Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
Re: satellite hoax
« Reply #220 on: October 07, 2018, 09:57:46 PM »
I only believe what I see for myself.  The equipment I ran could lock on and track a signal from a another piece of equipment somewhere above the ship.  I could see the azimuth and elevation of our antenna relative to the horizon.  You could tell how far away it was by the time it took for the signal to go from the ship to the satellite and back to the ground again.  The main issue of this post is not what kind of vehicle carries the electronic equipment that we were using, but the fact that the the only way the basic geometry would work was if the earth was round.  If the earth was flat, I wouldn't loose the signal below the horizon.  I could track and use a single 'balloon' on the whole trip between Shanghai, China and Long Beach, CA.  Unfortunately, on each trip I was forced to switch the equipment over and lock onto another signal that had coverage over Asia.  Our ship wouldn't have to navigate on a great circle route.  This would make it easier for the navigator.  We wouldn't have a 'top of the world' party though.  That would be bad.
You can lead flat earthers to the curve but you can't make them think!

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2018, 12:02:32 AM »
J-Man, you really need to stop reading the Bible like a science book, it contains much deeper, more important truths than that.

Where is your evidence for these thousands of balloons that just happen to behave exactly like satellites. How are TV satellites being faked by balloons in such a way that you have to precisely align your dish at them?
Mr. World you too can have eternal life and travel through God's heavenly very narrow gates. Understand that its not works that allows you passage but FAITH. Belief in the truth that God the Father sacrificed his only son Jesus on the cross for all our sins. The only way to the Father is through his Son Jesus. Pretty easy and once that is complete he sends himself down as the Holy Spirit to teach us, protect us and answer all these questions most have about everything. He explains it all. You see I got the creator in my pocket so to speak, he is with me always, when I explain to you something, it is truth from the creator. The Bible isn't a science book, it's the word of God.

Maybe you will have an awakening like I believe Mr. Sat man is having, more like OMG there is a GOD and we're trapped here. Smoke a Jay,,,,,,,, Money means zip only Faith !
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2018, 02:29:42 AM »
Don't believe that the GPS system is ground based.  While at sea you could be 1000 miles from the nearest land.  The GPS antennas are directional and we always point the antennas straight up when mounting them on the ship.  When doing this we are able to receive the signals from 3 or 4 of the many GPS satellites that are in orbit above the earth.  If the earth were flat, we could always see the same satellites on our whole trip, but this isn't the case.  Satellites come up over the horizon, provide us with our position data, and then go down into the horizon while another satellite takes it's place.  There is a whole satellite constellation out there for us.  If it were not the case, we would then have to resort to the old technology of the sextant, which we still carry aboard ship.  Even while using the sextant you have to believe in the spherical earth, or that system wouldn't work either.  All this comes from my every day work experience, not something that I read in a book, or saw on the internet.  If someone believes this is a hoax, please tell me.  I still have many friends at sea trying to make a living for themselves and their families.  They might need to know what the true facts are so to protect them from any potential danger.  I'm just a retired Merchant Marine officer and I sit at home now collecting a pension.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2018, 02:54:19 AM »
Here's three vids of crashed satellites. With a trillion $ budget, you can launch one everyday forever and not put a dent in the budget. People will believe almost anything. Sats are fake. Nothing falls continually or stays stationary in the sky.

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 08, 2018, 02:58:40 AM »
Don't believe that the GPS system is ground based.  While at sea you could be 1000 miles from the nearest land.  The GPS antennas are directional and we always point the antennas straight up when mounting them on the ship.  When doing this we are able to receive the signals from 3 or 4 of the many GPS satellites that are in orbit above the earth.  If the earth were flat, we could always see the same satellites on our whole trip, but this isn't the case.  Satellites come up over the horizon, provide us with our position data, and then go down into the horizon while another satellite takes it's place.  There is a whole satellite constellation out there for us.  If it were not the case, we would then have to resort to the old technology of the sextant, which we still carry aboard ship.  Even while using the sextant you have to believe in the spherical earth, or that system wouldn't work either.  All this comes from my every day work experience, not something that I read in a book, or saw on the internet.  If someone believes this is a hoax, please tell me.  I still have many friends at sea trying to make a living for themselves and their families.  They might need to know what the true facts are so to protect them from any potential danger.  I'm just a retired Merchant Marine officer and I sit at home now collecting a pension.

