Offline Buran

• View Profile
Re: Government Cooperation?
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 06:12:05 PM »

I'm not following. What does this have to do with the original topic?

Government Cooperation?

The post is dead on topic.
Governments are under the UN jurisdiction and if they are caught lying about global warming the odds are they are lying about everything else.
The government uses NOAA as the source to inform the pubic of where the poles are moving.
And the info they are providing is false. "50 years of Victory" north pole marking data has proven it.

All of the alphabet gangs cooperate. Space travel and global warming are huge money makers so why would a country shot itself in the foot and cut that revenue?
Tax payers make the countries go around.

So... you're saying that if I lied even once, then odds are I'm a complete sham that working with the UN to dominate mankind?

Love ur logic there guy. Apparent everyone on this board is a complete phony. Even you with your demonsttable false videos. You wanna meet up before the next evil UN meeting?
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2018, 06:24:38 PM »

So... you're saying that if I lied even once, then odds are I'm a complete sham that working with the UN to dominate mankind?

The little boy who cried wolf understood.

If you lied purposely to try to get me to do something for financial gain I would never trust you again.
Thats what i taught my children, no one believes a lair.

Offline Buran

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »

The little boy who cried wolf understood.

If you lied purposely to try to get me to do something for financial gain I would never trust you again.
Thats what i taught my children, no one believes a lair.

Um... I'm a girl. But you do agree that we work for the UN, so I guess you got one thing correct.

Also, I would suggest reading the wiki. It may help you sort yourself out.
Nicole, show me schematics for "Flat Earth."

Offline retlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2018, 08:48:34 PM »

Um... I'm a girl. But you do agree that we work for the UN, so I guess you got one thing correct.

Also, I would suggest reading the wiki. It may help you sort yourself out.

OH MY GOD  :o
Its a Aesop Fable and has nothing to do with your gender.