partial amputation of the glans or penis, but this is a freak occurrence. In fact, a 2010 British review of more than 16 studies on infant circumcision worldwide found a zero percent rate of serious complications. More common is a partial circumcision, where some foreskin is left, which can cause irritation, phimosis, and problems that may require revision surgery later." Quotation from http://www.parenting.com/health-guide/circumcision/circumcision-risks
3."Consider hygiene. Circumcision makes it easier to clean the penis, although it is not difficult to learn to clean under the foreskin. If an uncircumcised penis isn’t properly cleaned, smegma can accumulate under the foreskin and cause infection or adhesions. According to the AAP, it is proper hygiene that is critical to an infant’s health, not his circumcision status." same source.

I am well aware of what circumcision does to the penis. It does NOT harm the penis. It removes the foreskin, which is NOT a part of the penis itself, but rather, is the foreskin, which is separate.

Offline Tau

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Magistrum Fallaciae
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 04, 2014, 09:06:03 PM »
Yaakov, most forums would have permabanned you about a thousand posts ago. Don't complain about the mods. They're very nice to you.

Also, posting under an alt after getting banned is poor form. At least pretend to be someone else.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:09:58 PM by Tausami »
That's how far the horizon is, not how far you can see.

Read the FAQ: http://wiki.tfes.org/index.php?title=FAQ