The dome is like molten glass. If one where to aim and bounce data off it from a specific location it bounces back to land or sea to a specific spot based on years of diagnostics of the angle of dangle. Happy engineering....

Offline Bobby Shafto

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv72TaxoaafQr8WD
    • View Profile
    • Bobby Shafto YouTube Channel
« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2018, 03:22:49 AM »
Watched SpaceX Falcon 9 transit the night sky tonight toward the south.

Nice light show for a fake satellite deployment:

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2018, 03:48:49 AM »
SpaceX looks so fake it must be real eh?  Did you see the last one where no camera footage of the landing on ocean platform? Or deployment of sat? Ya we can put men on moon and talk about a colony on Mars but photos are tough he he.

I like that picture, tipping over heading right for the drink !

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2018, 04:38:04 AM »
If the earth is flat and there's a dome above it that will reflect my data signals back to the earth then I wouldn't have to switch to a different 'satellite' while on the trip to Asia.  I should be able to lock onto a single spot on the dome and that spot should be visible to my satellite dish's signal anywhere on the flat earth.  That scenario would really make my job easier.  Additionally a dome over the flat earth would require a very good mount.  I'm sure such a mount would require maintenance like any other mechanical device.  Who is doing the maintenance ?   They probably require plenty of engineers and would be a good job if my pension fund goes bankrupt in a couple of years.

Offline Bobby Shafto

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdv72TaxoaafQr8WD
    • View Profile
    • Bobby Shafto YouTube Channel
« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2018, 04:49:44 AM »
The US government pulls the satellite scam on its own military?

http://science.dodlive.mil/2017/08/02/protected-communications-go-polar/

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 08, 2018, 05:11:52 AM »
Just who put up the dome over the earth?  How long has it been there?  Was it a government project?  Who does the maintenance?  Where is the mounts on the Earth?  I presume that it's somewhere around Antarctica.  Somehow I was never given these answers in school.  Perhaps a change in the educational system will be required.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 08, 2018, 09:05:34 AM »
The Bible isn't a science book, it's the word of God.
Correct. And is intended to teach us deeper truths than the shape of the earth or the age of the universe.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2018, 09:39:30 AM »
SpaceX looks so fake it must be real eh?  Did you see the last one where no camera footage of the landing on ocean platform? Or deployment of sat? Ya we can put men on moon and talk about a colony on Mars but photos are tough he he.

I like that picture, tipping over heading right for the drink !
Launching a satellite for Argentina.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:30:31 PM by inquisitive »

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 08, 2018, 01:59:23 PM »
The article points out the problem with a global satellite system.  Commonly used INMARSAT satellites are over the equator.  We used them daily, along with another companies 'birds' to communicate.  The biggest problem with those is that they only work to about 70 degrees North or South latitude.  This is due to the curvature of the global earth.  A flat earth with a dome above it would be a good idea and would be easier for every seaman to communicate, even near the poles.  Alas, this is not what a seaman actually experiences with his own two eyes.  All our charts are based on a global earth.  We navigate, daily, with these charts.  What we see outside our windows matches what is seen on the charts.  If it were not so, we would run aground, loose cargo, and get fired from our job.  How could we not believe in a global earth?   

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 09, 2018, 06:25:49 AM »
The article points out the problem with a global satellite system.  Commonly used INMARSAT satellites are over the equator.  We used them daily, along with another companies 'birds' to communicate.  The biggest problem with those is that they only work to about 70 degrees North or South latitude.  This is due to the curvature of the global earth.  A flat earth with a dome above it would be a good idea and would be easier for every seaman to communicate, even near the poles.  Alas, this is not what a seaman actually experiences with his own two eyes.  All our charts are based on a global earth.  We navigate, daily, with these charts.  What we see outside our windows matches what is seen on the charts.  If it were not so, we would run aground, loose cargo, and get fired from our job.  How could we not believe in a global earth?

