Interview for a project
« on: February 14, 2018, 02:32:14 PM »
Hello, I am a high school student and I was given a project for creative writing in which I have to interview a community and I've decided to interview the flat earth community because I figured it'd be interesting. If you'd like to be part of the interview just simply answer the questions below. Do keep in mind I will have creative power with the interviews meaning if I feel I can modify the interview any way I'd like. However, also keep in mind I'm required to state that and I have no plans to fabricate or modify any interview answers nor do I have the intention to scold or defame anyone who replies. So if you'd like to answer the questions I have that would be great and helpful, cheers!

1. In your own words how would you explain the idea of a flat earth to a skeptic, in other words how does a flat earth work?

2. What convinced you to believe in a flat earth?

3. What is something you constantly hear from non-believers that you’d like to resolve? In other words what is a popular counter argument from non-believers you’d like to prove wrong?