Was this an accident?

Yeah, stupid angry guy was just in the way
No, evil Stewart wiped him out on purpose

Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
Re: Murder in sprint car?
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 11:11:19 PM »
Things to consider: Tony Stewart is a known hot-head. He has had his angry moments. Also, he may not have been trying to hit Ward, just trying to veer closer to intimidate/scare him. Stewart should have been driving slower. Both parties involved are idiots, but I feel that Stewart could have easily avoided hitting him, regardless of how reckless the kid was.
inb4 Blanko spoons a literally pizza

Ghost of V

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 01:57:18 AM »
Things to consider: Tony Stewart is a known hot-head. He has had his angry moments. Also, he may not have been trying to hit Ward, just trying to veer closer to intimidate/scare him. Stewart should have been driving slower. Both parties involved are idiots, but I feel that Stewart could have easily avoided hitting him, regardless of how reckless the kid was.

It doesn't look like he swerved to hit him though. It looks like he hit him, lost control to the car for a few seconds, and swerved because of it. What car hits a human and doesn't swerve a bit because of it? None. Unless its a really big tank and can just run over everything.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 02:58:29 AM by Vauxhall »

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 09:26:36 AM »
I think even a 70 ton tank would register a slight bump going over a human body.