Please understand you were using one of these downed sats and after you data mined it for so long it abruptly quit. Computers can do that, you think you are tLKING TO THE  sat and it goes sleepy time because you have been dialed in too long. Time to find a new sat.  Fakery has an easy explanation.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 06:31:40 AM by J-Man »

« Reply #234 on: October 09, 2018, 06:45:57 AM »

Please understand you were using one of these downed sats and after you data mined it for so long it abruptly quit. Computers can do that, you think you are tLKING TO THE  sat and it goes sleepy time because you have been dialed in too long. Time to find a new sat.  Fakery has an easy explanation.
This topic seems too complicated for you.  Satellites work.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 09, 2018, 05:40:58 PM »
Here's three vids of crashed satellites. With a trillion $ budget, you can launch one everyday forever and not put a dent in the budget. People will believe almost anything. Sats are fake. Nothing falls continually or stays stationary in the sky.

Not exactly.

Video - Satellite Crashes in Brazil:

Video - NASA Balloon Satellite:

Hardly a secret:

"NASA Releases Report About Australia Balloon Mishap

NASA was attempting to launch the balloon carrying a gamma-ray telescope belonging to the University of California at Berkeley. The Nuclear Compton Telescope, which was partially destroyed in the accident, was designed to look for distant galaxies from a vantage point high in Earth's upper atmosphere."

https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/oct/HQ_10-269_Balloon_Mishap.html

Video - Flat Earth, Satellite Crashes:

See Google’s Project Loon again.

Lastly, where in the Bible does God say we are not allowed to have satellites, or rockets, or computers, or GPS, or Direct TV, etc.?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 09, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »

Not exactly.

Video - Satellite Crashes in Brazil:

Video - NASA Balloon Satellite:

Hardly a secret:

"NASA Releases Report About Australia Balloon Mishap

NASA was attempting to launch the balloon carrying a gamma-ray telescope belonging to the University of California at Berkeley. The Nuclear Compton Telescope, which was partially destroyed in the accident, was designed to look for distant galaxies from a vantage point high in Earth's upper atmosphere."

https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/oct/HQ_10-269_Balloon_Mishap.html

Video - Flat Earth, Satellite Crashes:

See Google’s Project Loon again.

Lastly, where in the Bible does God say we are not allowed to have satellites, or rockets, or computers, or GPS, or Direct TV, etc.?

The fact that NASA wrote an article about it on its own website strongly implicates NASA as being involved with the project. It is no secret that NASA does not employ any engineers at all for its own projects and uses contractors to do its bidding.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 09, 2018, 06:48:46 PM »
The fact that NASA wrote an article about it on its own website strongly implicates NASA as being involved with the project. It is no secret that NASA does not employ any engineers at all for its own projects and uses contractors to do its bidding.

Yes, it was a NASA project, that's why they wrote the article. I'm not sure what your point is, but:

Professional, Engineering and Scientific (60% of NASA's positions)

https://nasajobs.nasa.gov/jobs/occupations.htm

"The United States government agency known as the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) employs engineers in various disciplines."

https://www.degreequery.com/degree-need-work-nasa-engineer/

Offline RonJ

• ACTA NON VERBA
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 09, 2018, 06:59:24 PM »
I have a great idea to raise money for the Flat Earth Society.  You can view the KVH satellite communication advertisement video and then sue them for false advertising.  They clearly say that they have many different satellite communications vessel stations that can provide phone or internet to you while you are on your boat.  I would testify that I have used the KVH system on ships before and have used both the phone and internet services they advertise.  Of course if they really don't have a satellite system with all the geosynchronous satellites they claim, then they would be liable for a substantial fraud claim.  Additionally, the shipping company that I worked for was paying them about $ 9500 a month for the service.  I saw the bill when the system was first installed.  If there are no real satellites up there, that indicates fraud. 

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 09, 2018, 07:19:07 PM »
Did you see the last one where no camera footage of the landing on ocean platform? Or deployment of sat? Ya we can put men on moon and talk about a colony on Mars but photos are tough he he.
So...if there are pictures then they are fake which proves it’s all fake and if there aren’t pictures then it shows it’s all fake, right?

It’s good, confirmation bias, isn’t it?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"